|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Saturday 12th July) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
• While most of the Housemates are talking about evictions, Steven and Kimberly are in bed talking about business. Steven brings up the subject of prenups and says that he wouldn’t make her sign one but then adds that he would “have to protect the business in some way…not from you…cause it’s family”
• Jale talks to Big Brother and tells him that she’s “nervous” about the eviction saying, “the longer you get in here and stay in here, the less sure of yourself you get” She adds that yesterday’s tea leaf reading was “inconclusive” leaving her more confused. Later, Jale and Steven read tealeaves together and think they see the word ‘Chris’ spelt out in the glass
• Kimberly talks to Big Brother about her relationship with Steven and says she would “have taken it differently” in the outside world, adding that “in five, six weeks of knowing someone, you wouldn’t know them as much as Steven and I know each other…you’re not just casually seeing someone once a week for a couple of hours; you’re with someone 24/7 getting to know all the good and all the bad…” She goes on to say that she’s “comfortable” with the relationship they have but would like more privacy
• Ash talks to Mark about Steven and Kimberly and suggests that she doesn’t feel the same as he does. Mark says that it’s a “really young thing to do” and goes on to suggest that she is on the show “for the career”, calling their relationship a “showmance”. Ash speculates that Kimberly could be motivated by Steven’s money
• Steven asks Kimberly about her time in the Diary Room and whether she said nice things about him. When pushed, she jokingly responds saying, “***** off, I said nice things about you!” to which Steven replies, “About *****ing time!”
• Jale and Kimberly talk about what will happen when they leave the Big Brother House. Kimberly admits that it will be “difficult” and says she is concerned about going back to her old home. Jale offers to find her a place to stay as a “back up” to Steven’s offer after Kimberly admits she doesn’t “know what the deal is” before adding that she “has faith in Steven”
• Ash tells Winston that Steven and Kimberly were “banging” last night and that he’s “sick and tired of hearing sex next to me!” He goes on to say that he wouldn’t have sex in the House but Winston says he would. Their conversation then moves on to the subject of wa**ing. Ash admits that he hasn’t done it in the House because he’s “scared” he’d get caught but an embarrassed Winston admits he did last night
• For today’s challenge, Winston must eat as many chillies as possible, Mark must put as many pegs on his face as possible and Helen must remove as many balls as she can from a bowl of gunge, using only her mouth. After their initial attempts, Big Brother reveals that the real challenge is to beat their personal best and the Housemates must retake their challenges:
o Winston beat his personal best of eating four chillies by eating five in his second attempt
o Mark beat his personal best of putting 13 pegs on his face and managed 20 pegs in his second attempt
o Helen beat her personal best of retrieving seven balls and managed nine balls in her second attempt
• Steven & Kimberly are back in bed talking about fetishes. Steven admits that he likes to have a lot of sex, until he can’t function any more. Kimberly says she doesn’t have any fetishes but enjoys sex. She tells Steven that they both have to be careful in the House.
• Kimberly asks Jale if any of the Housemates are bothered by her relationship with Steven. They both agree that Mark could have a problem with it and Jale admits that he has said that he knows Kimberly least in the House
• Kimberly tells Jale that she wasn’t comfortable when Steven was plucking her eyebrows. Jale tells Kimberly that she needs to tell Steven to respect her boundaries
• Steven declares his love to Kimberly in the garden…again. He goes on to say that he feels more comfortable about their relationship on the outside and that after an “unexpectedly difficult week” they “have the rest of their lives to look forward to”
• Danielle talks to Ashleigh about her new positive attitude and says “You’re the only person I can be 100% honest with…I am going to miss you greatly…You’re the only consistent person…I’m so proud of you and I love you so much…you’re such an amazing woman” Ashleigh adds that she’s not very good at talking about her emotions but says, “I’ll never be able to thank you enough”
• While talking to Winston in the garden, Mark observes that Kimberly is the only Housemate who hasn’t been up for eviction and heard what the public think of her, speculating she could hear boos from the crowd this week
• In the living room, Ashleigh says she’s “excited” about the upcoming eviction and that she doesn’t know how she’ll react if she doesn’t hear her name. Emma then reveals that the two Housemates with the lowest votes, and therefore saved from eviction, are Chris and Christopher
• Much to the surprise of the other Housemates, the fifth Housemate evicted from the Big Brother House is Jale. Mark tells Big Brother that he’s “sad that’s she’s gone…we’re all going to miss her a lot”, Danielle adds she’s “sad” that Jale has left but “glad that Ashleigh stayed” and Marlon says that “it wasn’t her time to go…I hope and pray she finds what she’s looking for in life…she deserves a lot”
• Marlon tells Danielle that he’s “heartbroken” that Jale has gone adding that she “kept him going” in the House
• Steven talks to Helen and Kimberly after hearing his name chanted by the crowd and says he “takes it personally” and speculates that it was “something to do with those pictures…they see me as a possessive, controlling tw*t”
• Steven asks Kimberly if there’s anything she can think of that would justify the boos and she responds, “sex?” Steven goes on to say that he doesn’t want her to get flack “just because they hate me”
• Danielle talks to Helen about Kimberly and questions whether her feelings towards her ex have finished. Helen reveals that Kimberly and her ex slept together a week before they came into the House. Danielle observes that Kimberly “doesn’t wear her hear on her sleeve…and I feel so sorry for him”
• Steven discusses with Kimberly why the public would think he is a “possessive, controlling tw*t”, adding that it’s a “perfectly reasonable” request to destroy the photos. He adds that he doesn’t like to dwell on things and but questions what he’s done wrong.
• Chris and Danielle talk about Ashleigh. Danielle says that “she’s got to try and be nice to everyone” and suggests that the public may love Helen now. She goes on to say that Ashleigh was “gobsmacked” after surviving the public vote
• Ashleigh talks to Big Brother about being saved from eviction and says, “I’m pleased I got cheers but I’m not pleased I’m staying…I really wanted to go. I’ve just really had enough in here”
• Helen and Ash discuss Kimberly and Steven in the garden. Helen says she doesn’t find them having sex funny and Ash adds, “we’re laughing cause we know it’s bad” Helen adds, “I was shocked! I think I was shocked at both of them equally as much that they did it” She adds that “when I’ve seen sha**ing on here, I don’t like it…I was shocked…it’s all over Twitter that they’ve sha*ed”
• Helen talks to Danielle about Ashleigh and says that she “looked very nasty” in the VT she saw earlier in the week. She goes on to say that it could implicate Danielle. “I know she’s your friend but she’s a bi*ch”
• Danielle talks to Big Brother her secret plan and says she “plays her own game…if people do notice a change in my behaviour, so be it…I can bluff until the cows come home…it’s on like Donkey Kong!”
You can check out the images from day 37 in the gallery here