|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Sunday 22nd June) highlights show.
* The Housemates are still reeling from Pauline’s departure.
* Power Couple, Toya and Matthew, organise a meeting of all the Housemates as the domestic situation in the house has already deteriorated since their ‘mother hen’ Pauline left the house. The cleanliness of the bathroom and kitchen are the main problems brought up in the meeting. Also Toya says that she hopes that they lose the next shopping task as there is a lot of food wastage. Mark sums up: ‘we need to give a kick ourselves up the a**e and stop being dirty ba**ards’.
* Winston tells the boys that he had sex with an ex-girlfriend while they were both asleep. Ash comments: ‘You can’t beat morning sex’.
* Steven says he like the new domestic regime but Kimberly wants to take it even further by the Housemates writing their names on everything. Steven says: ‘Are you actually serious?’ Ashleigh agrees it’s a good idea.
* Housemates are nominating for the second time today. The Power Couple are invited to the Control Room to be told by Iris that they secretly get to veto three Housemate’s nominations. They deliberate on who the other Housemates would nominate and how that would impact on the whole house. They decide on Ash, Steven and Marlon.
* The Power Couple have a Power Picnic in the Power Pod and enjoy a glass of fizz and toast to, ‘being able to change s**t up’ and to, ‘logic over everything’.
* The Housemates make their nominations in the Diary Room:
• Ashleigh – Winston and Ash
• Christopher – Chris and Toya Marlon
• Winston - Danielle and Kimberly
• Danielle – Chris and Ash
• Helen- Danielle and Chris
• Mark – Chris and Danielle
• Kimberly – Chris and Marlon
• Jale – Steven and Ash
• Chris – Steven and Winston
* The Housemates speculate on who will crack first in the house and Mark and Helen agree it might be Ashleigh.
* Big Brother gathers the Housemates to reveal the results of this week’s nominations which already include Jale (who faces eviction every week) and Christopher (who the power couple nominated on Friday). Joining them is Marlon, Chris, Ash, Steven, Danielle, Kimberly and Winston. But then Big Brother reveals that the Power Couple had the power to veto three of the Housemates nominations and chose Marlon, Ash and Steven, and as a result Kimberly is now safe from the public vote.
* Ash doesn’t understand the mechanics of the power veto and asks Toya to explain, trying to be heard above other questions from the Housemates. Toya says: ‘Can you all just calm the ****** down.’ Ash doesn’t like being spoken to like this and neither do Winston and Marlon. The house erupts into a full scale argument which ends with Helen having to take Toya to the bathroom to calm the situation down.
* Toya and Matthew feel like the Housemates don’t understand how uncomfortable being the Power Couple has made them.
* The argument between Toya and the boys continues with Winston calling Toya, ‘a drama queen’ and she comes back with: ‘Stop acting like a barbaric animal, p**sing all over the toilet seat’. The row continues later with Toya calling Marlon a sheep for siding with Winston and Ash, she then tells him, ‘to be a leader and stop being a mouse.’
* Jale asks Toya if she really wants to start World War 3 in the house.
* Toya reminds the house that she and Matthew are still the Power Couple and she warns: ‘I will ****** them up with the power!’
* Mark is struggling to be impartial in the house, he says: ‘the fact I can’t get involved is driving me ******ing nuts’, he also suspects that the atmosphere in the house is affecting his coiffure saying: ‘Me hair looks awful.’ He admits that the chasms in the house have left him not knowing where to sit and he has just been sitting in the toilet.
* Talking about the nominations this week, Mark observes that the Power Couple have effectively, ‘knocked out Take That.