|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Friday 15th August) highlights and Live Final show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· Big Brother has laid on a final dinner for the Housemates
· They all raise a toast and Pav begins the toasts, he says, “My journey has been one of the most challenging and exciting thing I’ve ever had to deal with”. Pav thanks Christopher for being there for him and raises a toast to everyone
· Christopher is next to speak and says he’s “proud and humbled” to be a finalist adding, “I hope it means as much in ten years as it does now”
· Ashleigh speaks to Helen and says, “I’m glad we sorted things out…I hope that when we get out of here, and you watch the things I’ve said and I watch the things you’ve said we can laugh about it”. She then turns to Ash and says she’s glad he didn’t go when she nominated him in week five and adds, “You’re probably the best big brother anybody could have”. Finally she turns to Christopher and Chris and emotionally says “You mean so much to me and if it wasn’t for you two I wouldn’t of had the experience I had...I’m so happy I’ve made two friends like you”
· Chris is next to stand up and says, “I do have a little bit of love, actual love for everybody” he then goes on to say that he is “hugely, hugely proud to be your friend Helen, like you have no idea”. He leaves Ashleigh until last and says “I love everything about you, I think you’re the best and I really, really do want to share my life with you...every big experience of your life I want to be a part of, if I can”. Chris finishes his speech by saying, “This is not a Big Brother House, this is a home”
· Helen gets up to firstly speak to Ashleigh “Everyone respects your friendship, including me” and then turns to Ash to say “I would like to thank you so much for being the best friend I could of asked for”
· Ash is last to make his speech and starts by saying, “I’ve enjoyed every single day...” before becoming overwhelmed with emotion. He finishes by saying, “It’s been the time of my life, so cheers to that!”
· Later, in the Diary Room, Christopher describes being in the House as “humbling” and says “You feel so happy, you have this real sense of achievement…”
· Pav says that he’d “’like to be remembered as the person who came in at the most difficult time and triumphed…and made it through to the final”
· Ashleigh says “I hope I’m remembered for nice reasons. I’m really sad to go.”
· Chris says “I can talk about this all I want and big it up all I like, but I can never come back and it will only live in my memory”
· Helen says, “This ten weeks has clarified everything in my life that is important to me and I can’t wait to get out…It was fine when I came in but I’m going out and making everything even better. And that would never have happened if it wasn’t for this. Ever. Ever”
· Ash says “Being part of Big Brother is absolutely fantastic! I didn’t expect it to deliver what it’s delivered and change my life how it has but all good things have to come to an end”
· Big Brother then wishes the Housemates a good night