Big Brother 15 - 2014 - The Housemates

Ash

Ashleigh

Biannca

Chris

Christopher

Danielle

Helen

Kimberly

Jale

Mark

Marlon

Matthew

Pauline

Pavandeep

Steven

Tamara

Toya

Winston

Zoe

Click images for profiles, polls & forum threads



--


The Power Pad

8 Jun, 2014 - 10:42 AM by Josy
Yesterday, Pauline was granted exclusive access to ‘The Power Pad’ – a swish hangout with some very cool treats to enjoy.



All Housemates that entered the room also received their suitcases.

Power Lunch

Pauline was told that she and three of her fellow Housemates could have a slap up lunch. She chose MARK, HELEN and DANIELLE.

Power Party

In the evening, Big Brother threw a party for Pauline. She was allowed to select four housemates and she choose CHRISTOPHER, WINSTON, STEVEN and MATTHEW; plus the previous three Housemates to join them.



So half of the house now has their suitcases.

PAULINE
MARK
HELEN
DANIELLE
CHRISTOPHER
WINSTON
STEVEN
MATTHEW

What do you think of Pauline's choices? What will the other housemates think of Pit all? Let us know your thoughts in the forum...



Comment posted by: TiBB Frontpage Article
Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Yesterday, Pauline was granted exclusive access to ‘The Power Pad’ – a swish hangout with some very cool treats to enjoy.

http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com...0h43m19s20.png

All Housemates that entered the room also received their suitcases.

Power Lunch

Pauline was told that she and three of her fellow Housemates could have a slap up lunch. She chose MARK,
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...power-pad.html
Published on: 8 Jun, 2014 - 10:42 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Cal.
The only original housemates she hasn't chosen are Tamara and Kimberly.
Published on: 8 Jun, 2014 - 10:44 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Josy
Yeah I noticed that it was all first night housemates she had chosen
Published on: 8 Jun, 2014 - 10:54 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Cal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Yeah I noticed that it was all first night housemates she had chosen
She's irritated me a bit with that. She's had an extra day with the 10, and she's treating it like 'Us vs. Them'. Even when Ash walked down she was like 'Nah we already have our Winston we don't need you' or something in the control room.
Published on: 8 Jun, 2014 - 10:55 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Josy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
She's irritated me a bit with that. She's had an extra day with the 10, and she's treating it like 'Us vs. Them'. Even when Ash walked down she was like 'Nah we already have our Winston we don't need you' or something in the control room.
Yeah that's spot on, I think the other housemates (the second launch ones) will obviously pick up on that too so she's kinda making herself a target if the power ever moves to someone else.

I'm bored of Pauline with the power now anyway, time for it to move on.
Published on: 8 Jun, 2014 - 10:58 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Cal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Yeah that's spot on, I think the other housemates (the second launch ones) will obviously pick up on that too so she's kinda making herself a target if the power ever moves to someone else.

I'm bored of Pauline with the power now anyway, time for it to move on.
Yes, I agree. Time for somebody else to gain power, it's bringing out an uglier side to Pauline and I hope she never gets it again.
Published on: 8 Jun, 2014 - 11:18 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Gillian-73
I agree with the above posters. I want somebody else to get the power now. Chris getting it would be good lol
Published on: 8 Jun, 2014 - 12:02 PM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
BB2014: Big Brother 15: Power Trip - Who is your *overall favourite* housemate of the series?
Ash Harrison
Ashleigh Coyle
Biannca Lake
Chris Wright
Christopher Hall
Danielle McMahon
Helen Wood
Jale Karaturp
Kimberly Kisselovich
Mark Byron
Marlon Wallen
Matthew Davies
Pav Paul
Pauline Bennett
Steven Goode
Tamara Stewart-Wood
Toya Washington
Winston Showan
Zoe Birkett


View results
Version 3.0



Big Brother 15 Gallery Pictures
BB_PaulineC.jpg
Big-Brother-2014-BB15-Day-1-2--new-housemates-39-Power-Trip.jpg
Ash_Pav_Ashleigh_chris.jpg
Helen_helps_Tamara_off_the_floor.jpg
BB_AshAndHelen.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
BB_IsabelleM.jpg
CBB_LaurenAndKellie1.jpg
celebritybigbrother2011-launch-00024.jpg
cbb7-katia-heidi-eviction-183.jpg
BB_ChloeAndSamB.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.