DAILY UPDATE: DAY 58
TX: Tonight, Saturday 2nd August 2014, 9pm on Channel 5
* It’s eviction day in the Big Brother house and for either Pav, Zoe or Chris their final day.
* Mark’s only concern is his outfit for tonight, he says that he doesn’t mind how much stick he gets if he looks amazing.
* Helen and Winston talk about the lack of sex in the house. Helen says: ‘I’m not like you Winston, celibacy doesn’t bother me.’
* Christopher talks to Big Brother about the fact that Mark seems to be distancing himself after the comments from the focus group. Christopher explains that they have made a decision to put the brakes on things till they leave the house. He says: ‘I’m no-one’s mug.’
* The Housemates speculate on the mood of the crowd and Ash asks the Housemates: ‘Do you think it will be a bad one?’
* Christopher does impressions of Mark into the mirror and ends up shouting ‘lies’ repeatedly. The other Housemates are listening to him in the garden and Ash says that Christopher is ‘cracking up.’ Ash also tells Mark that Christopher is obsessed with him and copies his sayings.
* Big Brother invites Zoe to the Diary Room and sets her a secret mission, she must seed showbiz stories into conversations with her fellow Housemates. The stories include writing a film script which Eddie Murphy is interested in and waking a child from a coma with her singing.
* Pav talks to Zoe about his concern about staying in the house another without her if she is the one to leave.
* Mark clears the air with Christopher and admits that he does pick at him and has been cagey and blown hot and cold. He tells him that one of the reasons for this is that he hasn’t come out to some members of his family. Christopher admits he has been confused and that he’s fine with the decision they have made to wait until they leave the house before fully exploring the possibility of a relationship but wants to know that there is ‘something to wait for.’
* Mark, Winston and Ash speculate on who will leave the house. Mark thinks it might be Chris because he isolated Pav.
* Pav goes to the Diary Room and confesses he is worried about the possibility of Zoe being evicted. He says: ‘If she goes I’m ******ed.’
* Chris admits to Big Brother that he is nervous about eviction. He thinks that his treatment of Pav has made Pav a more sympathetic character but says to leave the house before the new Housemates would be a ‘kick in the teeth.’
* Mark has a swim and confesses to Pav and Ash that Christopher is not his usual type and that they are ‘very different.’
* Helen tells Christopher and Winston that she wants to start seeing someone when she leaves the house but not for a few months but if it doesn’t happen she’s fine with being single.
* Chris tells Ashleigh he is looking forward to meeting her boyfriend when they leave the house and finally assuring him that he is not creepy. He tells her: ‘You’re my winner.’
* Chris says he is nervous about leaving to a hostile crowd. He says: ‘I don’t want a s**t ride.’
* The Housemates gather for the live eviction and Chris says that unless it’s the final that everyone will receive a fair amount of boos. Zoe reasons that even if the crowd’s reaction is negative, it’s only for 30 seconds. She experiences this first hand as Emma announces that Zoe is the eleventh Housemates to leave the Big Brother house. She says her goodbyes and says good luck to the remaining Housemates and Zoe is gone!
* Chris says that he had mentally prepared himself to leave and now will have to reprogram himself.
* Ash observes that the crowd were particularly hostile tonight and that the booing was constant, it just changed in pitch.
* Helen tells Christopher that her initial suspicion of Pav has worn off. Ashleigh says that Zoe was mad about herself and the public probably weren’t interested in her stories. Helen says: ‘I struggled once upon a time! No-one wants to hear that.’
* Pav tells Big Brother that he is ‘gutted’ Zoe’s gone and that he has lost his best friend in the house.
* Ash and Helen discuss the sleeping arrangements for that night and Ash tells Helen: ‘Come and wake me up with a blowy.’ Helen laughingly says: ‘Don’t talk to me like that.’
* Chris says to Ashleigh that he is confused about staying in the house. Christopher comments to Ashleigh that she is the last girl standing but wouldn’t say it in front of Helen. Ashleigh works out that she is the only girl left in the house who got there without a free pass to the final.
* Winston talks to Big Brother and says that it’s easier with one new Housemate rather than two and that the original Housemates will make more of an effort with Pav now.
* The Housemates talk about Pav and agree he has lost his ‘security blanket.’ Christopher says that the public obviously don’t feel about Pav the way they do. Mark doesn’t understand what he means by this and they have another one of their tiffs.
* Helen gets into a different bed on her own but after some cajoling from Ash returns to their bed.