Big Brother 15 - 2014 - The Housemates

Ash

Ashleigh

Biannca

Chris

Christopher

Danielle

Helen

Kimberly

Jale

Mark

Marlon

Matthew

Pauline

Pavandeep

Steven

Tamara

Toya

Winston

Zoe

Click images for profiles, polls & forum threads



--


Helen Wood Apologises to Jale Kemp

26 Jun, 2014 - 6:06 PM by Jake.
Helen and Jale have had a bit of a heart-to-heart, with Helen offering her apologies.

Helen said to Jale during their conversation "I had an argument with you when you first came in, I listened to other people rather than make my own observations. I had grown quite close to Pauline but I still should’ve got my own observations, I know what a tit I can be."

“The more I spoke about you in the Diary Room, I thought ‘She ain’t ******ing done anything to me’.”

Helen, who branded herself a “d**k”, continued: “I’d have understood if you completely ******ed me off, I’d have been like ‘Helen, it’s your own fault’. If someone treated me like… I won’t say like s**t, but I wasn’t very nice."

Jale seemed to accept her apology, replying "I appreciate what you said to me. That means a lot to me, more than you’ll probably know."

Big Brother: Power Trip continues tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.



Comment posted by: erinp5
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/sites...?itok=x1LeQpG1


http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-2...pologises-jale

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Published on: 26 Jun, 2014 - 4:20 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Lola844
Jale will accept she secretly wants their approval. After what Ash called her she basically made fun of herself during the apology.
Published on: 26 Jun, 2014 - 4:23 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Achilles
Jale is like Gandhi with a kinky side. What's not to like about that?
Published on: 26 Jun, 2014 - 4:27 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: erinp5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola844 View Post
Jale will accept she secretly wants their approval. After what Ash called her she basically made fun of herself during the apology.
It's just all words with Helen usually after BB warn her , Jale is no fool and is well aware of Helen and her fake apologies . Last week Helen was all over Jale like a rash after the farmers task...three days later Pauline is evicted and Helen treats Jale like sh*t again
If Ash leaves tomorrow night Jale will get the blame and Helen will go off again .
Published on: 26 Jun, 2014 - 4:27 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Lola844
Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
It's just all words with Helen usually after BB warn her , Jale is no fool and is well aware of Helen and her fake apologies . Last week Helen was all over Jale like a rash after the farmers task...three days later Pauline is evicted and Helen treats Jale like sh*t again
If Ash leaves tomorrow night Jale will get the blame and Helen will go off again .
Published on: 26 Jun, 2014 - 4:37 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: jet
"I'm a really good listener" says Helen after Jale has hardly been able to get a word in.

Jale is so nice. She's not stupid though and I doubt she believes she has heard the last of Helen slagging her off.
Published on: 26 Jun, 2014 - 4:43 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: TiBB Frontpage Article
Jake. has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Helen and Jale have had a bit of a heart-to-heart, with Helen offering her apologies.

Helen said to Jale during their conversation "I had an argument with you when you first came in, I listened to other people rather than make my own observations. I had grown quite close to Pauline.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...jale-kemp.html
Published on: 27 Jun, 2014 - 12:55 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Niamh.
She shouldn't have blamed Pauline for her bahaviour though, maybe Pauline influenced her opinion of Jale but how she expressed that dislike of Jale was 100% on her and no one else
Published on: 27 Jun, 2014 - 1:44 PM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
BB2014: Big Brother 15: Power Trip - Who is your *overall favourite* housemate of the series?
Ash Harrison
Ashleigh Coyle
Biannca Lake
Chris Wright
Christopher Hall
Danielle McMahon
Helen Wood
Jale Karaturp
Kimberly Kisselovich
Mark Byron
Marlon Wallen
Matthew Davies
Pav Paul
Pauline Bennett
Steven Goode
Tamara Stewart-Wood
Toya Washington
Winston Showan
Zoe Birkett


View results
Version 3.0



Big Brother 15 Gallery Pictures
BB_ChrisAndHelen~0.jpg
BB_ChrisAndAshleigh1.jpg
BB_Steven~12.jpg
Big-Brother-2014-BB15-Day-1-2--new-housemates-217-Power-Trip.jpg
BB_Pauline1.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
CBB_Perez2~7.jpg
youtube_JOzxGSefX2M.jpg
Perez_3.jpg
Big-Brother-2014-BB15-Day-1-2--new-housemates-80-Power-Trip.jpg
06_26_2013_23_54_46.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.