|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Tuesday 15th July) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
• It’s the first day of Armageddon week and the Big Brother House has been transformed in to a barren wasteland. The Housemates wake up to find the House has been stripped of everything but the most basic supplies. Christopher remarks, “It’s gone from bad to worse…welcome to hell”
• Mark observes that all Marlon does is sleep saying it “drives me nuts”. The other Housemates then discuss who could be up for nomination with Mark saying, “If Steven was up, he’d be out”. They go on to suggest that what Marlon did could have “worked in his favour” and viewers see the rest of them as “haters”. Mark adds that the public don’t see their “emotional connections”
• Housemates have been put on basic rations and during a cold tinned food lunch, Danielle remarks that she doesn’t feel good and comments that the food is “just awful” before storming to the Dairy Room. She is clearing angry and rants at Big Brother saying, “I don’t care what it is…I’m not eating it!...I am not eating food out of a tin, I refuse!”
• In the garden, Marlon puts sun cream on Danielle’s back. Danielle asks, “What the ***** have you just done? If you’ve put a pen*is on my back, I will rip you up!” Marlon explains that he has drawn a smiley face but Steven jokes that it “could be a pen*s” and Danielle freaks out. From the sidelines, Ash jokes, “Nice di*k Danielle, it’s got balls and spe*m coming out of it” but a bemused Helen adds, “She knows it’s not a *****ing pe*is…she’s got a smiley face on her back…”
• An unhappy Mark comes to the Diary Room and tells Big Brother that he’s “really stressed” by the day, “I don’t understand what this is today, it’s driving me nuts…Have you seen the state of me? I look like absolute sh**e…” He goes on to complain that the tinned food was disgusting before adding, “who puts a potato in a tin?!”
• Unbeknown to the original Housemates, new Housemates Zoe, Pav and Biannca have secretly moved into a luxury pad attached to the main House.
• In the luxury pad, new Housemates discuss what they know about the original Housemates and Biannca tells Zoe that she thinks Winston is “fuc*ing gorgeous” When Pav asks if she would “***** him” she laughs, “I’m a single girl…get me drunk and we’ll see!”
• Big Brother calls the Housemates to the living room and asks Ash, Ashleigh and Marlon to stand up. They are informed that they received the most votes and that Armageddon has hit the Big Brother House. Marlon becomes the sixth Housemate to be evicted. He leaves the House immediately through the Diary Room and the other Housemates speculate that he is the new Power Housemate, as he leaves the House forever
• Then later that evening, Big Brother surprises the Housemates again by telling them that they all face eviction this week, with the exception of Helen who has a pass to the final. Big Brother tells them the “party is over” and that three new Housemates will be joining the House
• In the Diary Room, the three new Housemates are told that there will be no public vote this week and that they will decide which of the original Housemates will be evicted. They are warned they will “suffer the severest of consequences” if they reveal their task. They then enter the main House where they are greeted with excitement from the original Housemates.
• The original and new Housemates are getting to know each other – Biannca asks Christopher and Mark if they fancy each other. Pav talks to the boys about being a new Housemate and Helen and Kimberly warn Zoe about bitching that happens in the House.
• In the garden, new Housemate Biannca asks Winston if he’s “ever done it on rubble…would you like to find out on this tonight?!” Winston laughs, unsure what to make of his new, forward Housemate
• Chris speaks to Big Brother about the new arrivals and says “I don’t know really where to begin…first impressions, two out of three ain’t bad…Biannca makes Helen look like the Virgin Mary…Biannca is going to be a *****ing nightmare”
• Ash and Winston are in the bedroom when Biannca storms in, under the guise of looking for Chris, and tells Winston, “If I’m getting on anyone, I’m getting on you! You are fu**ing hot, you’re fu**ing gorgeous…You’re scared of me, ain’t you? You should be!” She then turns to Ash and says, “If you (Winston) don’t want me, I’ll do you!” Ever forward, Biannca goes on to ask if she can “dive in” to bed with Winston, and if she can “ride your co*k?”
• Christopher, Danielle and Chris discuss the new Housemates. They all decide that they like Zoe and Pav but question whether Biannca could be a bit full on. Chris speculates that Big Brother wouldn’t put three new Housemates in to stay, five weeks in.
• Winston talks to Big Brother and tells him that “Biannca is well forward…she just told me she wants to ride my co*k…it made me feel quite good…it does make me feel quite embarrassed” He goes on to explain that in the outside world he’d “move on to a fitter girl”
• As Mark shows Zoe the pod in the garden, inside the House Christopher tells Danielle “I’m worried I’ve lost Mark now”
• Biannca tells Helen, Winston and Ash that Danielle hasn’t been totally honest with them saying, “Whatever she tells you about herself, she is opposite…that’s why she’s sh*ting herself that we’re here ”
• Pav tells Big Brother that he thinks the new Housemates will “improve” the House dynamic. On the original Housemates, he explains that “the more I can understand them, the more I can challenge them”
• Steven tells the old Housemates that the new Housemates have seen everything that’s happened in the House. Ash observes that “they’re here to stir things up” and Helen predicts that they will “collide like *****” and that the “tasks will be brutal”
• Winston talks to the old Housemates about his new admirer, Biannca saying, “She’s a bit forward…she’s not really my type of bird, to be fair”
• Pav, Biannca and Zoe have returned to their luxury pad and they discuss how the original Housemates reacted to their arrival. Biannca notes that Danielle hated them and Pav thinks Helen didn’t like him because he was “upfront” with her. Zoe says that Helen was “sound as a pound” to her but that she was probably “trying to suss me out”
• The Housemates joke that Winston is going to get “twa**ed” and Helen remarks that she likes the new Housemates for “how different they are”. They go on to note that “this is going to change everything!”