|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Monday 21st July) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
• Later today the Housemates will be headlining their very own festival, Bruvstock. In the Diary Room, an excited Mark tells Big Brother that the task looks “so much fun” and goes on say, “I would love a long black straight wig with a headband and some John Lennon glasses…”
• Last night, Helen and Ash were intimate under the covers. In the kitchen, Steven talks to Ash and asks for “a full update immediately!” Ash assures that they are only friends but Winston suggests that they will end up getting married. Ash denies this “one million percent” and says, “it’s not a *****ing relationship…we just had a *****ing snog!”
• For today’s task, Big Brother put on its own music festival, Bruvstock, with the Housemates becoming the headline acts. Mark and Zoe are chosen as the ‘front men’ and choose who they want in their band. Pointedly, Mark doesn’t choose Christopher, leaving him a little dejected on the sidelines.
• Mark, Helen, Winston, Chris and Steven become The Bi*ch and the Boys and will sing Mr. Brightside, while Zoe, Ashleigh, Ash, Christopher and Pav become 1BV and will sing You’ve Got The Love
o Chris and Zoe put their professional training to good use and attempt to teach the other Housemates various vocal exercises and dance moves…that they struggle to follow! Meanwhile, an irate Mark overhears Zoe practicing and comments that “She’s giving it *****ing Mariah Carey’s in that room…Whitney Houston’s reborn and she’s in the *****ing living room. I’m fuming…this isn’t funny!”
o The first band to perform is 1BV. As Zoe takes the lead vocal, Steven remarks that they “are going to get whipped” but Chris insists “we all sing though…” with Helen adding, “I think ours is *****ing good!”
o Next to perform is Bi*ch and the Boys who put on a “mesmerising and energetic” performance but their vocals leave a lot to be desired
o The Bi*ch and the Boys are crowned overall winners and will be rewarded with a VIP after party. Big Brother informs them that they can invite two more ‘groupies’ to attend the party and they choose Ash and Zoe, meaning only Christopher, Pav and Ashleigh won’t join them.
• In the kitchen, Ashleigh moans to Chris after she wasn’t chosen to join the VIP after party and snaps, “I put in loads of *****ing effort…I deserve a party!” She goes on to discuss Helen, who she overheard influencing who went to the party and says, “I was going ‘shut the ***** up you di*k’…she hasn’t changed since day one”
• Despite not being chosen to join Mark’s band or the VIP party, a cheery Christopher tells Big Brother that he thought Mark “looked pretty amazing” on stage and goes on to describe him as a “probably the funniest person I’ve met in my life” When asked how it feels to be on the losing team, Christopher says that he feels “a little bit gutted” and goes on to explain that Mark doesn’t like to share his feelings, adding “he’ll do everything he can to distance himself from me romantically…but it would be nice to know he wanted me to be there.”
• While the majority of the Housemates enjoy the VIP after party, Ashleigh, Christopher and Pav talk in the House. Christopher asks if the winning team “even considered inviting me?” and seems satisfied that Mark and Chris did. Ashleigh’s still not happy and mimics Helen saying “’she doesn’t even drink’…she wants to be Zoe’s best friend”
• Ashleigh is called to the Diary Room where Big Brother tells her that the Power is about to return to the House and that the public has chosen her as the new Power Housemate. She is told she must keep this a secret and Big Brother will give her more information in 24 hours.
• As the after party comes to an abrupt end, the Housemates are all called to the sofas. Big Brother informs them that the Power has returned to the House and “this time, there will be nowhere to hide and no escape, it will be more powerful than ever before” Helen speculates that Biannca could be the new Power Housemate.
• Housemates are playing a game of I Have Never. After Winston says that he has never had the Power, Christopher leaves to find Mark, closely followed by Ashleigh who explains she is potentially leaving the game, laughing as she goes. A quizzical Helen observes.
• Winston asks Ashleigh what her theory is on the new Power Housemate. Ashleigh says, “I hope I go before I get it...I wouldn’t want it...I would stress far too much with it…I think if they were to give it to me it would have been at the start…I would of loved it back then...I would love it now as well”
• Chris talks to Big Brother about the new Power Housemate, likening some of the Housemates to swans, and says, “Those people who you think are the most protected and innocent and special people here…are absolutely crapping themselves”.
• Helen shares her concerns that the new Power Housemate could steal her finalist position and speculates that there is “a storm brewing”. She adds that if someone wants to take her position, “I won’t be very happy, but whatever…but I’d like to keep it”
• Ash and Steven are talking about Helen. Ash says, “I feel like it’s just the same… We’re just like mates but then we just ended up kissing somehow…I always thought she was attractive”. When pressed on whether he could get into a relationship on the outside world with her, he says, “No comment…it kind of happened and it was decent, so then it happened again”.
• Helen speculates that she could be leaving on Friday if her position to the final is taken from her. The conversation moves on to who she would give the Power to and Helen says of Ash, “I would give it to him any day, to make sure he was in the final” and continues to explain that it would depend on the situation, but ultimately if she had a choice to give her finalist away it would be to Ash or Steven.
• Ashleigh talks to Chris about Helen and says she hopes her earlier conversation backfires on her and “whoever it is *****ing takes it off her.” Chris adds that Helen is her “own worst enemy”.
• While some of the Housemates speculate that the public may have the Power, Pav predicts that one of the Housemates already has it. Meanwhile, in the Diary Room, Ashleigh tells Big Brother that she would like protect her friends, Mark, Chris and Christopher, but “can’t be too obvious” in her decisions, before laughing to herself
You can check out images from tonight's show in our gallery here