Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 04-11-2023, 12:10 PM #26
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post

This was at around 1:50am after the 4 down and outs had sat by themselves bitching and plotting vengeance for nearly four hours

Trish and Noky went to convince them that they should all try and get on for the last two weeks but they were not receptive at all just defensive

When Noky tried to explain that she had spent more time with the upstairs lot this week because she felt like she had to stay away from Paul for her own well being

It was then that Chanelle got up and walked away within saying a word .. she was half pizzed by then though

It did highlight that good old Paul had been getting at Noky for quite some time and her choices were to hide away from Paul or walk !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Interesting, thanks Zizu

Hope we see that tomorrow night
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:21 PM #27
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

After the highlights last night, you just know there has been a lot more of it going on, it didn't look or feel like an isolated incident.

And what have the producers done? focus on a love triangle that no-one has been interested in for at least a week
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:25 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
After the highlights last night, you just know there has been a lot more of it going on, it didn't look or feel like an isolated incident.

And what have the producers done? focus on a love triangle that no-one has been interested in for at least a week

Yes

So disappointing

Zizu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:33 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
So last night's live feed was very revealing. I only watched from 11-1am but Tom, Jenkin and Chanelle sat there for two solid hours talking about nothing but the other group, sporadically joined by Olivia but she spent a while in the DR and also had a long chat with Noky.

According to them Paul was the most genuine, amazing guy in there. He's only out because he went against two females and the public always side with women apparently it's nothing to do with Paul's behaviour himself but all because of how Trish and Noky have perceived him to be

The other group get all the perks and rewards in BB and Trish and Noky are just lucky that they got the killer nom task this week which allowed them to control things and get the public on side (Olivia did say this to Noky as well who rightly replied that she doesn't feel at all lucky for the week she's had).

It's not fair that Yinrun and her group got the party even though Yinrun invited half of them to it. Chanelle said they're going to take all the alcohol and Tom showed Jenkin their stolen snacks. Jordan however is a bastard for taking some diet coke so they're going to drink that in front of him now.

Apparently the outside group have the real friendship and are able to actually talk about their emotions. The others aren't really friends in the same way despite the only thing the garden gang having in common is their hatred of the others.

They all think going against Trish is now a death sentence but Tom 'doesnt give a ****' anymore (kept saying this over and over) and will say what he thinks. Chanelle came across really badly with how viciously she talked about the others and how much she raved about Paul. In contrast whenever the other group were on screen I didn't hear them say a bad word against any of the others and actually talked about different things. Even when they spoke about Paul they spoke respectfully about him.

I missed the last hour but sounds like Trish and Noky did spend some time speaking to them after that where they were being very bitchy about the fact they both stayed?

Thats such a brilliant summing up..I watched it until 1pm too. Totally delusional and spteful group. As you say we never here the others being bitchy. Noky could be reuniting with them now Paul has gone after her chat with Olivia...lets hope she comes to her senses and when she hears them bitching about the other group I hope she puts them straight.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:36 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Aw Chanelle, you have blown it love, I was surprised to see her crying when Paul left.... anyhoo, its all good for Noky

She has...I just Noky steers clear and doesn't suck back up to Olivia.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:41 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
Yes. the little gremlin doesn't see friends, she sees everything in terms of numbers... They are all just there to be used by her as a shield. This was really what the whole 'icing out' thing was about... An attempt to shame Chanelle back into the group.

Compare all that to the love between Trish and Yinrun, which is one of the few 100% genuine relationships in there.

Why doesn’t everyone else see this ?

It’s quite baffling tbh

Old 04-11-2023, 12:42 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
I’m actually glad they’ve reacted like this. After Paul’s eviction I expected them to just curl up into a ball and kiss arse in a bid to avoid eviction, but the fact they’re being soo delusional and spiteful over his exit will make for another solid week of drama

Yeah but they’re better equipped to endure or even enjoy the drama

Old 04-11-2023, 03:57 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Thats such a brilliant summing up..I watched it until 1pm too. Totally delusional and spteful group. As you say we never here the others being bitchy. Noky could be reuniting with them now Paul has gone after her chat with Olivia...lets hope she comes to her senses and when she hears them bitching about the other group I hope she puts them straight.
Noky should stay with the upstairs crew, when Olivia is done with Noky she'll just throw her under the bus again .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 04-11-2023 at 03:58 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 04:10 PM #34
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

In an insidious way the garden gang's weird "Yinrun isn't actually a person with agency, she's too timid and led astray" shtick is worse than anything Paul or Dylan's done.

Especially Olivia's passive aggressive "Can't you see I'm trying to help you?" bent on it she has with Yinrun.

Listening to Olivia try and articulate some of her feelings is like trying to get your key in the door of your house after getting back from slamming jager bombs all night.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 04:31 PM #35
Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jayne

Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jayne

Chanelle has to be the biggest let down going by that late-night stream. I thought she might redeem herself after getting "iced out" for speaking to Yinrun, but no, she has no backbone after all.
Old 04-11-2023, 04:34 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven = Winner View Post
Chanelle has to be the biggest let down going by that late-night stream. I thought she might redeem herself after getting "iced out" for speaking to Yinrun, but no, she has no backbone after all.
Chanelle has always been a bit 2 faced , she made her bed with the nasty group ....so I guess she will stay with them .
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
delusion, feed, gang, garden, live, night