Big Brother 2018 [BB19]: Housemates

Akeem

Anamelia

Brooke

Cameron

Cian

Ellis

Hussain

Isaac

Isabella

Kay

Kenaley

Lewis F

Lewis G

Sian

Tomasz

Zoe



--


Day 22 and 23 highlights pictures + videos [07/10 10:00pm] Hussain and Isabella enter

7 Oct, 2018 - 6:45 PM by James


The extended edition of Big Brother is at 10.00pm on Channel 5.

Video Clips.

Clip 1 - Zoe is feeling left out after the arrival of the new Housemates
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Clip 2 - Brooke storms off after Hussain calls the House dirty
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Clip 3 - Lewis and new HM Isabella share a bath
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube



Pictures - from http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...ails-1317.html

Brooke


Hussain



Isabella



Group


Lewis F


Tomasz



Zoe




Comment posted by: TiBB Frontpage Article
James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
The extended edition of Big Brother is at 10.00pm on Channel 5.

Video Clips.

Clip 1 - Zoe is feeling left out after the arrival of the new Housemates
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Clip 2 - Brooke storms off after Hussain calls the House dirty
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Clip 3 - Lewis and new HM Isabella share a bath.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bb19...lla-enter.html
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 6:45 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Isabella has very good taste in men
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 6:52 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: rusticgal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Isabella has very good taste in men

What do you mean???
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 7:44 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
What do you mean???
Just that i agree with her that Lewis is hot.
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 7:46 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: rusticgal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Just that i agree with her that Lewis is hot.
oh...didn't catch that.
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 7:52 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
oh...didn't catch that.
I like Isabella, she seems like a nice woman.
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 7:54 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: rusticgal
Zoe saying everybody talks behind everyone elses back...so does Zoe.
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 7:57 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Zoe saying everybody talks behind everyone elses back...so does Zoe.
They all do in there.
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 7:58 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: GoldHeart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I like Isabella, she seems like a nice woman.
She'll probably try and have a showmance with Lewis .
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 8:58 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
She'll probably try and have a showmance with Lewis .
Noooooooo, i'm jealous already
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 9:00 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: GoldHeart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Noooooooo, i'm jealous already
Maybe Cameron's paranoia will kick in and he'll tell Lewis that he doesn't think Isabella likes them . Lewis will turn into incredible hulk and argue with her back & forth aka another Kay situation .
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 9:03 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Maybe Cameron's paranoia will kick in and he'll tell Lewis that he doesn't think Isabella likes them . Lewis will turn into incredible hulk and argue with her back & forth aka another Kay situation .
Cameron might get jealous Jokes aside, she seems really normal. The complete opposite of Kay. She could be good for lewis.
Published on: 7 Oct, 2018 - 9:05 PM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
BB 19 2018 - Who is your OVERALL FAVOURITE housemate of Big Brother 19?
Akeem
Anamélia
Brooke
Cameron
Cian
Ellis
Hussain
Isaac
Isabella
Kay
Kenaley
Lewis F
Lewis G
Sîan
Tomasz
Zoe


View results
Version 3.0



Hussain Gallery Pictures
BB_Hussain1~0.jpg
BB_Hussain2~0.jpg
BB_Hussain3~0.jpg
More Hussain pictures

Isabella Gallery Pictures
BB_Isabella4.jpg
BB_Isabella1~0.jpg
BB_Isabella2~0.jpg
More Isabella pictures

Big Brother 2018 [bb 19] Gallery Pictures
BB_KenaleyAndBrookeA.jpg
BB_SianAndIsabella~1.jpg
Akeem_Cameron_Cian_Zoe_-_final_four.jpg
BB_Lewis~15.jpg
BB_Cameron~31.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
CBB_HelenAndChad.jpg
06_13_2013_21_35_06.jpg
CBB_Sarah~5.jpg
CBB_GaryAndFrenchy.jpg
08_24_2008_21_24_09.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.