|Shown tonight, Friday 3 July at 9pm on Channel 5
More pictures from Day 52 HERE
Eviction tonight: The public will decide whether Harry, Sam, Jack or Marc will be evicted following traditional Diary Room nominations earlier this week. Emma Willis will welcome the housemate who has received the most public votes for their first post-Big Brother interview. Also, the time has come for legend, Aisleyne to leave the Big Brother House. What revelations will she divulge during her interview with Emma Willis?
Yesterday's Highlights Preview [Spoiler]: Jasmine and Cristian have an explosive lover’s tiff. Aisleyne gets jealous. Marc pushes Jack to break a rule which makes the Housemates fail the task.
Big Brother's Bit on the Side Preview:
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 10.30pm on Channel 5 guests include; Eastenders stars Nina Wadia and Jon Partridge alongside boy-band, Union J star Jaymi Hensley. Plus Rylan will be joined by Emma Willis, Aisleyne, Jasmine Lennard and the new evictee
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Staff members Cristian and Aisleyne are returning to staff quarters after being given the night off . Cristian spent the night in bed with Jasmine. After Cristian leaves, Jasmine gets into bed with Danny. Marc says, “Look at you, bed hopper! Now who’s polyamorous?” Cristian walks back in. James joins with Marc’s teasing saying, “He goes to work and this is what you do to her.” Jasmine tells them to stop. Marc says, “Look how sad he looks!”
· Aisleyne is on concierge desk and is not happy. She says, “There’s even less reason for me to stay now because Jasmine and Danny are getting it on. I’m going.” The Housemates tell her to stop. Aisleyne says goodbye to the Housemates and walks towards the fire exit door. Jack runs to stop her. Aisleyne says, “I’m so tired. I just wanna go home.”
· In the bedroom, some of the Housemates are talking about bed hopping. Danny says, “Jack can you just put Cristian’s mind at ease.” Jack comments, “But how do you think it looks to Cristian?” Jasmine responds in reference to her and Danny, “This is like a brother / sister status here . There’s nothing sexual going on.” Both Danny and Jasmine are annoyed with the reaction from the group.
· Aisleyne is in the Diary Room. “I don’t know what [Jasmine’s] playing at. She’s jumping in my bed as soon as I’ve left the room. I just think it’s rude.”
· Chloe is in the Diary Room talking about the task. “I don’t know why everyone’s so stressed out. They’re literally on the verge of quitting.”
· Cristian is talking to Jasmine in the smoking area. Cristian says, “Why are you running into other people’s bed after we’ve been in bed together all night?” Jasmine says, “There’s nothing sexual between me and Danny.” Cristian responds, “You’re making me look like a ******g idiot right now.” Jasmine tries to make up with him. Cristian does not want t talk to her.
· Jasmine goes back into the bedroom, back to bed and throws the tray of crockery off the bottom of her bed. Some of it smashes. Jack is annoyed.
· Marc is teasing Jack by tempting him with the guest food. Joel tells Marc to stop it. Marc says to Jack, “You’re out of here Friday. Just eat it.” Jack is laughing at Marc. Jack and Marc pretend to the others that Jack ate some of the croissant. Joel is angry. He says, “Everyone else has worked hard and you’re not going to ruin it for everyone else.” Jack asks ,“Do you really think I’d do that?!” Chloe says, “You’ve been the sh**est.” Jack eats some. He says, “The amount of **** I’ve taken off you lot in the last few days. You’ve pushed me to that.”
Marc is delighted. Chloe says, “Feel good, does it?! You might as well take your uniforms off because Jack’s quit.” Everyone is annoyed. Cristian says, “I’ve worked so hard. I really wanted to pass this task.” Aisleyne responds, “It’s not only Jack that’s ruined it. He’s not the only one that’s been cheating. Leave him alone!”
· Cristian, Aisleyne and Sam are in the sky room. Cristian says, “I’m too tired to even care but why after a day of know me for 48 hours are you going to pick up a glass and smash it?” Danny says, “What the **** is going on with you two (Aisleyne and Cristian)? I’ve heard you’re getting jealous. It’s embarrassing. It’s like being at school.”
· Cristian and Jasmine are in the smoking area. They are making up. Jasmine asks for a cuddle.
· James is in the Diary Room talking about Hotel BB. “They’re living in a **** hole. It’s unbelievably dirty. Don’t ever go to Hotel BB. I definitely wouldn’t return.”
· Jasmine is with Cristian at the concierge desk. Jasmine asks, “Would you want me to be there when you come out?” Cristian says yes. Jasmine says, “I’ll be there. I’ll definitely go out and use all the influence that I have to let people know that I think you’re special. Keep being you.”
· Big Brother gathers staff and guests for Jasmine and James’ departure. Jasmine is asked for the best staff member. She picks Cristian. Harry says, “For extra services provided free of charge.” For the worst she says, “Harry. Just because yesterday she was missing for part of the day.” James’ best employee is Jack saying, “Because I think Jack went that extra mile.” His worst employee is, “Sam. Other people in the team were doing a lot more.” They say goodbye to each other. James and Jasmine exit the house.
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates for the results of the task. They have failed the task due to Harry deserting her post the day before and Jack eating a guest pastry. Jack is annoyed. Sam is annoyed. She jumps into the pool with her uniform on. Harry joins her. Some of the start throwing hotel props into the pool. Joel refuses to try to stop it.
· Jack is called to the Diary Room. Jack refuses to answer any of Big Brother’s questions. “We break the rules every *******g day but you pick on me! I’m not talking to you.”
· Joel and Danny are in the garden talking about Marc. Joel says, “It’s nice for him to have a pick me up from James.” Danny says, “For me I think he has to try to be nice as opposed to being a nice guy.”
· Marc is in the Diary Room saying, “If I go, I go. From what I’ve gathered I was funny, then I became nasty, then I got sad. I’m going to be funny again. I think of Jack and how I made him eat that danish today. That was probably one of my best moments in the house.” He laughs. “When they’re throwing all their stuff in the pool. That was me! I did that! I loved it.”