|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Tuesday 1st July) highlights show.
Here is the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
- Ashleigh talks to Big Brother about her dastardly scheme to evict Ash. She thinks her,’ plan is coming together.’ She seems pleased that she is ‘winning’ and that Helen has no idea. Big Brother asks Ashleigh if she feels guilty if Ash left and she answers: ‘Would it be bad if I said no?’
- Mark, Chris and Ash talk about Kimberly and how she will vote and Mark wonders whether she will vote with her head or her feelings, he says Kimberly is, ‘super logical.’
- The girls have a meeting about which boys to save in the house – without Helen!
- During ‘Man Up’ the boys have to enter onto a stage and plead their case to be saved in front of the ‘judges’ – The Girls.
- Marlon isn’t too happy about this process of being judged by the girls and calls it, ‘sexist.’
- The pleading to save the boys from eviction commences. Steven’s tell the girls that he has learned that everyone has depths and everyone has a story. Marlon seems a bit upset after his speech, which is stilted and mumbled, and slams the door and goes to hide under his duvet. Winston emulates Martin Luther King with his very own take on the, ‘I have a dream’ (full quote at end of document), speech. Matthew says the only thing he regrets saying is commenting on Helen’s boobs. Mark tells the girls that he has learned a lot from being in the house, Ash tell them he just wants everyone to get on and that he things negativity breeds negativity. Chris steals the show by telling the girls of his love based annus horribilis and how it left him unable to trust people but being in the house has made him feel more, ‘connected.’ This seems to chime with all the girls and elicits an emotional response from Helen and Ashleigh.
- Kimberly tells Ashleigh and Danielle that during the deliberations on which boy to save she might raise her voice as this is, ‘serious.’
- After Chris’ personal revelations, Helen sits down with him for a heart to heart and tells him that she although she is loud she is also a good listener and she is there for him anytime, they hold hands while Chris confesses to Helen: ‘You’re the person that I most wanted to make friends with.’
- The girls sit down for their deliberations. After a protracted discussion they decide to save - Chris, Steven and Marlon and leave the other 5 boys up for the public vote. Helen seems to have lost her battle to save Ash saying: ‘It’s not ******ing rocket science, I’m outnumbered.’
- The boys are asked by Big brother to come to the sofas to receive the results via the girls’ VT from the Diary Room. Steven seems relieved and both Marlon and Chris seem surprised by being saved by the girls. Big Brother announces that Girl Power is officially over.
- Jale is crying as she couldn’t look at Ash and Helen looks worried about him and his chances of survival on Friday. Helen is also upset that Big brother only showed the boys the Diary Room footage and not the VT from the discussion.
- Ash talks to Danielle and Ashleigh and tries to reassure them and convince them not to feel guilty about their decision to put some of the boys up for nomination. When he’s gone Ashleigh says: ‘I still want him gone.’
- Marlon talks to Big Brother about his feelings about being saved by the girls. He says that he came into the house, thinking it was going to be a breeze and he was just going to have a good summer but now feels he is on a journey and that the girls understand him more than he thought.
- Ashleigh tells Danielle she is worried about Matthew on Friday and hopes her plan doesn’t, ‘back fire.’ She also found how well Ash took their nomination, ‘annoying.’
- Helen and Ash lie in bed and Helen starts to cry about the thought of Ash leaving the house. Ash reassures her, telling her: ‘You’re not putting me to death!’
- Marlon talks to Jale and tells her he thinks that Matthew and Mark are both really worried about Friday.
- Matthew talks to Big Brother about his possible impending eviction, he says: I knew I would be up for eviction all along.’ He admits he is worried and admits: ‘I know I can be very pretentious and people don’t like that.’
- Marks vents his frustration to Ash, telling him he will cry if Ash goes but will hang himself if Matthew goes. Ash tries to reassure him, saying: ‘I’ve been up for nomination 3 weeks in a row.’ Mark says: ‘I know I don’t have a right to be but I’m ******ing fuming.’ He also doesn’t like being on the Housemate wall as safe as pink isn’t his colour.
- Ash and Helen talk about Kimberly’s role in the girls deliberations and Helen tells Ash that she thinks that Kimberly didn’t, ‘say enough.’
- Kimberly talks to Steve about Helen and tells him she tried to save Ash too but says that they do have very different styles of communication, and Helen’s can be a bit full throttle.
- Ashleigh tell Big Brother that she feels pleased that she has made this, ‘evil plan’ but now just hopes it works.
You can check out images from Day 26 in the gallery, here