|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Thursday 17th July) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
* It’s Day 3 of Armageddon Week and the new Housemates are making themselves at home.
* Ash reminds Biannca about her antics last night. Ash tells her she was ‘well funny’, she can’t seem to remember it and has to ask if she did a full strip for Helen but is comforted that it was only a little strip but still thinks it’s ‘cringe.’
* Pav talks to Danielle about evictions and the crowd chanting for Steven to be evicted. She speculates it might be because of her relationship with Kimberly. Danielle observes that when the public chant for a Housemate they usually go the following Friday, Pav notices that this didn’t happen with Ashleigh and Danielle agrees that it didn’t.
* Steven talks to Helen and Kimberly about Pav and that he gets the feeling that he has made a judgement on him and he seems a bit wary of him and Kimberly says: ‘I think you’re reading into it a bit much.’ Kimberly comments that it’s impossible for them to come into the house and not judge the original Housemates. Kim also comments that she thinks the new Housemates are doing, ‘a lovely job.’
* Zoe goes to the Diary Room and Big Brother asks her if the three new Housemates will agree on which original Housemate to evict on Friday, she says, ‘I’m not too sure we’re all going to agree at the minute.’ She also says that her opinion of the original Housemates is changing all the time and will probably have changed another five times by Friday.
* Biannca talks to Helen and Kimberly in the bedroom and tells them that she wants to move in with them. Biannca asks them if they think that she is wasting her time with Winston as that she asked him if he was interested last night. Kimberly said he answered in a really fish way, he didn’t say no but he didn’t say yes either. Helen says: ‘I wouldn’t bother.’ Biannca says: ‘I think I’m better than Danielle.’ Helen says: ‘You are.’
* Danielle asks Kimberly if she has had sex in the house and Kimberly says yes. Danielle says she is shocked and that she just doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. Danielle says that sex is a big thing for her and Kimberly replies: ‘Not just for you, it’s a big thing for me as well.’ Danielle expresses concern about it being in the same room as her and Kimberly reassures her that Danielle’s comfort is a priority for her.
* While the Housemates sunbathe in the garden, Mark jumps up and announces he has had one of his psychic feelings. His psychic feeling turns out to be that he thinks there will be no public vote this week, that they will all be up for eviction and that their fate is in the new Housemates’ hands. Ash, however, throws doubt on Mark’s psychic ability and says: ‘That’s what I have been saying for the last ten minutes.’
* Christopher is called to the Diary Room and told that the new Housemates have chosen him to be their ‘mole’. He wears an earpiece through which the new Housemates can control him and get some juicy gossip. Zoe tells him that the reason they picked him is that they all trust him. First up, Biannca sends him to find out what Winston really thinks of her. Winston says: ‘She’s not really my type of girl to be honest with you, she’s a bit forward. I’d rather do the chasing if you know what I mean.’ Biannca says: ‘T**t.’ Next Biannca sends Christopher to find out what Helen thought of her lap dance last night. Helen says: ‘I love her, I absolutely adore the girl.’ Finally the new Housemates want to find out what Chris thinks of them. Chris says: ‘Biannca hasn’t acknowledged me this morning.’ He adds: ‘As soon as I see someone stirring, it’s too late in the day, I can’t be bothered building a relationship or trying to build a friendship or show respect if you’re not showing respect.’ Biannca says: ‘I don’t like the guy.’ He then says that he thinks Biannca has been bitching with Helen. Biannca says: ‘What you ******ing talking about? I haven’t bitched about no-one’
* Housemates are told that Christopher has been the ‘mole’ and that he was controlled by the new Housemates via an earpiece. Christopher is rewarded with a delicious lunch with the new Housemates by the pool.
* Mark seems worried what the new Housemates heard and Winston agrees as he knows he said that Biannca wasn’t his type of girl. While the new Housemates are having lunch, Biannca shouts over: ‘I’ve been dying to know who I’ve been bitching about.’ Helen seems worried about what Chris has been saying and walks over to him to clear things up. Chris back tracks a little and says that he didn’t use the word bitching and he expresses that he is just worried that they are going to go back to week one when there were lots of different groups. Biannca also shouts over to Winston that she’s not her type and that he should have told her that at the beginning, Winston seems embarrassed.
* Mark goes to the Diary Room to talk about Christopher and says that he is aware that sometimes he is a bit nasty to him but has said sorry. Mark says that Christopher does get, ‘escape goated’, a bit in the house and that does, ‘knock his shine’, but the three new Housemates have been so lovely about him that it has made him realise that Christopher is a really nice guy with a really big heart. He also says that he played off what happened between them as just being a bit drunk. Big Brother asks him if he has spoken to Christopher about it. Mark says no as it could make him look like a t**t. Big Brother asks him if he likes Christopher and Mark says: ‘He’s me friend.’
* Biannca and Chris make up in the bedroom and have a hug. Chris admits that he can be a paranoid person and that Biannca has been lovely to him.
* Mark and Christopher talk about their relationship and Christopher says: ‘We’ve been good recently. We haven’t been tearing each other’s hair out.’ Mark agrees and says: ‘Let’s just have a ball in here.’ Christopher adds: ‘We could both still be here in a month’s time, anything can happen in a month, we might hate each other.’ Mark says: ‘We could never hate each other.’
* Steven talks to Biannca about his relationship with Kimberly and says that he never thought he would come into the house and meet anyone like Kimberly and he wonders what it will be like when they leave the house. Biannca says that public think that it’s a ‘showmance’, but now she has seem them together she doesn’t think that. Steven says that he thinks he is at major risk of leaving on Friday because of the chanting from the public. He also says that he has changed since being in the house and since his emotional breakdown in week two and no longer feels like a, ‘ruthless businessman.’
* For the next part of today’s task the Housemates have been gathered in the living area for, ‘Judgement Time’. The original housemates have to guess answers to questions that were posed to the new Housemates before they entered the house. If they get the majority of the answers right they will get hot water and access to the bathroom.
Pav – Who is the least sincere Housemate?
Housemate Answer – Steven
Correct Answer – Kimberly (Pav – ‘because she started a relationship with Steven even though she had a boyfriend.’)
Zoe – Who is the most sincere Housemate?
Housemate Answer – Mark
Correct Answer – Chris
Biannca – Who is the funniest Housemate?
Housemate Answer – Mark
Correct Answer – Mark
Pav – Who is the most argumentative Housemate?
Housemate Answer – Helen
Correct Answer – Helen
Zoe – Who is the most cringe Housemate?
Housemate Answer – Steven (Steven looks genuinely surprised)
Correct Answer – Steven
Biannca – Who is the most boring Housemate?
Housemate Answer – Danielle
Correct Answer – Danielle
The original Housemates got the majority of the answers correct and have won this part of the task.
* Helen, Ash, Mark and Winston sit in the garden and laugh about Zoe telling them that when she was watching Steven and Kimberly, they were constantly saying to each other: ‘I love you, do you love me?’ Winston eggs the group on to shout ‘top sh**ger’ at Steven.
* Kimberly clarifies her relationship status with Pav. Pav tells Steven and Kimberly that he noticed her ‘dating’ relationship status on the Big Brother website, which led him to answering the question like he did. Kimberly says that the American meaning of the word dating is different and that she thinks she dealt with the situation in a really genuine way.
* Steven and Kimberly discuss their conversation with Pav and Kimberly notices that Steven is always interrupting her and that he also kept interrupting Pav. Steven says that there will probably more competition between him and Pav than anyone else in the house but that he really likes him and wants to get to know him better. He expresses his concern about people thinking that they are having a ‘showmance’ and that the public will want to split them up when they leave the house. Kimberly says she is not concerned about what people think as long as she know what she’s doing is right. Steven interrupts her again and she seems upset and says: ‘I just want to be listened to.’ Steven asks if this is their first argument and Kimberly says that it is not an argument.
* Mark tells Helen and Biannca that he and Christopher are going to go on a date when they leave the house. He admits that when he was drunk on Saturday he kissed Christopher. Marks says that Ash and Helen should start dating but Helen says she doesn’t want to ****** up their friendship. Biannca suggests they make a pact that if it didn’t work out they go back to be being friends. Mark and Helen agree that they have missed opportunities with people in the past because they don’t want to be vulnerable and open themselves to relationships. Biannca agrees and says she finishes with people when they seem too interested. Mark says: ‘Being in love would be a bigger adventure.’ Ash joins the conversation and says that he has been in love but never allowed himself to be in love but then proposes a toast to ‘love’.
* Helen and Ash advise Christopher about Mark and Ash tells him that Mark knows Christopher likes him. Christopher says that he and Mark have had a chat and they know where they both stand and that nothing will happen in the house.
* Chris talks to Big Brother about Biannca and says he was too quick to jump the gun and voice opinions about her and it could have been so much worse.
* Relationship woes take their toll on Steven and he rants at Kimberly about all the things that are being flung at him on a daily basis about their relationship. Kimberly starts to cry as she doesn’t understand why he is bringing this up again. Steven tells her not to get upset and says that this is making him look like a bad person and might make him go on Friday. He says: ‘I’m being made to look the biggest t**t on the show.’ He says he doesn’t want to talk about it anymore and goes to bed.
* Winston and Ash are feeling merry. Ash thinks that Helen has said that he and Winston have had more to drink than the rest of the Housemates. Ash then says that Helen is getting on his nerves. Helen says that Ash is being snappy and she doesn’t like it and walks off whilst telling Ash to ****** off and that he’s being rude. She later talks to Kimberly about it and calls Ash a ‘k**b’.
* Mark and Christopher have a swim and discuss their future date. Christopher asks Mark how much he has had to drink and Mark answers, ‘enough.’ Christopher says that he likes that Mark is unpredictable and Mark asks what it means.
* In their luxury pad the new housemates are discussing who they might want to evict on Friday. They say their opinion of Steven has changed positively since chatting to him today but they still don’t know much about Kim.
You can check out images from tonight's show in our gallery here