|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Monday 28th) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
* It’s the morning after the Las Vegas party and the Housemates are feeling the effects.
* Chris and Christopher talk about Mark’s lack of domesticity. Christopher muses over what Mark would be like to live with and says: ‘I don’t think Mark would ever clean or do anything.’ Chris agrees: ‘He wouldn't even make his own bed.’
* Mark talks to Big Brother who tells him that he has missed his chance to use the electricals as he has got up too late, he’s not happy as he ‘looks like sh**e.’ He talks about Pav and decides that he has decided that he is going to give him the benefit of the doubt and says: ‘He’s sound.’
* Big Brother gathers the Housemates on the sofas to tell them that The Power has returned to the house and explains that the public have The Power and have voted to give one of the Housemates immunity from nomination and they have chosen – Ashleigh!
* Ashleigh goes to the Diary Room and says about the public voting to save her: ‘It’s dead good.’ She does say that she thought it would be Zoe.
* Mark gets changed into a suitable ‘nomination outfit’ and asks Zoe how she feels about her first nomination, she says it feels ‘strange.’
* The Housemates go to the Diary Room to nominate:
Ashleigh – Pav and Zoe
Christopher – Pav and Zoe
Winston – Pav and Zoe
Mark – Pav and Chris
Zoe – Chris and Christopher
Ash – Pav and Christopher (Ash and Zoe cite Christopher never wearing shoes as the reason for nominating him)
Chris – Pav and Zoe
Pav – Ash and Chris
Helen – Pav and Zoe
So this week, Pav, Zoe and Chris will face the public vote.
* Ashleigh talks to Chris about the public saving her from nominations and doesn’t see what she has done differently to change their reaction to her. Chris says that perhaps they are just seeing more of her. Ashleigh was moved when she saw the reaction to the public’s decision on the face of her fellow Housemates and says that they seemed genuinely happy.
* Mark regrets nominating Chris and says that it was ‘stupid.’
* Chris talk to Pav about his (as Chris sees it) constant staring at Ashleigh and says it’s its making her ‘uncomfortable.’
* Mark goes to the Diary Room to discuss his fear that he is losing his psychic abilities. He tests them on Big brother and tries to guess what animal Big Brother is thinking about, he’s wrong every time. He then tries them on Christopher using the same method and fails again but he decides this is because Christopher is ‘mentally closed’ he keeps trying and does finally get ‘roast dinner’ and the Italian flag.
* Chris and Helen talk about nominations and Helen says it was ‘horrible.’ Chris says there is no other way and the people he nominated are just the ones that have question marks.
* Pav tells Zoe hat he is not excited about being in the house anymore and that he doesn’t even find the 100k exciting anymore.
* Helen tells Mark that Christopher let him win the guessing game to assess his psychic powers. Mark is furious and throws sweet potato at Christopher and tells him that he feels ‘covered in deceit.’
* Christopher is amazed by Marks over the top reaction and says that if he was joking then fine but if he was serious he couldn’t date someone like that, but they later clear the air in the kitchen but Christopher does say jokingly: ‘I’m going to kill you.’
* Mark tells Pav he’d appreciate it if he would stop stirring and asks him if he wants a ‘wooden spoon.’
You can check out images from tonights show in our gallery here