Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-07-2020, 10:29 PM   #1
reecejackox
Senior Member
 
reecejackox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 301
Default Who is the most annoying political commentator?

Can be anyone

I will start
Darren Grimes.
reecejackox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 10:47 PM   #2
LaLaLand
Senior Member
 
LaLaLand's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 16,875


Default

Does Peston count?
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 10:48 PM   #3
Swan
Senior Member
 
Swan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 1,342
Default

Lily Allen (well she thinks she is, but ya know). Same with Hopkins. Both completely useless.
__________________
"You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass." - Bruce Lee

Last edited by Swan; 17-07-2020 at 10:49 PM.
Swan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 10:51 PM   #4
parmnion
What!
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 30,041

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

George?
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 10:54 PM   #5
Mitchell
White supremacy is vile x
 
Mitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: #TeamDezzy
Posts: 11,542
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
DOI 2020: Trisha Goddard
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan


Default

Julia Hartley Brewer
__________________
TiBB On Ice 4 Week Four now up!
Ammi, AnnieK, Barry, Black Dagger, Denver,Dogeatdog, Kate, Lewismacfarlane, Matthew, Nicky91, Slim Reaper, Strictly Jake, Wizard


Strictly - HRVY, Maisie, Jason, Caroline, Bill, Clara & Nicola
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 11:07 PM   #6
Marsh.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 77,941


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Lily Allen (well she thinks she is, but ya know). Same with Hopkins. Both completely useless.
Lily Allen is a woman with an opinion.

Wouldn't really put her in the "commentator" bracket. Otherwise, every single one of us are "political commentators" surely?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 11:21 PM   #7
MTVN
MOYSEY
 
MTVN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 51,224

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

Aaron Bastani
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 11:21 PM   #8
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 20,058

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Darren Grimes
Toby Young
Tom Harwood
JHB
Owen Jones
Nick Ferrari
__________________
Liam- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 11:26 PM   #9
Swan
Senior Member
 
Swan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: London
Posts: 1,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Lily Allen is a woman with an opinion.

Wouldn't really put her in the "commentator" bracket. Otherwise, every single one of us are "political commentators" surely?
She was all over Question Time, and Marr, The Wright Stuff, even Daily Politics. However i see your point, hence why i put 'kinda'.
__________________
"You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass." - Bruce Lee
Swan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 12:02 AM   #10
Toy Soldier
Volcanic Protector Man
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 23,148
Blog Entries: 1


Default

They all say annoying things but Owen Jones is the only one who manages to annoy me even on occasions when I agree with every word he's saying. Like "Hmm, yes I agree but I resent that I agree because of your face and voice". So I guess I have to say him .
__________________
___________________________________
I smile and I say that the world is just fine,
as these ****ing parasites eat up my spine,
So I ask you once, and I ask you again;
Where do your roots start,
And where do your roots end?
___________________________________



Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 12:05 AM   #11
Toy Soldier
Volcanic Protector Man
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 23,148
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Oh **** I didn't know that Darren Grimes was that little tit from the videos someone kept posting on here. I take it back, he's quite a lot more annoying than Owen Jones. Full-on insufferable.
__________________
___________________________________
I smile and I say that the world is just fine,
as these ****ing parasites eat up my spine,
So I ask you once, and I ask you again;
Where do your roots start,
And where do your roots end?
___________________________________



Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 12:26 AM   #12
Black Dagger
Lucas Leanne
 
Black Dagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stockport, England
Posts: 43,897
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley


Default

Darren Grimes. ****ing gob****e. And only on the telly because that host of Dragons Den shot several loads in him.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 12:30 AM   #13
Marsh.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 77,941


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Darren Grimes. ****ing gob****e. And only on the telly because that host of Dragons Den shot several loads in him.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 12:30 AM   #14
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 20,058

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Darren Grimes. ****ing gob****e. And only on the telly because that host of Dragons Den shot several loads in him.
What
__________________
Liam- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 12:34 AM   #15
Kizzy
Likes cars that go boom
 
Kizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 40,659


Default

Andrew Neil
__________________
Kizzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 01:15 AM   #16
Black Dagger
Lucas Leanne
 
Black Dagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stockport, England
Posts: 43,897
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
What
Its common knowledge lmao
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 01:15 AM   #17
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 34,095

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek
IAC2017: Jamie Lomas


Default

Julia Hartley Brewer and Isobel Oakeshott really annoy me.

However being honest, just about all of them do.
They don't even try to hide their own agendas anymore.

Ido still like Owen Jones however.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 01:15 AM   #18
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 14,819

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
The Circle 2018: Alex
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Darren Grimes. ****ing gob****e. And only on the telly because that host of Dragons Den shot several loads in him.
Omg
__________________

Last edited by GoldHeart; 18-07-2020 at 01:15 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 01:22 AM   #19
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 20,058

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Its common knowledge lmao
Is it? Literally never heard that before, would make sense if he had a sugar daddy though, thereís no other reason for his exposure
__________________
Liam- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 02:50 AM   #20
Nick.
Senior Member
 
Nick.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,699
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
BB18: Chanelle
Love Island 3: Camilla
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Darren Grimes. ****ing gob****e. And only on the telly because that host of Dragons Den shot several loads in him.
Also pretty sure the same also applies to Tom Harwood.
__________________
Nick. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 03:45 AM   #21
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 79,791
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Parvati
IAC2019: Jacqueline Jossa
Apprentice 2019: Marianne


Default

Julia Hartley Brewer
Isabel Oakenshott
Tom Harwood
That blonde tory Emily girl on Twitter
Melanie Phillips
Iain Dale
Camilla Tominey
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 09:37 AM   #22
Oliver_W
#BatmanLovesMilk
 
Oliver_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Bill's Secret Garden
Posts: 9,634

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
They all say annoying things but Owen Jones is the only one who manages to annoy me even on occasions when I agree with every word he's saying. Like "Hmm, yes I agree but I resent that I agree because of your face and voice". So I guess I have to say him .
Yeah there is something just repellent about him isn't there he creeps me out a bit.

I'm not overly political so I only come across "commentators" through happenstance. Also I'm a bit funny about voices so I'm not into being talked at through a webcam: laugh:

Does Jordan Peterson count? He sounds like ****ing Kermit.
__________________


Some of my favourite comicbook pages! Click on it to see them bigger!! The theme is "inspiration" ... sort of
Oliver_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 11:36 AM   #23
Black Dagger
Lucas Leanne
 
Black Dagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stockport, England
Posts: 43,897
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
Also pretty sure the same also applies to Tom Harwood.
Maybe it was Tom I've got confused with then lol
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 11:47 AM   #24
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 20,058

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Yeah there is something just repellent about him isn't there he creeps me out a bit.

I'm not overly political so I only come across "commentators" through happenstance. Also I'm a bit funny about voices so I'm not into being talked at through a webcam: laugh:

Does Jordan Peterson count? He sounds like ****ing Kermit.
Ben Shapiro has the worst voice
__________________
Liam- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2020, 11:58 AM   #25
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 128,452

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Ben Shapiro has the worst voice
He sounds like an angry teenager all the time
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
annoying, commentator, political

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:07 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts