|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Sunday 6th July) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
* It’s the day after Matthew’s eviction from the Big Brother house and Mark wakes up alone but Steven and Kimberly, Ash and Helen and Danielle and Winston all wake up next to each other.
* Winston has slept in Danielle’s bed prompting her to say to Chris that the bed situation needs to be sorted out as although Winston kept his clothes on she’s worried about people getting the wrong idea. She says: ‘I’ve never had a man sleep in my bed before.’
* Ash and Mark have a Westlife sing-song, the ideal way to start the day!
* Winston sleeping in the bed with Danielle has prompted Jale to speculate on whether Danielle’s lack of sexual experience is a façade.
* Christopher tells Ashleigh that he was up really late last night talking to Mark and confides: ‘I totally am his new Matthew.’
* Ash and Helen ask Winston what happened between him and Danielle last night in bed, he jokes: ‘I kept batting away advances from her.’ Ash asks if they had a cuddle and Winston replies: ‘She was cold.’
* Danielle goes to the Diary Room and talks about her restless night. She seems quite coy saying she didn’t get much sleep because her brain was in overdrive. Big Brother asks if she would like to get to know Winston better and she replies: ‘I like him but I don’t fancy him, it’s just a friendship’
* Steven talks to Big Brother about his feelings for Kimberly, saying: ‘She’s everything you could dream of having.’ He also says that she is showing a more vulnerable side of her personality recently, this seems to have brought out the protective side of Steven. He says if you ask him if he could fall in love with Kimberly he would say yes and if you asked him if he was falling in love with her he would say yes.
* Winston asks Ash if he fancies Helen. He admits he did fancy her at the start but that has fazed out and now she is just his mate. Winston asks him how he would feel if Steven or Marlon took his place in the bed with Helen. Ash admits he would be ‘gutted’ but only because he wouldn’t be chilling with his mate.
* Christopher goes to the Diary Room to be told of his new task, ‘Christmas Christopher’. Christmas Christopher will bring some festive cheer to the house by hosting a Christmas feast. He has to decide which Housemates have been good and who has been naughty. He invites Ashleigh, Chris, Mark, Danielle, Helen and Marlon to his grotto to help him decide who is deserving of the Christmas treat. The highlight is Mark’s rendition of Mariah Carey’s ‘All I want for Christmas’ which knocks the stuffing out of Christopher’s turkey!
* The Housemates gather on the sofa to hear Christmas Christopher, dressed as Santa, announce who he has decided has been good enough to attend the Christmas feast. The Housemates are given either a candy cane or a piece of coal to indicate their behaviour. The good Housemates attending the dinner are Ash, Mark, Ashleigh, Kimberly, Steven, Chris and Winston, leaving Marlon, Danielle and Helen all banished to the bedroom until Christmas dinner is over.
* Helen is upset by being left out of the Yule-tide celebrations and calls Christmas Christopher a, ‘******ing idiot’. She also wishes she had shaved his eye-brows off too when she had the chance.
* During the dinner Kimberly talks to Christopher about his decision on who should attend. Helen and Marlon are in the bedroom and both admit they feel let down by Christopher as they both feel that Helen deserved to attend as she has spent a lot of time with him recently, listening to him and reassuring him that he has friends in the house. Back in the living room, the ‘good’ Housemates dance to Mariah Carey and Wham’s ‘Last Christmas.’
* Chris goes to the Diary Room full of the Christmas spirit, but he doesn’t usually like mention of anything to do with Christmas if it isn’t December. He talks about Helen’s reaction to being banished, saying that she has had a strop again and she needs to stop doing this. He also says, ‘There’s always something.’ He fears that her latest rage will be directed towards Christopher which he thinks is a shame as Christopher has been much more generous towards her than he has.
* The naughty Housemates are released from the bedroom and Marlon tells the good Housemates that Helen has taken not being included personally. Jale doesn’t approve of him coming to say this as: ‘Helen can speak for herself.’
* Mark reprimands Christopher on his noisy eating habits, telling him: ‘It’s for you to taste not for us to hear.’
* Danielle and Jale talk about Kimberly and Steven. Jale thinks Kimberly is being very sensible not taking things further in the house.
* Helen comments to Steven and Kimberly that she thinks they will get married, Marlon agrees saying he thinks they will be married within 5 years. Kimberly doesn’t involve herself in the conversation but let’s Steven plan his stag do and the subsequent nuptials. Steven also asks Kimberly whether she will keep her own name and she replies: ‘I haven’t genuinely thought about it.’
* Christopher talks about Helen in the Diary Room, he admits that Mark and Ash adore her but some of the other Housemates find her confrontational style difficult as she is so fiery. He doesn’t finish his sentence as Mark is banging on the Diary Room door looking for him, shouting to Christopher: ‘Matthew would have stayed with me.’
* Winston and Danielle get bi-lingual in the bedroom, Winston flexes his French skills but Danielle remains un-impressed. Danielle says she can speak some Russian and Arabic. They talk about first dates and Danielle says she has been on variety of different first dates including Champagne bars and Polo.
* Christopher and Mark talk about the up-coming nominations, Mark comments that Christopher shouldn’t pick randomly as everyone who leaves changed the dynamic of the house, he feels that Matthew leaving has affected him the most and that he feels like, ‘a lost puppy.’
* Helen and Ashleigh have a bonding session in the garden, Helen admits she has learned that she is a judgemental person and Ashleigh confides that the house is changing her and it’s shocking how much she has learnt about life.
* Lying in bed Ash asks Helen if she’s had a good day and she sarcastically replies it’s been amazing. Ash strokes her arm. She asks if he had a good day and he replies: ‘I had a great day cos I didn’t see you for a bit...’ he then adds ‘I missed you’.
* Steven and Kimberly are also lying in bed together and Kimberly asks Steven if he’s ever proposed to anyone. He says: ‘No. Never’. He asks her if she’s been proposed to and she says: ‘We discussed this’. He then says: ‘And you told me to do one?’ They laugh and then kiss.