Yesterday, Housemates took part in a task called Coupled Up.
Here are the results of that task...
THE COLOUR OF LOVE
In the Colour Of Love, Housemates had to put paint on each other to paint a canvas.
1. Ash and Helen
2. Jale and Winston
3. Kimberly and Marlon
4. Ashleigh and Chris
5. Steven and Danielle
6. Christopher and Mark
As Christopher and Mark were last they did not receive an invite to the party.
In Mental Match Housemates had to answer questions based on what they think their partner would answer.
For Chris and Ashleigh, Ashleigh was asked questions and Chris answered them,
1. Which male Housemate do you find the most attractive? She answered Mark and Chris answered Mark.
2. Do you think you and Helen could ever be friends? Ashleigh answered No and Chris answered no.
3. What is Chris’s most attractive feature? Ashleigh answered eyes. Chris answered personality.
For Jale and Winston, Winston was asked questions and then Jale answered them.
1. Do you fancy Danielle? Winston answered No. Jale answered Yes.
2. Do you trust Marlon? Winston answered No. Jale answered No.
3. What is your best physical feature? Winston answered Biceps and Jale answered arms. (given as correct)
For Kimberly and Marlon, Kimberly was asked questions and then Marlon answered them,
Questions to Kimberly
1. Does Marlon regret his decision with the safety app? Kimberly answered Yes and Marloncolio answered Yes.
2. Will you marry Steven? Kimberly answered Yes and Marlon answered No.
3. Which housemate did you find most attractive when you first entered the house? Kimberly answered Steven, Marlon answered Steven..
For Steven and Danielle, Danielle was asked questions and Steven answered them.
1. Are Steven and Kimberly a good match? Danielle answered Yes and Steven answered Yes.
2. Would any housemate make you question your belief in no sex before marriage? Danielle answered yes, Steven answered no. Danielle misunderstood the question.
3. Who is the most gentlemanly housemate? Danielle answered Steven, Steven answered Chris
The last couple to take part were Ash and Helen. Ash answered the questions and Helen guessed those answers.
1. Who is the best looking housemate? Ash said himself. Helen said Me. She misunderstood the question.
2. Do you think Ashleigh and Helen could be friends? Ash said no. Helen said no.
3 If you could shave one Housemates eyebrow, who would it be? Ash said Marlon. Helen said Ashleigh.
The lowest scoring couples in the task were Steven and Danielle and Helen and Ash. As it was a tie the decision was based on their performance in the first task, so Steven and Danielle lost their place at the party. The winning couple at the end of this task were Jale and Winston.
The couple that won overall and became the ‘perfect match’ were Winston and Jale. They gained access to the love nest.