Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 10-01-2019, 10:00 AM #26

Last edited by arista; 10-01-2019 at 10:02 AM.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:57 AM #27
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Why is the skull scarf the picture highlighted and talked about in this thread, rather than the smart jumper with the price tag hanging off it? I get my posts deleted a lot on this forum (I understand why) when I point out this place is TIBBNP, but this is absolutely appalling.

Lot of folks in this thread need to examine their views on life and race and be honest with themselves about what they're really saying.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:58 AM #28
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Why is the skull scarf the picture highlighted and talked about in this thread, rather than the smart jumper with the price tag hanging off it? I get my posts deleted a lot on this forum (I understand why) when I point out this place is TIBBNP, but this is absolutely appalling.

Lot of folks in this thread need to examine their views on life and race and be honest with themselves about what they're really saying.
Good point.

It's funny how selective people are when it comes to neglectful parents I have to say

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:21 AM #29
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

I am tired of being told, on this forum, by people who have no idea who I am, that I must be honest with myself.

The fact this kid, from Leyton, who's been killed in a gang murder, is sitting on an illegal moped, with his face covered making a gun sign... doesn't ring any alarm bells with you? You can't see the correlation?

I come from east London, I'm a descendant of refugees. I've lived most of my life happily in one of the most racially diverse places in the country and I'm well acquainted with Leyton. I've seen kids just like this boy, younger than this even, hanging around on the streets, smoking dope and God knows what else, getting groomed by gangs, dropping out of school... Who is going to take responsibility for them? They're children. If there parents aren't going to take care of them, who is? Social Services? The police? Because when one of the dead kid's family comment, it's always that it's someone else's fault.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:22 AM #30
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Good point.

It's funny how selective people are when it comes to neglectful parents I have to say
As I seem to be the only one who has mentioned the kids parents, you must mean me. How am I selective because I think a 14 year old should be protected and cared for by their parent/s? Don't you think they have any responsibility?
Old 10-01-2019, 11:24 AM #31

Quote:

Those Photos I took from The DM site
All legal
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:26 AM #32
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
As I seem to be the only one who has mentioned the kids parents, you must mean me. How am I selective because I think a 14 year old should be protected and cared for by their parent/s? Don't you think they have any responsibility?
I think they should bare some blame yes, just like I think rich white Doctors who leave babies alone while they go out drinking do. You weren't the only one with that line of thought though so no it wasn't only aimed at you.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 10-01-2019, 11:28 AM #33
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Those Photos I took from The DM site
All legal
And those photos show the marked difference between the hooded, masked figure making guns signs, and the fourteen year old boy who barely looks like he could get into a PG alone. It's a senseless death of a virtual child.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:30 AM #34
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
I think they should bare some blame yes, just like I think rich white Doctors who leave babies alone while they go out drinking do. You weren't the only one with that line of thought though so no it wasn't only aimed at you.
Oh I see, it was a Maddie reference. Hardly comparable apart from the fact they're both dead.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:31 AM #35
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh I see, it was a Maddie reference. Hardly comparable apart from the fact they're both dead.
no, not comparable at all, the neglect from Maddies parents was alot more directly dangerous of course

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-01-2019, 11:39 AM #36
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Kids like this are lambs to the slaughter, dispensible, lure them in with some cash and a fancy moped, there will unfortunately be someone else to take his place. I don't think there is a lack of things to do in his area, every secondary school has after school clubs with a range of activities which cost nothing,, the police can't be on every street, every hour of the day, they could not have prevented this unless they happened to be on the street at the time no matter what police numbers there are. I guess his parent or parents had lost control of him as he was sucked in and that is not easy to handle either because at that age what are you going to do lock him in his room....its very sad he could have turned it around but never got the chance.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:40 AM #37
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Good point.

Its not a good point at all. Its SR reading "oh my god every one here hates black people" into every bloody thread he is in it seems

Pretending that this is just some kid who accidentally got offed by a gang is not helping. He is on a scooter at 14, dressed in an aggressive manner and maikng gun signs. Scooter gang crime and drugs is rife in LOndon as is stabbings related to such things

Get real and stop trying to blame the police, racism and anything else and accept what the evidence at the moment suggests

If it changes great but at the moment this looks exactly like a drug related killing

Now is not the time to make some half-assed racism point
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:44 AM #38
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Tbf as well when that gang of white boys threw flour over that vulnerable woman in Suffolk, there were cries that they don't have enough to do, and most of the same people who are commenting on this thread said exactly what they are saying in this thread, it is no excuse

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 10-01-2019, 11:44 AM #39
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Its not a good point at all. Its SR reading "oh my god every one here hates black people" into every bloody thread he is in it seems

Pretending that this is just some kid who accidentally got offed by a gang is not helping. He is on a scooter at 14, dressed in an aggressive manner and maikng gun signs. Scooter gang crime and drugs is rife in LOndon as is stabbings related to such things

Get real and stop trying to blame the police, racism and anything else and accept what the evidence at the moment suggests

If it changes great but at the moment this looks exactly like a drug related killing

Would you like to quote my post saying I thought he was "accidentally offed by a gang" No? why? Because I never said that, that's why.

I also never blamed police or racism. The only point I actually made in here was that some people are very selective in their opinions of neglectful parenting, Fact.

PS
I will make whatever points I want at whatever time I want, I don't need your blessing

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-01-2019, 11:47 AM #40
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Tbf as well when that gang of white boys threw flour over that vulnerable woman in Suffolk, there were cries that they don't have enough to do, and most of the same people who are commenting on this thread said exactly what they are saying in this thread, it is no excuse
there is a lot less to do in Suffolk than in LOndon. That has to be the place where there is most to do for kids!
Old 10-01-2019, 11:48 AM #41
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Would you like to quote my post saying I thought he was "accidentally offed by a gang" No? why? Because I never said that, that's why.

I also never blamed police or racism. The only point I actually made in here was that some people are very selective in their opinions of neglectful parenting, Fact.

PS
I will make whatever points I want at whatever time I want, I don't need your blessing
I was mainly talking about SR and you agreeing with him rather than points that you had made elsewhere tbf
Old 10-01-2019, 11:51 AM #42
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
I am tired of being told, on this forum, by people who have no idea who I am, that I must be honest with myself.

The fact this kid, from Leyton, who's been killed in a gang murder, is sitting on an illegal moped, with his face covered making a gun sign... doesn't ring any alarm bells with you? You can't see the correlation?

I come from east London, I'm a descendant of refugees. I've lived most of my life happily in one of the most racially diverse places in the country and I'm well acquainted with Leyton. I've seen kids just like this boy, younger than this even, hanging around on the streets, smoking dope and God knows what else, getting groomed by gangs, dropping out of school... Who is going to take responsibility for them? They're children. If there parents aren't going to take care of them, who is? Social Services? The police? Because when one of the dead kid's family comment, it's always that it's someone else's fault.
Was a general point, not aimed specifically at anyone in particular, just more of a commentary on what I read.

Kids with hoodies and masks, walking around the streets pretending to be gangsters can be seen in most big cities across the UK. I was smoking weed, underage drinking too, but because I grew up in a village that was deemed as one of the top 10 places to live in Europe by forbes magazine at one point, then none of this was an issue, and my parents didn't need to be controlling me. I remember seeing my brother crawling across the floor off his face on mushrooms when he was 13, and I was 7 (I didn't know what he was doing at the time!), that he picked from our own fields.

It's because you come from a refugee background that I expect you to know more and be better, and not to use it as a free pass to denigrate others.

These issues in life are rarely black and white, and laying them out as so does nothing to further understanding, discussion, or debate.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:58 AM #43
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:

The problem is Lt, is that no one has any idea what your actual opinions are because you're more interested in trolling than participating in any discussion.

The issue here, is that a kid was tragically killed on the streets of our island and the first things people have to say is that he could be a drug mule, or he dresses "aggressively", which honestly, is one of the biggest snowflake opinions on here I've ever read.

The board is littered with code words and inherent racism. I get it that it annoys you when I call it out; if I was you, I'd be annoyed by that too.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 10-01-2019 at 06:11 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:13 PM #44
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Was a general point, not aimed specifically at anyone in particular, just more of a commentary on what I read.

Kids with hoodies and masks, walking around the streets pretending to be gangsters can be seen in most big cities across the UK. I was smoking weed, underage drinking too, but because I grew up in a village that was deemed as one of the top 10 places to live in Europe by forbes magazine at one point, then none of this was an issue, and my parents didn't need to be controlling me. I remember seeing my brother crawling across the floor off his face on mushrooms when he was 13, and I was 7 (I didn't know what he was doing at the time!), that he picked from our own fields.

It's because you come from a refugee background that I expect you to know more and be better, and not to use it as a free pass to denigrate others.

These issues in life are rarely black and white, and laying them out as so does nothing to further understanding, discussion, or debate.
Not Slim actually being middle class

Old 10-01-2019, 12:14 PM #45
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Not Slim actually being middle class
Very middle class!
Old 10-01-2019, 12:28 PM #46

Poor kid....horrific end to a life that had barely begun. This country is a scary place, I genuinely fear for the day my son is old enough to be out of my sight for any length of time. I grew up in Salford and Manchester - scary then and 100x more scary now but i don't want to wrap my son in cotton wool. There is such a fine line between protecting, over protecting and allowing independence.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:29 PM #47
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
or he dresses "aggressively", which honestly, is one of the biggest snowflake opinions on here I've ever read.
he has a full face mask of a skeleton and is pretending to shoot a gun

i mean, really
Old 10-01-2019, 12:31 PM #48
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:

i mean, really
Those scary black boys with their guns made from fingers.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 10-01-2019 at 12:34 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:35 PM #49

Quote:

i mean, really
That means and proves nothing though
Old 10-01-2019, 12:39 PM #50
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
That means and proves nothing though
i never said it did but it will come across as aggressive and with moped crime a big issue it is intimidating as I am sure you will agree?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
14, death, jayden, knocked, moodie, moped, stabbed