Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 04-11-2023, 10:01 AM #1
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
Default regarding Jordan's sexuality

does anyone else wonder if Jordan's issue with Matty and Henry is that he's trying to confront something he knows about himself but hasn't fully accepted.

What that is I don't know..he seems to like the idea of flirting with men, but when pushed he says he prefers Chanelle...

I'm aware his behaviour is beginning to wind people up and probably quite rightly so but I wonder if there is a deep lying issue he's trying to deal with...whethre he's actually gay or whether he's actually straight.. I don't know about anyone else but he seems very confused
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:02 AM #2
Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

He gives me closeted gay vibes who says his bi

I know quite a few people like it, I think they have it hard accepting there just gay
Will. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:04 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
does anyone else wonder if Jordan's issue with Matty and Henry is that he's trying to confront something he knows about himself but hasn't fully accepted.

What that is I don't know..he seems to like the idea of flirting with men, but when pushed he says he prefers Chanelle...

I'm aware his behaviour is beginning to wind people up and probably quite rightly so but I wonder if there is a deep lying issue he's trying to deal with...whethre he's actually gay or whether he's actually straight.. I don't know about anyone else but he seems very confused
I think he just meant in relation to Henry
Atake25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 03:43 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

He said he's bi hence his little attraction to Chanelle and him playing Matty & Henry off against eachother.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 04:18 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post

The three Old Compton Street Gay Hussars antics and trysts are timeconsuming and have become tiresome. Although preferable to the psychopathic narcissist Paul, Hopalog Cassidy's cousin Daryl, greasy Tom, duplicious Jenkin and Glaswegian gargoyle Olivia, it requires great compassion and tolerance nowadays to view the Old Compton Street (Soho) trinity with affection. I am also a little repulsed by Jordan's shifty eyes.
I do not wish him ill, but in my opinion he is not a worthy BB winner.
He has wasted the good-will capital he accrued in weeks 1 and 2 on heartless
donger-teasing sessions with Henry and Matty.

Last edited by HettyTheHarelip; 04-11-2023 at 07:49 PM.
HettyTheHarelip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:06 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HettyTheHarelip View Post
The three Old Compton Street Gay Hussar's antics and trysts are time-consuming and have become tiresome. Although preferable to the psychopathic narcissist Paul, Hopalog Cassidy's cousin Daryl, greasy Tom, duplicitous Jenkin and Glaswegian gargoyle Olivia, it requires great compassion and tolerance nowadays to view the Old Compton Street (Soho) trinity with affection. I am also a little repulsed by Jordan's shifty eyes.
I do not wish him ill, but in my opinion, he is not a worthy BB winner.
He has wasted the good-will capital he accrued in weeks 1 and 2 on heartless
donger-teasing sessions with Henry and Matty.
"It requires great compassion and tolerance nowadays to view the Old Compton Street (Soho) trinity with affection". From Jack Saul to Alan Turing the UK has never been an easy place to be a gay person
Redrose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:08 PM #7
You know my methods

You know my methods

"Bi" my arse
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:09 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Nah I just think he’s a dick that’s enjoying weaving strings and getting the attention off of multiple people, I don’t believe for a second he has ever had any real interest in either of them
Old 04-11-2023, 09:16 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Nah I just think he’s a dick that’s enjoying weaving strings and getting the attention off of multiple people, I don’t believe for a second he has ever had any real interest in either of them
He's already said he doesn't want Henry and that he only likes Matty's eyes.
Redrose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:24 PM #10

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

I think that it's impossible to tell. He has the most manufactured fake persona in there. Everything that he says and does is contrived for the camera.

It's impossible to say what the real him is about.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:26 PM #11

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

He will do anything for airtime.
His so called triangle is actually him not giving a fig for peoples emotions, and playing them.
Slimy creep.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:24 PM #12
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan

I don't really understand why Jordan gets hate for... Henry's feelings lol? It's not as if Henry has actually made his feelings clear towards Jordan and even when they had a chat he agreed that it was platonic kissing whereas to Trish he says something different. He's gotta be open and honest with him because Jordan is still unaware fully of the situation and at that point it's not even on Jordan anymore. He's free to flirt/mess around with anyone he likes, he's not in a relationship or has any commitments towards anyone. I'd say that clearer boundaries between Jordan/Henry should've been talked about previously though because they had totally different ideas about the kissing. Matty's in an "open relationship" but tbf he flirts with/teases/messes around with Jordan a lot more than Jordan does back, when Jordan has actually told him not to because he doesn't want to get into his feelings etc but Matty wasn't really taking the hint and kept making sexual comments/leading him on. If you notice that when Henry actually told Jordan that he felt stuck in the middle he went over straight away without hesitation to Matty's bed to tell him it has to stop, because he didn't want to hurt/upset Henry. When you look at it a little deeper than just "Jordan is indecisive" he hasn't really done anything bad at all, he just got himself into a bit of a mess that he found it difficult to get out of
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:31 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
I don't really understand why Jordan gets hate for... Henry's feelings lol? It's not as if Henry has actually made his feelings clear towards Jordan and even when they had a chat he agreed that it was platonic kissing whereas to Trish he says something different. He's gotta be open and honest with him because Jordan is still unaware fully of the situation and at that point it's not even on Jordan anymore. He's free to flirt/mess around with anyone he likes, he's not in a relationship or has any commitments towards anyone. I'd say that clearer boundaries between Jordan/Henry should've been talked about previously though because they had totally different ideas about the kissing. Matty's in an "open relationship" but tbf he flirts with/teases/messes around with Jordan a lot more than Jordan does back, when Jordan has actually told him not to because he doesn't want to get into his feelings etc but Matty wasn't really taking the hint and kept making sexual comments/leading him on. If you notice that when Henry actually told Jordan that he felt stuck in the middle he went over straight away without hesitation to Matty's bed to tell him it has to stop, because he didn't want to hurt/upset Henry. When you look at it a little deeper than just "Jordan is indecisive" he hasn't really done anything bad at all, he just got himself into a bit of a mess that he found it difficult to get out of

Good post…and spot on.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:32 PM #14

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Quite right Capri but some people just don't like him so will beat him with any stick they can find, it's a good job he's in there as he is all some people talk about . I like him I find him really interesting.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:42 PM #15
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Quite right Capri but some people just don't like him so will beat him with any stick they can find, it's a good job he's in there as he is all some people talk about . I like him I find him really interesting.
I like Jordan but he’s leading both on and he knows it. Not saying Henry and Matty are perfect, but Jordan says one thing and then hours later goes and does the opposite.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:43 PM #16
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jordan breathes : he's leading Henry and Matty on
I'm so sick and tired of this old drivel.
I might start to put some people on ignore.
Old 04-11-2023, 10:45 PM #17
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Jordan breathes : he's leading Henry and Matty on
I'm so sick and tired of this old drivel.
I might start to put some people on ignore.
If you feel the need to because someone has an opinion about a housemate that you don’t agree with then feel free to pop me on ignore.

I stand by my opinion on Jordan.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Old 04-11-2023, 10:49 PM #18
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
If you feel the need to because someone has an opinion about a housemate that you don’t agree with then feel free to pop me on ignore.

I stand by my opinion on Jordan.
And I stand by my opinion of Jordan.
Old 04-11-2023, 10:51 PM #19
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
I’m not saying you shouldn’t. It’s your opinion.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 04-11-2023, 11:16 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Nessa that's a bit silly saying you'll put people on ignore just because they don't agree with you . I've never put anyone on ignore .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 04-11-2023 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:23 PM #21
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Nessa that's a bit silly saying you'll put people on ignore just because they don't agree with you . I've never put anyone on ignore .
I'm just sick and tired of reading the same things about Jordan.
He talks to Trish : he's leading Matty and Henry on.
He talks to Noki : he's leading Matty and Henry on.
He talks to anyone else : he's leading Matty and Henry on.
Sick of it!

Last edited by Vanessa; 04-11-2023 at 11:26 PM.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 11:29 PM #22
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Sick of it!
You are taking things far too seriously
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 11:31 PM #23
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
You are taking things far too seriously
Just my opinion. Whatever he does he will still be slagged off
And that's my take on it.
I'll just keep supporting him.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:37 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sick of it!
Because Jordan has the same conversation with Matty & Henry,and then he continues with the mind games.

Nobody is complaining about his friendships, those are actually nice to see . But it's the way he plays Matty off against Henry...he himself admitted this to Trish lol . I know he says it's platonic and he's told Henry this . But the mixed signals are always there .
Old 04-11-2023, 11:38 PM #25
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Just my opinion. Whatever he does he will still be slagged off
And that's my take on it.
I'll just keep supporting him.
But this series will be over in a couple of weeks and Jordan will just become an ex housemate
He can be both loved and hated
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jordan, sexuality