|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Thursday 14th August) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· Ash admits he’s “scared of leaving” the Big Brother House, as all the Housemates wake up as finalists.
· In the dressing area, Helen and Ashleigh discuss leaving the House. Helen admits that she’s scared about being on her own when she leaves. Ashleigh says that she doesn’t mind her own company but wonders if that will change once she leaves the Big Brother House.
· In the Diary Room, Pav likens his Big Brother experience to being at a theme park and going on a number of different rollercoaster’s. He goes on to say that when he came in, he wanted to win, but that changed. Despite admitting that he would still like to win he says he would still be happy if he is first to leave on Friday.
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates on the sofas and reveals that for the first part of today’s task, ex-Housemates Danielle and Zoe will be giving them media training, to help them deal with awkward questions they may face when they leave the House. These questions are posed by the public:
o Christopher is asked what his true feelings about Mark are and says that he really likes Mark but never knew where he stood with him, adding that they were very different and always fighting. Danielle advises Christopher to be very careful when answering personal questions.
o Pav is asked why he aligned himself with Ash and Helen when they were instrumental in ostracising him from the group. Pav says that he tried to get to know them, so he could understand them better.
o Helen is asked if there are any current or former Housemates that she plans to apologise to. Helen apologises to Zoe but adds “everyone else I genuinely probably didn’t like and don’t deserve an apology…everyone else can get stuffed” Danielle suggests that her response may divide public opinion and that she needs to handle these questions with “as much dignity and decorum as possible” to which Helen remarks, “I’m not a lady”
o Ashleigh is asked to explain why she calls Helen “aggressive and nasty” when she sla*s people off with Chris. Ashleigh admits that Helen is probably the only person she has sla**ed off in the past few weeks and she speaks to Chris because she is closest to him in the House. Zoe praises Ashleigh for her honest response.
o Ash is asked if he fancies Helen and he jokingly says “No…she’s a kn*b! She’s my best mate in the House and she’s alright to look at but she’s a kn*b head!” Zoe advises that calling Helen a kn*b head could result in a negative headline.
o Finally, Chris is asked why he only expresses his opinion in the Diary Room and not to people’s faces. Chris says that “that’s the sort of person I am…I think a lot about things and I weigh things up…my intention in here was to go up there and speak as I think” before admitting that “I have started to tell people I felt this…or I think I was wrong about that, because I feel more comfortable now”
· For the second part of today’s task, ex-Housemates Mark and Biannca will give a master class on how to give a memorable exit from the House. An excited Mark and Biannca tell Big Brother that they can’t wait to see Helen, Ash and Christopher, adding that they don’t want to see Chris. When asked if they are well prepared, Biannca says, “Definitely! I’ve got my boobies ready and I’m ready to go” before they enter the House to cheers from the Housemates:
o Biannca recreates her infamous exit, flashing her boobs to the laughing Housemates
o During their practice session, Mark advises Chris, “You’ll need a lot more than devil horns, Chris…I think you should walk out, put your hands on your hips like that and catwalk like you’re Naomi Campbell”
o Biannca admits that she got her boobs out “because I wanted to be in the paper the next day…Everyone remembers my boobs, they don’t remember the next person who came out…”
o The Housemates each give a speech about why they are a worthy winner. Helen says “I’ve had a lot of highs, a lot of lows…but I’ve been a very good friend to a lot of people…there’s never a dull moment with me” and Ashleigh admits, “I’ve made a few friends and I’ve turned enemies into friends…I’ve learnt a lot of lessons in here, mainly about myself”
· In the bedroom, Christopher tells Ashleigh that he’s “really excited” about leaving after seeing Mark and Biannca both looking so happy and relaxed, despite leaving to boos
· Helen talks to Big Brother about leaving the House and says “I can’t plan anything in my head because it just won’t even happen. I’ve prepared myself for the worst. I’ve been thinking about if for the last week…Now that I’ve actually done it and I’ve spoke to two people who, I think got the worst reactions, they were the best two people to speak to. I think mine is probably going to be on the same scale, maybe worse, maybe not as bad…I don’t know…I’m feeling excited and I’m feeling like I’m ready to face the music” When asked if she thinks she had a different experience having a free pass to the final, Helen admits “I felt a bit guilty at times, when people have been packing on a Friday…It’s a horrible experience…I get nervous for them and I don’t even know how they’re feeling so for me to be facing it for real, after ten weeks, I’m just happy I’m in the same situation as everyone else…If I got even one cheer, I think I’d be like ‘what was that?’ I’m preparing myself for even more boos than when I walked in…I’m not that bothered. I’ll just have to see what I get on the night…I think I know though”
· For the final part of the task, Housemates receive a master class on brand endorsements from Steven and Winston:
o Steven’s team is made up of Helen, Ashleigh and Chris, who promote a series of Big Brother beauty products.
o Winston’s team, Ash, Christopher and Pav, are second to promote as series of fitness products. Christopher describes his fitness ball as being “as big as my own balls after 70 days in the House”, before kicking it towards the kitchen, breaking some plates along the way
· Later in the garden, Christopher talks to Pav about Mark. Pav points out to Christopher “You really like him don’t you...I don’t think you realise how much you talk about him” to which Christopher replies “I must do...I’ll get over it”
· In the Diary Room, Ash tells Big Brother that he’s missed having Winston and Steven in the House and “can’t wait to see them again”, before breaking down in tears, “It’s not like I’m sad, it’s just overwhelming…I just wanted to keep hugging them”
· For successfully passing today’s task, Big Brother rewards the Housemates with a party and tells them that the store room is now open. As Helen opens the door, the ex-Housemates who visited today (Danielle, Zoe, Steven, Winston, Mark and Biannca) all leap out as a surprise addition to the party! All the Housemates then link arms and sing Back For Good.
· Danielle assures Chris that “You’re doing so well, honestly no one hates you... you’re smashing it” Danielle also tells Ashleigh that her boyfriend misses her, prompting her to cry
· After the ex-Housemates leave, the remaining finalists discuss the day in the garden. Helen says that after today “Whatever crap goes on out there, I’m not bothered” Ash agrees by saying “I cannot wait to get out there and see them all”
· Chris tells Big Brother that it was nice to see the ex-Housemates but notes that some of them were looking at him strangely because they have seen him “speak my mind” in the Diary Room. He says that he’s “always open” to friendship in the outside world and adds that he is “genuinely excited about being in the final”
· Later that night, Big Brother surprises the Housemates with a slideshow of some of their time in the house, prompting a mixture of laughter and tears. Helen says “I want everyone back; I want everyone back in the room” and Ash admits “I feel well emotional watching this”. After the slideshow finishes, they all hug, including Helen and Ashleigh. Helen and Ashleigh are moved enough to talk through their differences, Ashleigh tells Helen that their mutual apology means so much to her before she starts crying. Helen and Ashleigh kisses Ashleigh on the cheek which makes Ashleigh cry so they embrace again.
o Ashleigh talks to Big Brother about Helen and says that “We actually did have some good times amongst all the arguing…we’re fed up with fighting”
o Helen admits, “We’ve shared a lot of really good laughs...you can put your differences to one side”
o In the living area, Helen wishes Ashleigh luck and says, “I hope you get everything you want”
· The Housemates all embrace again in the garden with ‘ice queen’ Ashleigh breaking the circle to say “That’s enough affection for one night!”