|Shown Tonight, Wednesday 17th June at 10pm on Channel 5.
Pictures from this show are HERE.
Watch the episode after it airs on Channel 5's Demand 5 service - http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-brother/episodes
Highlights Preview [Spoilers]:
In tonight’s show, Marc, Brian, Helen and Nikki nominate Cristian for eviction as part of their latest Time Warp task. So far this week, Chloe, Harry and Cristian face eviction.
Brian and Helen continue to clash. Helen and Harry make peace. Nikki takes part in a “traumatising” task that leaves her, “scarred for life.” Danny reveals where his loyalties lie. Brian and Jade share a kiss.
Big Brother's Bit on the Side Preview:
On tonight’s “Bit On The Side” at 11pm on Channel 5 guests include; Eastenders star, John Partridge, TV personality, Rustie Lee and Blast-From-The-Past ex BB Housemates, Joe and Jack Glenney. In addition, comedian, Matt Richardson is presenting his Big Brother Big Buzz feature.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Housemates wake up after last night’s argument. Brian slept in the bunker after wanting to leave the house last night. A few of the housemates ask if Brian has woken up in the house. Chloe comments, “Jade’s got a right soft spot for him?” Danny comments, ”He would absolutely destroy her. Let’s just say I’ve seen the size of his manhood.”
· Nikki and Simon are in the kitchen talking about the mess. Marc is shouting and screeching in the bedroom trying to get everyone out of bed.
· Marc is talking to Cristian about yesterday’s nominations. Marc is telling Cristian that he choose him because he was potentially up for nomination and he thinks he needs to step up his behaviour. Marc expresses that he hates, “brown-nosers”. Marc leaves the kitchen. Jack scoffs, “So he’s not brown-nosing Helen.” Cristian says, “He didn’t take a bullet for me. Keep your friends close and enemies closer.”
· Marc is talking to Danny. Marc tells Danny that the Time Warp Housemates made up things that they told Jack about his popularity on the outside.
· Brian is in the Diary Room talking about the Time Warp Housemates. “They just consistently talk and don’t listen to everyone else. The hypocriticalness of Helen. She has a go at Harry for wearing a thong but she was a prostitute. She doesn’t want people to judge her but it’s ok for her to judge everyone else. And Marc’s a stripper! [Marc and Helen are] far from magnificent but they seem to think that they are.”
· Danny, Cristian and Chloe are talking about Brian. Cristian says, “He’d definitely be on our side.” Brian re-enters house. They’re all excited to see him. Chloe says, “You’re our hero.” Brian says, “I was ready to leave. I didn’t like being associated in the same group as them. I feel so sorry for [the original Housemates].” Marc comes out the bedroom and says, “You’re back.” Brian nods and acknowledges Marc with a noise.
· Cristian and Danny are talking about Jade. Danny says, “From day one, she’s gone from Nick, to me, to you, to Nick, then Marc, now you and then back to Nick.”
· Helen and Harry are talking in the bedroom. Helen asks her how she feels. Harry responds, “I knew I’d be nominated because of the whole Marc situation.” Helen says, “I know what I said was harsh in the Diary Room. It’d be more of an insult to [come in and] be nice to your face.”
In reference to Nick, Harry says, “I’m not aware that when Nick’s spending all his time with me, he’s a different person with me.” Helen says it looks like she’s taking advantage of Nick’s feelings. Harry responds, “We’ve been lying around together because he’s been trying to calm me down. I can’t say what I want to say because I’ll get a formal warning and get chucked out.” Helen comments, “If you learn one thing from this experience, it’s learning how to keep your temper.”
· Nikki is talking to Brian about Marc and Helen. Brian says, “Be careful. You’re better [than them]. Your morals and your principles are nicer.”
· Jade, Nick and Harry discuss Jade’s attraction to Brian. Jade says she likes him.
· In today’s task, the Housemates are split into two teams. Helen and Marc are captains of each team. The teams will go head to head in a relay to collect as many stop watches as possible as they are dropped down from Big Brother’s sand timers.
The Housemates can only leave the sticky pit once they have collected a watch and returned it to their captain. Paint, feathers, smelly liquid and water are falling from the sand timers as well.
When it is Nikki’s turn, she starts to have a tantrum and keeps screaming. Brian says, “Nikki please try and do this.” Nikki keeps losing to Housemates from the blue team and Marc is looking increasingly annoyed. Helen is delighted. The winners are the blue team. Nikki looks annoyed.
· As a reward for winning the task, the blue team have been given a special picnic. Nikki is looking at the picnic and expresses her envy. She is called back into the house by Big Brother.
· Nikki goes to the Diary Room. Nikki says, “I’m traumatised and I think this is a bit too much. It’s unfair. Unless we get some sort of reward, I refuse to talk to you. I’m just going to go to bed and I’m not going to communicate with anyone. I’m exhausted. Emotionally exhausted and scarred for life.”
· The Time Warp Housemates are called to the Diary Room. Nikki groans with frustration as she was in bed. Marc says, “I want to do some more horrible things. I enjoy it.” Big Brother asks them for their third nomination. Helen says, “My vote’s Cristian. He brings the less conversation. Jack’s a pain in the arse but he still brings something to the house.”
Brian says, “I think Cristian is coming out of his shell.” Nikki suggests Jack. Brian suggests Sam. Marc instigates a vote. Helen, Nikki and Marc vote Cristian. Brian looks annoyed that he’s being outnumbered. Cristian is nominated.
· Danny is in the Diary Room talking about the Time Warp Housemates. ”They’ve stirred things up right away. At the moment, these Legends Housemates have a lot of power. I’m very disappointed the way people have quickly shifted to the other side and left people that did help them out, just by the click of a finger. It’s made me question them all.”
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates on the sofa and announces that Cristian has been nominated. Helen explains, “We still think you’re not offering much to the house.” Cristian says maybe they think that because other housemates have been sucking up to them.
He says, “I’m not here to bring entertainment to the house. It’s to experience a journey for myself.” Helen and Marc disagree with him. Helen asks how Cristian would like them to pick people. Cristian responds that although Marc says he does not like people sucking up, some of the people that bitched about him the most when he left are the same people spending most time with him now he is back. Cristian then names Nick and Simon as these people. Nick admits this is true.
Brian says, “It wasn’t anything to do with me, I tried to save him. I picked Sam. I thought I’d be friends with [Cristian] on the outside world. You [Marc] claim you’re friends with him but you put him up.” Helen responds that they have to think about entertainment. Brian responds, “The only entertainment you bring is nastiness. Eat ****.”
· In the garden, Cristian explains his reaction to Nick. Cristian says,”It’s been so obvious who you’ve been running too. I’m sick of game players.” Nick responds, “I don’t think it’s a game. It’s just a bit cowardly.” Cristian says, “I told you to man up.”
· Danny tells Jack and Cristian that the Time Warp Housemates have lied to them about their outside popularity. Danny tells them to keep quiet so Marc will keep confiding in him.
· Marc and Brian are making up in store room. Brian tells him, “The way you’ve gone about the time situation, you’re getting drunk on power. You’re heartless and I feel like [Helen] brings out the worst in you. Marc talks about some of the housemates saying, I would put my neck out for Danny because I know what he would do for me.” They hug and make up
· Joel asks Helen, “If you had to spend a night of passion with one housemate in this room, who would it be? Helen says Marc. Marc is delighted.
· Jade and Brian are in bedroom on the bed cuddling up. Brian kisses her neck and pulls his shirt over their faces and tries to kiss her. Jade says, “I don’t know if I can in here.”
· Helen is talking to Sam about Brian. “He makes me feel uncomfortable. It takes a lot to make me uncomfortable. His behaviour’s unnerving.”
· Some of the Housemates are getting ready for bed. Brian in Jade in bed together and under the covers . The Housemates are watching them, giggling and whispering to one another. Jade comes out from under the covers and says, “Grow up. Have yous never seen two people kissing before?”