· Winston and Ash start the day with a song. Ash brushes his teeth in the bathroom while Winston showers as they sing ‘Mr Brightside’.
· Ashleigh tells Chris that she doesn’t think she’ll be evicted on Friday, predicting it will be between Pav and Steven
· Pav tells Steven he’s not integrating with the group as well as Zoe and other Housemates and asks Steven for some advice. Steven admits that while he would happily go for a drink with him on the outside world, he also thinks he is playing a game in the House. Pav readily admits that his VT gave the impression that he wants to manipulate people but insists that his intentions changed when he entered the House.
· For the next round of this week’s shopping task, one Housemate must try and keep calm while another, from the opposing team, tries to raise their heart rate using the tactics of scare/arousal/verbal. What the Blue Team don’t realise is that the game is rigged for the Red Team to win.
o First up, Chris tries to scare Ashleigh by getting close to her face and Ash tries to scare Steven by screaming loudly. Steven’s heart rate increased more meaning Ashleigh won the battle.
o For the second part of the task, Zoe tries to arouse Winston by licking cream from his chest. Winston chants ‘Margaret Thatcher’ throughout but jokingly admits at the end that he “ji*zed in my pants” Mark then tries to arouse Christopher with a dance and kiss. Winston’s heart rate rose quicker and therefore Christopher won the battle.
o Finally, Zoe tries to make Helen’s blood boil with a series of insults criticising her boobs, hair, nails and status in the House. Winston then delivers some home truths to Pav, saying, “I think you’ve got the biggest game plan out of everyone but unfortunately you have been rumbled because the majority of the House realise that…I think you are a very intelligent, manipulative, devious person and I wouldn’t be able to trust you ever, really. I think the next game you’ll play is the sympathy card” Pav’s heart beat fastest, meaning that the red team win the round.
· Some of the Housemates are talking about the eviction and Steven admits he will be crying his eyes out saying goodbye to people if he was to leave, before admitting that he feels the strongest he has in seven weeks
· Mark talks to Chris about Winston’s earlier outburst and says, “He’s a very clever lad” Chris suggests that Winston “used the opportunity” and needs to “pull back” and they go on to say that he shouldn’t have brought things to Pav’s attention if he is playing a game and Mark adds, “he’s not *****ing playing me!”
· Winston and Pav clear the air in the bedroom. Pav denies having a game plan but admits that he should “chill out a bit” adding that he’s “grateful” that Winston shared his thoughts. Winston advises that Pav needs to “open up and get stuck in more” He agrees but adds that “anything I do will be judged”
· For the final part of the shopping task, the Blue and Red teams must take part in an endurance test – the first genuine task of the day. All the Housemates must hold their hands over a gunge pipe for as long as possible. Steven is the first Housemate to release the gunge despite claiming he “could stay here all night”. Winston is the last Housemate to release the pipe meaning the Red Team wins the task. Big Brother reveals the secret twist to all the housemates that the task was rigged in the Red team’s favour and that as they got the Blue’s to loose the final task all Housemates will all be rewarded with a luxury shopping budget.
· In the garden, Ashleigh is dong Helen’s hair and Helen predicts that Ashleigh will be in the final, noting that “things have changed in the last week” Ashleigh observes that it’s “scary” how certain circumstances make people react in different ways and Helen admits, “I’ve looked at loads of stuff I’ve done and said and thought, ‘What?!’”
· Mark tells Steven that he feels like he’s “living in *****ing limbo land” following Matthew’s revelations about Pav. Discussing Zoe, Steven admits that he thinks she’s “great…I can’t understand how anyone could say anything so negative about her” They go on to talk about Pav and how he came in with a game plan but changed his mind when he came into the House. Steven says that they will be able to judge from the crowd response on eviction night
· Zoe talks to Big Brother and suggests that she could become an outcast if she stays because some of the Housemates will have stronger bonds. She goes on to say, “I feel like I fit right in with the group…I feel like I’ve been here for decades…”
· Mark and Christopher are discussing Zoe when the conversation moves onto Matthew’s revelations earlier in the week. Mark refuses to tell Christopher what was said which clearly annoys him. He suggests that Mark is treating him like “a seven year old child” but Mark insists that anything he does is “for your own good”. Mark leaves the conversation abruptly and Christopher remarks to Ashleigh that he makes “mountains out of molehills”
· Helen talks to Big Brother about the upcoming eviction and suggests that Pav deserves to go the most. She goes on to say that Ashleigh and Steve deserve to stay and that she’ll be very upset if Steven is evicted because “he’s been a very good friend to a lot of people in the House and them two (Zoe and Pav) aren’t going to be able to match up to that in the space of time they’ve got left”
· Zoe and Ash discuss the other Housemates and she comments that everyone in the House is really successful adding, “If they’d have put me in a House with normal people who are like, ‘I work in Tesco’ or whatever, that’s fair enough but for me, I would have too many stories, too much life experience…”
· Steven talks to Christopher about his Big Brother experience and admits, “It’s been the biggest emotional journey of my entire life” Christopher tries to talk about his experience but Steven presses on, admitting “I don’t give a sh*t about what anyone else thinks…I’m me and if you don’t like me, don’t talk to me”
· Most of the Housemates are in the bedroom. Zoe hides herself under the covers in Steven’s bed. As he walks towards the bed, Steven gives his best Tom Jones impression, singing ‘She’s A Lady’ before Zoe jumps out of the bed and scares him. All the Housemates are laughing.
· Ashleigh is in the Diary Room talking about her relationship with Chris and how she didn’t feel like they would be friends but he is not like your typical 33 year old. She then goes to talk about the eviction and how she thinks she might not go but that it is between Pav or Steven. Either way she wouldn’t feel guilty about any of them going.