* It’s the day after the revelation of the identity of the Power Alliance and also Pav’s birthday!
* Helen asks Winston if he was shocked at the identity of the Power Housemates and Winston says no.
* Zoe goes to the Diary Room to talk about what the ex-Housemates told the Power Alliance. She says that she has nothing to hide and hasn’t said anything she shouldn’t have. She adds: ‘Don’t be jealous cos I’m sat here with your friends, be nice.’ Big Brother asks her if the Power Alliance reveal has affected the house and she said she doesn’t think it’s going to affect her relationship with Mark. She also says that she saw his face in the tea leaves so should have known that he was involved.
* Steven and Mark talk about the ex-Housemates revelations and their growing distrust of Zoe. Steven says that Kimberly warned him about Zoe before she left the house and said that Kimberly had said Zoe has been put there for a reason, they both agree they are the sort of people who usually take people at face value so have a hard time believing that Zoe isn’t what she appears to be, especially Mark, who says: ‘My head’s ******ed.’ Steven says he can believe it of Pav but not Zoe. Steven says he hopes they’re not barking up the wrong tree and Mark says that Matthew is very perceptive. Mark says about Pav: ‘I’ve been hoodwinked.’ Steven says: ‘It’s going to get right rough in here now.’
* The Housemates are split into the Red Team (The Winners – Ash, Ashleigh, Helen, Mark and Winston) and the Blue Team (The Losers – Chris, Christopher, Pav, Steven and Zoe) for the task – Losers. The Red team go to the Diary Room and it’s explained to them that for this week’s shopping task, Big Brother is testing whether the Blue Team can be turned into ‘Losers’. Big Brother has secretly rigged all but one of the games in the red team’s favour apart from the final part of the task. Can the continued success of the Red Team make The Losers so annoyed and angry at their failure that they lose even when they actually have a fair chance of winning? If the Red Team win the final, fair challenge then the whole house will be rewarded with a luxury shopping budget, if the Blue Team win then it’s basic rations for all the Housemates.
* The first stage of the task is Pipe Dream, staged in the garden. The teams must attempt to connect pipes together so the water flows to the exit pipe and fills up the barrel. The Blue Team are locked away so they can’t see how the Red Team ‘win’ (by doing nothing as the task is set in their favour), they just hear their fake victorious cheers. The Blue Team attempt the challenge but the parts do not actually fit and added to that bursts of water spurt through the pipes soaking them. As planned the Red Team win and gloat when the Blue Team return dripping wet. For ‘winning’ this task, the Red Team all get a reward of a spray tan.
* Pav and Zoe talk in the kitchen about the task and agree they didn’t approach it as logically as they should have.
* Steven loves his new Blue Team tracksuit outfit, which he finds stylish.
* The Red Team have their spray tan and as Helen strips down to her underwear, Winston chants: ‘Get your ti*s out.’
• The Blue team and the Red team are about to go head to head for their next task, Crack The Code. Both teams have a selection of animal heads, numbered t-shirts and coloured tutus. On each teams letter board is a word with a hidden code. However, there is no code. The Blue team think they must crack the code by finding the correct sequence of all the items. The Red team have been informed that this is in fact, nonsense. Big Brother is making up the scores so it looks like the Red team are constantly winning. The Red team keep on winning the impossible code task, much to the Blue team’s distress. Steven is ready to give up and Pav convinces him to not give up. The Blues get more and more annoyed about not cracking the code, whilst the Red Team coast through.
* Mark Chris talks to Helen and thanks her for being so understanding about the Power Alliance revelation. Helen says she was surprised they decided to nominate Ash as she thought Chris and Ash were close.
* Pav goes to the Diary Room, where Big Brother asks him how he is settling in. Pav replies that he feels he is settling in but is aware that some Housemates are still wary of him and gives Ash and Winston’s friendship as an example of why he feels like the new kid in school.
* Winston asks Steven how to team spirit is in the Blue Team. Steven replies: ‘******ing brilliant!’
* Steven talks to Ash about the reason that Chris gave him for nominating him and says: ‘How can they say they’ve connected with me the least?’ Ash says that they did have hard decision to make and that he just thought: ‘****** it, I’m up again.’ Steven admits that he is ready to go and Ash says: ‘I still don’t want you to go.’
* The next task is This Diary Room game which is a buzzer quiz between Red – Ashleigh and Blue – Christopher. The aim of the game is for Ashleigh and Chris to guess which quote can be ascribed to which Housemate. Ashleigh is fed enough correct answers through a secret earpiece to ensure another Red Team victory. Steven predicts ‘It’s going to go off.’