|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Friday 20th June) highlights show.
- The Housemates discuss the impending eviction and Steven says it, “absolutely petrifies me…I can’t stand it”. Ash tells Big Brother, “Its doomsday…I’m so gutted that I might be going”. Christopher then observes that “If Pauline goes tomorrow, all hell will break out in this House” and Mark tells Winston that he thinks Pauline will leave the House on Friday.
- Jale tells Christopher and Chris that she feels some of the Housemates have behaved badly in the House and that the Big Brother experience has taught her that she’s a strong person. Chris retorts, “I haven’t learnt a thing”
- Toya, Helen and Ashleigh discuss Kimberly
- Christopher tells Big Brother that he’s “built a bridge” with “caring, sensitive” Pauline
- Pauline reflects on her relationship with Christopher saying through tears that she changed her opinion when she “sat and watched him and he looked like a little boy lost, looking for friends to play with…we did that to him…me and him are good now”
- Big Brother gathers the Housemates and informs them that the Power is set to return to the House. Each Housemate must vote for one person they would like to have the Power, with all those up for eviction are exempt from nomination
- The Housemates speculate over who will have the Power. Ash says to Helen, “Who else would I? Apart from one person?” and Ashleigh responds, “I know for a fact I probably won’t vote for the same person everyone else will be voting for…I can see already who everybody’s going for and I think that’s nuts” with Helen pondering, “I hope I’m thinking what everyone else is thinking?”
- The Housemates nominate the new Power Housemate With four nominations, Toya will be the next Power Housemate
- Mark discovers a moth in the bedroom and speculates that it means Ash or Marlon will leave the House, saying it’s “an omen”. Ashleigh agrees, saying that “moths are meant to be really bad luck”
- Toya talks to Ashleigh and Pauline about Christopher saying “I have never had a man talk to me the way Chris attempted to talk to me the other day…a human being would say, ‘I accept where I went wrong’; he’s unable to do that…”
- Mark tells Helen that he feels “awful” about the Housemates treatment of “annoying and over the top” Christopher. Helen adds that she doesn’t think before she speaks.
- Winston tells the Housemates that he “got a shark in a headlock” in Australia, resulting in the scar on his arm
- Jale educates Danielle on the world of pornography
- Helen opens up to Ash about her past
- Steven, Kimberly and Pauline talk about Chris. Steven says “He made a comment today saying ‘all the cool kids are up’… I’m a little bit concerned that here’s more to come from Mr Chris”
- Chris talks to Big Brother about this nominations