|Big Brother 2015 - Daily Update: Day 29
Shown Tonight, Wednesday 10th June 2015 at 10pm on Channel 5. Update -Watch this episode online - http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-br...episode-30-138
Pictures from this show are here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-988.html
In tonight’s show, the Housemates are doing the first half of this week’s shopping task, the Zone Task. Each area of the house has been turned into a zone. Selected Housemates will have to complete a task in each zone to gain a key that unlocks it. If they fail to do so, they will be locked in that zone overnight. Also, Sam and Marc claim that Harry is lying about an incident the night before.
Also, on tonight’s “Bit On The Side” @ 11pm on Channel 5 guests include; comedian, Matt Richardson doing his rundown on Big Buzz, presenter, Matt Johnson analysing the BB house male grooming and ex BB Housemates, Kieran and Sarah.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Late last night, Sam was sleeping in the bed with her bottom half uncovered and her hand on her underwear. Some of the Housemates were laughing at her. Harry approached her bed and covered her up. This morning, Danny is telling Marc about the incident .
· All the Housemates are in the living area. Housemates are asked to select the two greediest Housemates to complete the first part of the task in the Kitchen Zone. They select Jack and Chloe.
· In the Kitchen Zone, Jack and Chloe have to eat pies. Four of the pies contain a number which is part of a four number code needed to unlock the key to the zone. Jack says, “Slow and steady wins the race.” Both of them vomit. Chloe says, “Be sick. Keep going. It’s what I’d do on a night out anyway.” Chloe and Jack fail to find the four numbers and therefore fail the task. They are locked in the Kitchen Zone and are now responsible for providing food to the other Housemates.
· Simon is in the Diary Room talking about Chloe. “My opinion of Chloe is changing every day. She’s an incredibly strong woman. She just persevered with [the task]. I felt for her like I was her father figure.”
· Marc is in the Diary Room. “I think I’m in the house with a bunch of dumbasses. I can see people’s strengths and weaknesses. No one wants to use their head and think together as a team. We’ve already lost the war.” He thinks the chance of them passing the shopping task is low.
· Housemates in the living area are talking about Marc. Jack comments, “I think he’s telling the truth when he says he’d rather go now than stay another two weeks.”
· Jack and Chloe are still in the kitchen while the other Housemates are in the living room. Sam says, “I’m up for anything,” to which all the Housemates starts laughing. Sam is puzzled. Chloe comments, “Maybe when we pick a film, we should pick ‘Goldfinger’!” When one of the Housemates explains to Sam what happened, Sam does not believe them. Harry reiterates it saying that she covered her up and should know. Harry adds, “It was extremely graphic.” Chloe and Jack whisper that they believe Harry. Sam denies it saying that she would never have been that inappropriate. Marc comments, “Nobody seen that except Harry. I wouldn’t believe that.”
· For the next part of the shopping task, the Housemates have the chance to unlock the Bathroom Zone. The Housemates are asked to select the three cleanest Housemates.
They pick Harry, Danny and Joel. Harry, Danny and Joel are told to get into the bath which is full of “waste” water and numbered balloon bubbles. The numbered balloons contain the answer to a question about their fellow Housemates. Next to the bath , there’s a large vertical waste pipe, containing a floating scroll with the combination code. Harry, Danny and Joel must correctly answer the questions to fill the pipe to raise the floating scroll. If the scroll is raised within reaching level, the Housemates will gain the code and unlock the zone. They must answer four questions correctly.
The first question is, “Which Housemate put a human poo in another holiday maker’s shoe? ” Danny, Joel and Harry guess Chloe. This is correct. The second question is, “Which Housemate dated someone they didn’t like because they worked for a make- up company and they wanted free make-up?” They answer Marc. This is correct. The third question is, “Which Housemate said that he is attracted to women but is not interested in sex?” They incorrectly guess Nick. They answer is Jack.
“Which Housemate, while in the bed, drank fizzy pop and then wet the bed?” They guess Joel. This is correct. The next question is, “Which Housemate had sex on a train from Gatwick to Euston?” They incorrectly guess Nick. It was Simon. “Which Housemate has said that they’ve never had good sex in their life?” They correctly guess Nick. “Which Housemate went on three dates in one night?” They incorrectly guess Sam. The answer is Jade.
The question is, “Which Housemate had a boyfriend for during the week and a girlfriend at the weekend?” They correctly guess Sam. Harry, Danny and Joel have successfully given enough correct answers to reach the scroll containing the combination code. They have unlocked the Bathroom Zone.
· Some of the Housemates are talking about what happened with Sam last night. Marc is telling Sam that the only person who claims to have “seen” where her hand was lying was Harry. Cristian confirms he did not see what Harry claims. Sam is annoyed. She says, “That is so bad starting **** like that. I’m a respectable person. I don’t want that going about the house. One hundred per cent that is a lie.”
· Jade, Nick and Simon have been picked as the quietest Housemates to unlock the Bedroom Zone. Simon and Nick are blind-folded and must be guided across the bedroom by Jade who will issue directions. Housemates are told five people are sleeping, and not to wake them. In five of the beds is a human-shaped dummy, lying under the bed covers.
Housemates must traverse the bedroom to the far side, where a visible scroll is on a plinth. However, the room is packed with noisy booby traps such as squeaky toys on the floor, “trip hazard” bells at their feet and columns of wind chimes.
The dummies are purportedly connected to a “decibel-o-meter”, so each time the Housemates make a big sound, one of the dummies will shoot out of the bed, as if a sleeping person has sat bolt upright. If all five dummies “wake” before Housemates can reach the padlock combination and release the key, Housemates will fail.
To make the task harder, there are five wall-mounted alarms. At random times, these will flash. Housemates then have 20 seconds to press them to prevent a noisy alarm. If the alarm does sound, a dummy will wake.
· The task begins and Jade struggles with left and right. She improves as she gets into the swing. From the living area, the other housemates are watching. Harry says, “Simon’s just not listening at all.” Nick is inches away from Jade with the scroll when time runs out. The Housemates have failed. The bedroom zone will remain locked and Nick, Simon and Jade must stay in the bedroom zone for the remainder of the shopping task.
· Harry and Cristian are bonding in the sky room. Cristian is rubbing her feet.
· Simon, Jade and Nick are in the bedroom discussing Nick’s relationship with Harry. Jade comments, “With you and Harry, it’s sexual. Nick admits he’s kissed her with tongues.
· Meanwhile the other Housemates remained locked in the living area talking about this week’s eviction. Marc says, “I wouldn’t want to stay too long. I’d rather go out funny now. As a funny villain rather than a villain.” He talks about Harry, “I cringe at everything she says”
· In the bedroom, Nick’s talking about Harry’s behaviour. He says, “She’s had a difficult life. I tried to talk to her last night. I think she’d quite an angry person.” Jade responds, “One day’s she’s going to say something to the wrong person.”
· Chloe and Sam are talking about Harry. Sam is angry about the earlier incident.
· Harry is in Diary Room. She says, “The fact that I’m in the same section as Marc is very hard for me. I chose to do the task with Joel and Danny because if we got locked in the bathroom with them at least I’d be away from Marc.” She denies lying about the Sam incident and adds, “I don’t think Sam’s happy with me. I feel more in place with the original lot of housemates. I think I’d be able to get to know Sam a lot better if Marc wasn’t in the equation. He’s using her as comfort blanket. He using her as a bit of entertainment. “
· Simon is talking about Chloe in the bedroom saying, “I was very proud of her today. She doesn’t give up.
· Marc is advising Sam against confronting Harry saying, “She will whip your ass.” They both start laughing and whispering about Harry’s photo and the way she speaks. Big Brother has given sleeping bags to the Housemates in the kitchen and the living area. Jack short tempered. He is not happy about being locked in the kitchen.
· Sam is in Diary Room. “I don’t even know what to make on her. I’ve been so overly nice that I’ve just felt like she’s taking the piss. She’s just made up some rumour. She wants to rant. She wants to get her aggression out and she can’t because Marc’s giving her nothing. I don’t want to have a biased opinion. I just want to be neutral. I feel like she’s ruined that. I feel like she’s attacked me.”
· Jack is losing his temper as the housemates are still playing around. “I’ve served you all day. I’m ****ing cranky. I want to go to sleep.” He adds, “I ****ing hate camping.”