|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Friday 4th July) highlights and eviction show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
• Christopher and Jale mark a month in the House. Jale wonders if the half way point is meant to be the hardest and goes on to day, “It’s harder for different reasons…People who were my friend originally want to ***** me off now…Ashleigh and Danielle” Christopher suggests that the pair are “weird at times…they distance themselves”
• Helen talks to Big Brother and says she “feels a bit sh*t” for putting the boys up for eviction and goes on to speculate that Ash could leave, saying “He’s like my best friend in the House, I’ll feel like I’ve lost my best friend…I’d prefer it if Matthew went…he’s the only one I wouldn’t miss”
• Helen talks to Kimberly about Ash’s chance of eviction and suggests that “Jale might feel a little guilty” over nominations, adding “If he does go tonight, I’ll feel really pis*ed off at myself”
• Winston, Jale and Matthew discuss the upcoming eviction. Jale says that it’s “the first week where everyone’s feeling the pressure… whoever goes, it’s a lose, lose” situation
• Mark tells Christopher that he feels his “downfall” could be when they had words earlier in the week. Christopher reassures him that they “have bickered day in, day out, since day one”
• Big Brother calls Christopher and Mark to the Diary Room for today’s task, Before they were Housemates. Big Brother shows the pair a series of pictures of the Housemates when they were younger and they must correctly guess who they are. During the task it is revealed that Helen once killed her pet stick insect by rolling on it in her sleep, Steven told his teacher that his house had burnt down to get some new toys and Mark once dressed as a giant sandwich for a job.
• As a reward for passing the task, the Housemates are given a sweet hamper and photos from home, prompting tears from some of the Housemates
• Ash talks to Big Brother about the upcoming eviction and says, “I think it’s going to be me, but I hope it’s Matthew…I even think if I do go, I can’t even see it being better if I’m not here…I want tomorrow to come and still be here…I want this day to end”
• Danielle, Ashleigh and Chris discuss Christopher in the Pod. Ashleigh admits that she’s never met a character like Christopher in her life. Chris goes on to suggest that “all the pr*cks are templates…I’ve met dozens of them…Matt’s unique, Christopher’s unique, Mark’s unique…I don’t want Matt to go at all” He goes on to observe that “Jale has become really foul mouthed recently” and Danielle says it makes her feel really “uncomfortable”. Ashleigh retorts that she thinks Jale is a “bit of a d*ck”
• Chris talks to Big Brother and says, “I really, really don’t want to see Matt go…the IQ of the building would drop considerably…I would feel slightly rocked by that”
• Helen gives Christopher a hair cut but much to the amusement of the other Housemates it goes horribly wrong around the back of his head. All the housemates get involved in suggesting how to remedy it but there is no solution – it has to be shaved off and Christopher is left with just a mop of hair on the top of his head. Christopher jokes that he’ll need to call a helpline but after seeing Helen’s work, exclaims, “Oh *****! I look like a chav!”
• The Housemates speculate who will leave the House later that night. Jale says she will feel guilty if Ash goes and Christopher says that he would be really upset if Matthew left
• Mark and Winston are both saved from eviction but Ashleigh hears her name being chanted by the crowd. Danielle remarks that she is “so angry” but Ashleigh retorts, “I’m not…God knows what they’ve shown”
• Matthew becomes the fourth Housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother House, leaving to a mixed reception from the crowd
• Following Matthews departure, Mark and Christopher are both crying. Mark talks to Helen saying, “I’m so upset…what’s the matter with me?” Helen offers comfort telling Mark he wasn’t going anywhere adding that Matthew “is sat with Emma…he’s having a laugh…think nice things”
• Steven pours his heart out to Kimberly and says he doesn’t want to leave her side, adding “I felt something that I haven’t felt in a long time”
• Danielle and Ashleigh are talking about the boos they heard earlier for Ashleigh. Danielle gets very upset and cries.
• Mark talks to Big Brother and admits that he’s “a bit overwhelmed… the fact I got saved first is so amazing…I’m *****ing gutted that Matthew’s been evicted…I’m not one for hysterically crying but I couldn’t catch my breath then…he didn’t want to go…I know he was scared”
• Winston grills Helen about why he wasn’t saved by the girls. Helen explains that they chose the people they thought were most at risk noting that Chris “doesn’t have your personality…doesn’t have the public vote”. Winston argues that they don’t know what the public think and asks how Helen would feel if the tables were turned, adding that their “strategy of choosing who is most at risk is ridiculous” Helen tells Winston that she’s “pi**ed off because you’ve misjudged me…I’m going off what I think people will think of you…I’m sorry for reacting the way I did”
• Winston shares a bed with Danielle who admits that she’s never shared a bed with a boy before. An “honoured” Winston then asks if she’d like to spoon but Danielle declines saying “a lot needs to happen before I spoon with a boy”. They then disappear under the covers where there is a lot of movement going on.
• Ashleigh tells Big Brother that she’s “gutted” Matthew has gone, despite being negative. She adds that she feels “miserable” and that she doesn’t usually complain but it’s a “culture shock” in the House. She goes on to add that she would nominate Ash again because he brings “no joy…maybe that’s why the public hate me so much, because they thought my plan was nasty…it’s not me who put him in the bottom two”