|Shown tonight, Thursday 9th July at 9pm on Channel 5.
Pictures from this show (Day 58) are HERE
Tonight [Spoiler]: Housemates are given a monetary task that causes surprises and arguments. Chloe and Danny have a blow out that causes Chloe to try to leave the house.
Big Brother's Bit on the Side Preview:
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 10.55pm on Channel 5 guests include; former I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here contestant and possible future Celebrity Big Brother Housemate, Jimmy Bullad, X- Factor star, Chloe Jasmine, journalist, Clare Muldoon and recently evicted Marc.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Harry, Joel and Nick are talking about the day and what the task may be. They deliberate how much money it would take for certain people to leave the house straight away.
· Chloe is in the Diary Room. “Things between me and Jack are different now. I’ve lost a little bit of trust for him. I felt like Nick stabbed me in the back. Joel’s acting really different. He won’t stop breaking every rule. Everything the group said Joel does the opposite. I know if there’s a back stabbing task there’d be people who would be clambering all over it.”
· Nick, Harry, Joel and Jack are talking about Jack and Harry’s argument the day before. Nick says to Harry, “You wound him up.” Joel agrees with Nick. Harry and Joel start to bicker. Harry gets very angry with Joel and storms off. Nick says, “That was completely my fault.” Harry comes back through the living area and insults Joel. Harry says, “It’s amazing how people start acting when they’ve got a free pass to the final. They start acting like d***heads.” Harry says to Nick, “Joel cheated his way to the final. You bought your way to the final”
· Nick and Harry are in the bathroom. Nick apologises to her. Harry is not receptive. Joel comes into the bathroom to speak to Harry. She is annoyed that he won’t leave her alone. She gets out of the bath and leaves.
· Chloe and Danny are talking in the bedroom. Danny tells her that he’s noticed she’s been short tempered this week. Chloe say, “I feel let down. Nick, Joel and Jack are the ones who’ve changed the most.” Danny says, “Because they don’t really, they’re willing to sacrifice any of the money.” Chloe, “I thought everyone would stick together.”
· Most of the Housemates are in the living area. Jack and Joel are speculating about the prize fund. Joel is asking about hypothetical situations involving the money. Danny tells him to stop saying, “You keep talking about how much you don’t need the money and other people might. When you spend the money on **** things, you need to think about others.”
· The Housemates are gathered in the task room for today’s task. Sam, Jack, Joel and Chloe are randomly chosen to each separately called into the Diary Room and offered five thousand pounds.
They must choose whether to take the money for themselves or add it to the prize fund. Joel does not take the money saying, “I spent two and a half grand on pizza and I regret that.” Sam, Jack and Chloe choose to take the money for themselves. Danny, Harry, Cristian and Nick are then each separately called to the Diary Room and told that the others have been offered five thousand pounds.
They must try to guess whether they opted to take the money for themselves or add it to the prize fund. If they guess correctly, they will then have the choice whether to keep the money for themselves or add it to the prize fund. Danny guesses that Sam decided to add it to the prize fund. This is incorrect. Harry guesses that Jack kept the money. This is correct.
Cristian guesses Joel kept the money. This is incorrect. Nick guesses Chloe added it to the prize fund. He is very confident this is right. This is incorrect. Big Brother gathers the Housemates on the sofas to reveal the results. Harry guessed correctly that Jack wanted to keep the money. She is then offered the choice of keeping the money or adding to the prize fund. Harry adds it to the prize fund saying, “I signed up for a show that the money went to the rightful winner.” Chloe and Sam have five thousand pounds to keep for themselves.
Ten thousand pounds is added to the prize fund. Nick and Danny are surprised that Chloe kept the money.
· The Housemates are still on the sofa. Chloe asks Danny if he’s annoyed with her. Danny responds, “No, I’m disappointed in some people’s decisions. Everything you’ve argued for in the last week, completely useless now.” Chloe defends herself and says she surprised that Danny is not happy for her. They begin to argue. Danny walks off. Jack is annoyed as well. Chloe gets very upset and tries to leave the house through the fire exit.
· Chloe is in the Diary Room. She is upset. “Please let me put that money back. I can’t take that money back. If I’d known people were going to begrudge me five grand… That’s massive to me. That’s five months wages. I can’t cope. I feel embarrassed. I’m disappointed with myself. I’m disappointed with Dan.”
· Danny, Joel, Cristian and Jack are talking in the bedroom. Jack said he would’ve guessed Chloe would take it. Joel says he would’ve thought Nick and Chloe would have been least likely to take it. Jack says, “I’m glad she took it. That’s massive to her.” Danny says, “I’m glad she took it but I don’t want to hear anyone moaning about money.”
· Chloe goes back into the kitchen. Nick hugs her. Chloe says, “Honestly, I really want to go. People never said anything to you for spending five grand to get to the final.” Nick says, “That’ll blow over. Be happy.” Harry says, “Money shows peoples true colours in a variety of ways.”
· The task is still being talked about in the bedroom. Danny says, “If I took it, I would’ve been disappointed in myself.” Jack says, “I’m buzzing for Chloe.” Danny says, “She’s been on edge all week.” Jack says, “She’s been down my throat all week. I don’t want to be angry with her.”
· In the kitchen, Chloe says, “If that was me and I won and everyone else got five grand, I’d be over the moon.”
· Chloe is talking to Cristian about Danny. Cristian says, “He would’ve thought you’d be the last people that would’ve taken it.” Chloe says, “I’m up for nomination this week because someone took five grand off the board to put me up for nomination. Why can’t I take five grand for myself?” Cristian responds, “He’s seen it as a contradiction from what you’ve been saying all week”
· Jack and Joel are in the sky room talking about Harry putting the money into the prize fund. Joel says, “I really respect Harry. Harry’s a winner, I think.”
· Some of the Housemates are in the kitchen. Chloe and Danny still haven’t spoken. Danny comes into the kitchen and sits at the table. He does not talk to Chloe. Chloe leaves the table.
· Housemates are gathered for a game where they must describe a housemate with one word. They’ve been given a choice of words. Sam describes Harry as ‘unpredictable’ saying, “Just for shifts in moods”. Chloe describes Danny as superior saying, “You don’t think you’re better than anyone else and that’s your best quality.” They hug. Danny describes Chloe as normal saying, “I’d consider you as my sister. We’ve stuck with being normal.” Chloe is happy. Big Brother announces two suitcases will be returned as a reward. The Housemates must decide which of them will receive their cases. They vote for Harry and Chloe.
· Jack is in the bathroom talking about Chloe saying, “I worry about her this week.” Joel says, “I’m not falling out with anyone over money in the last week.”
· Chloe is in the Diary Room. “I still feel a bit embarrassed and a bit awkward. I feel like Danny is still disappointed in me. It’s so much worse than [them] being angry or annoyed.”