|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Friday 18th July) highlights and LIVE Double Eviction show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
* Ash and Mark are in the garden talking about eviction day and the possibility of Steven going. They both agree that if he went before Kimberly it would cause problems for him. Ash says: ‘He’s crack up if she went first.’
* The new Housemates are contemplating their big decision. Zoe and Biannca say that they don’t think that Pav likes Steven very much but they both like him. Zoe observes that Kimberly makes no effort in the house and that she would like to evict her to see what Steven is like without her. Zoe says that he would come out of his shell more and time without Kimberly would give him time to breathe. Biannca says that she would like to see Ashleigh go as she thinks she wants to go anyway.
* Ash and Helen make up after their row the night before. Helen admits that she might have been overly sensitive.
* Kimberly and Steven are loved up again and have a kissing session while Steven muses over how Kimberly is going to double barrel her surname and his.
* Ash and Chris talk about the new Housemates and their effects on the ‘originals’. Chris says that the arrival of the newbies has made him feel so much closer to the original Housemates and he now regards all of them as ‘perfect.’ He says of the arrival of the new Housemates: ‘I didn’t like that, that’s not welcome.’
* Steven dons his suit and presents his chat show, ‘Open Up To Steven.’ He interviews the new Housemates to find out more about them. First up is Pav. Steven asks him if he sees any divisions in the house and he observes that Danielle, Ashleigh, Chris and Christopher (occasionally) seem to spend more time chilling in the kitchen that that other Housemates tend to gather in the garden. Next is Zoe, Steven asks her who she thinks is the least deserving of their place in the Big Brother house, she answers Ashleigh because she doesn’t seem to be having as much fun as she should be having, she says that she should let her hair down more and that if she doesn’t she might kick herself when she leaves. She also says that her role is reigning Biannca in and that she should save herself a bit more and not give everything up front and she also warns Steven about his and Kimberly’s funny business, she says; ‘I don’t want to see you having a bonk.’ Next to come under the scrutiny of Steven is Biannca, he asks her about her claim that she will have sex in the house, which it would seem won’t be with Winston. Biannca clarifies her position to Winston, telling him: ‘I just wanna ****** ya, it doesn’t matter if you’re the right guy or not, I just want to sit on your c**k.’ She also exposes more about Danielle’s life outside the house (see transcript below).
* Biannca talks to Helen, Zoe, Ash, Kimberly and Mark about what she has just revealed about Danielle. Kimberly says that Danielle is crying and that Danielle thinks it’s about the story she sold on ex-Housemate Dexter Koh. Biannca says: ‘Well she shouldn’t have sold a story on him then, saying how small his c**k was, if she’s a virgin, how does she know the size of his c**k? Cos she ******ed him!’ Biannca tells Danielle that there has been no fresh stories on her, it’s just the rehashed story on the story she sold on Dexter and his ‘designer penis.’ Danielle swears on the bible that she has never seen his penis, he just told her about it. Biannca says to Danielle she is like two different people.
* Biannca talks to Big Brother about Danielle, saying: ‘That girl is not a virgin, she probably has more sex than I do.’ She also says that she doesn’t think that people should come on Big Brother and not expect their skeletons to come out.
* Christopher comforts Danielle in the garden. He says that people feel uncomfortable when they can’t categorise you and that he ‘get’s it all the time’ and she should rise above it. He also observes the hypocrisy of Helen as if her secret came out in the house se wouldn’t ‘be one bit happy about it.’
• With the end of Armageddon approaching, Big Brother has decided to throw Housemates a party. Since being stripped of all luxuries and personal belongings, it‘s their first chance to let their hair down as the Housemates passed that day’s task they are rewarded with a party. Chris goes to the Diary Room and says that he has never seen people pretending to enjoy themselves with such commitment before and that the house is ‘paranoia central’. He also observes that Helen’s ‘hareem’ are keeping her secret for her but they all don’t mind gossiping about Danielle. Chris says he doesn’t care about Danielle’s private life.
• The party ends with a game of strip catch which results in Biannca getting naked and frolicking in the sewage pool (a prop for Armageddon Week that pumps out coloured water). Zoe and Chris try to cover her up and protect her modesty. Danielle and Ashleigh watch from the bathroom and Danielle says: ‘Get me out of here.’ and ‘I think I’m going to be sick.’
* Steven and Kimberly have a heart to heart where he thanks her for making his time in the house so incredible
* The new Housemates discuss their important decision of who to evict and Zoe says it should be Danielle or Kimberly, they all agree. Zoe says she can’t take Steven and Kimberly as a pair, and says that they are supposed to be individual Housemates and that Kimberly is not bringing anything to the house. Biannca ask Zoe if she is ready for the affects of evicting Kimberly.
* Ash and Helen are in bed and are discussing the possibility of Ash leaving and Helen says she doesn’t want to think about it. She assures him that even if he does go they will spoon again and this leads to their first kiss which Ash modestly hides under the sheet.
Don't forget to tune in tonight to for the first DOUBLE EVICTION of the series!
You can check out images from tonight's show in our gallery here