|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Wednesday 6th August) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· After yesterday’s face to face nominations, Mark, Christopher, Winston and Pav are all up for eviction
· In the bedroom, Winston is checking himself out in the mirror and jokes that he “can’t wait till tomorrow” because “I get better looking every day!” Mark tells him that he “feels like *****ing sh*t” after last night’s drinking and when reminded about his conversation with Christopher, a horrified Mark exclaims, “What am I playing at? *****!”
· Following last night’s argument, Christopher tells Big Brother that he was “really, really angry” with Mark and “sometimes they say the truth comes out when you’re drunk” He goes on to say that Mark would have loved to nominate him but was “worried about how that would come across” and that he’s seen things in Mark in the past few days that have “made me question why on earth I would want to be with him”
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates on the sofas and tells them that they will be given the chance to increase the prize fund by £25,000 over the next two days. Ash says, “I’ve got absolutely zero chance of winning…I couldn’t care less!” When Winston suggests that any of them could win, Helen remarks “Oh look! There’s that *****ing pig flying again!” The Housemates then agree that any prize money over £100,000 will be divided between them all, with the remainder going to charity. Helen doesn’t seem keen and exclaims, “No, I give enough to charity!”
· In the Diary Room, an insightful Winston speculates that the Power of Money task is “probably something to do with money”
· Chris talks to Ashleigh about Ash’s response to the task and notes that his attitude completely changed when it became about money. Ashleigh adds that she “nearly *****ing dropped on the spot when Helen said ‘why would we give a grand to charity?’ That just shows what type of people we’re living with in this House”
· Mark and Christopher discuss last night’s argument. Mark says that he felt like he had reason to nominate him but adds that he “wouldn’t put you in the line of fire like that” He goes on to suggest that Christopher has “lost himself a little bit” in the past week. Christopher observes that Mark only got angry with him after Saturday’s task after spending time with Helen in the Pod. Mark retorts, “Helen can’t influence me...Don’t tell me I can’t *****ing speak for myself...That’s very *****ing insulting...Don’t even insinuate that Helen’s got some influence on me and I can’t speak my own mind” Christopher then tells Mark that he felt “so embarrassed” and “humiliated” by what he said in front of the group before ending the argument saying that he wishes he did nominate him for eviction.
· Later, in the bedroom, Mark apologises to Christopher, who assures him that everything he does “comes from the heart” Mark admits “you haven’t got a bad bone in your body” and Christopher then explains that he won’t accept being labelled a liar. The pair then complement each other on how they look today
· Big Brother calls the Housemates to the sofas and reveals that one more Housemate will face eviction. Ashleigh, Ash and Chris all choose a gold envelope containing different monetary values. Winston, Mark, Pav and Christopher then choose Chris to join them in facing the public vote this week. Chris’ envelope contained the maximum £10,000 which will be added to the prize fund.
· In the garden, Ash, Winston, Chris and Pav discuss their earlier pact to share the additional prize fund. Chris suggests that previous Housemates have made the same pact but haven’t honoured it. Ash remarks, “If you don’t share that £25,000 when you’ve got £100,000 in the bank, you’re a *****”
· In the bedroom, Christopher and Mark kiss and make up under the covers. Christopher remarks, “You look like one giant eyebrow”
· Chris talks to Big Brother about being up for eviction and says, “It just feels wrong for me that Mark would be up for nomination and I wouldn’t…so this kind of alleviates it...I’ve got to go sometime” He goes on to speculate that, despite agreeing to share the additional prize money, it wouldn’t take much thought “to undo that agreement…good people can go bad with money”
· Big Brother calls the Housemates to the sofas and says that three of them will face a dilemma that could result in a further £6,000 being added to the prize fund, or not. The three Housemates who didn’t receive a letter from home – Chris, Christopher and Mark – are then called to the Diary Room:
o The first Housemate is Chris, who is given the chance to speak to his best friend Rob, who is waiting in a room next door. He responds saying, “I’m doing this, ***** it!” Rob then advises Chris to “stay happy, stay positive and keep doing your Diary Room rants, which are hilarious!”
o The second Housemate called to the Diary Room is Christopher, who is given the chance to spend time with his best friend Carl. Christopher initially declines “with a heavy heart”, but soon changes his mind when he realises it will only cost £20 per second. Carl tells Christopher that everyone is rooting for him back home, not to worry about what family think and to enjoy the last few days in the House.
o Finally, Mark is given the chance to see his Nan and cousin. His Nan tells him that he’s doing well but needs to stop swearing. As Mark spent the entire remaining time with his family and drained the money, the extra prize fund remains at £10,000.
· For the next part of the challenge, the Housemates must drink Big Brother’s Special Brew, a revolting, stinky tofu cocktail. The more the Housemates drink, the more they will earn. The smell alone causes Mark to be sick in a bucket. Soon, all the Housemates, apart from Christopher give up. Christopher successfully manages to earn an additional £500 for the prize fund, before being sick himself.
· Housemates have been enjoying a few evening drinks and Helen remarks to Chris and Mark, “I look like a *****ing crack *****” a tipsy Chris disagrees and tells her that she’s the “hottest Housemate” Outside; Helen tells Winston what Chris said while Chris tells Ashleigh the same thing in the kitchen.
· Chris says to Ashleigh “I told Helen she’s the sexiest Housemate” to which Ashleigh distorts her face in disgust and replies “eww”.
· Chris then goes on to explain “I don’t give a ***** if she’s the most sexiest person, I’d still say she’s the least appealing person” Ashleigh retorts “I just don’t know how people like that can be classed as sexy”
· Helen secretly listens to Chris and Ashleigh’s conversation from the bathroom and hears Chris describe her as “a little girl lost which is appealing to me” before adding “she’s pretty much everything I hate” and that she’s “our nightmare at school...no question she would have been an absolute to*spot”
· Helen returns to Ash in the bathroom and remarks “Wow...I just listened to me getting sl*gged off to *****!” Helen is still reeling a few moments later as she says to Ash “I can’t believe I’ve just heard people speak about me like that, I actually just want to go in and smash her *****ing head in. *****ing Cheeky *****ing b*tch. I can’t believe the two faced little *****s!”
· In the garden Ashleigh says to everyone that Chris is a “seriously annoying drunk” and that “You’re pi**ing off Ashleigh because you keep saying you’re pi**ing off Ashleigh”
· Helen advises Chris to “stop opening your mouth, you talk a lot of sh*t.”
· Chris is in the bedroom with Ashleigh and admits “I am being a di*k” to which Ashleigh coldly replies “If I was you I wouldn’t even speak to me at the moment”. Chris reassures her “I never spoke to Helen”
· Helen is in the garden with Winston relaying what she heard. Helen says “I’m going to get my own back, but I’m not going to tell them…I feel like pi*sing all over the pillows, I feel like tearing the sh*t, but I won’t even lower myself. I’m going to do something though…”Winston, laughing at Helen’s rant, says “I’ll be honest with you, you’re not going to win, there’s no point changing yourself...you’re the biggest character out of the whole show”