|Shown tonight, Friday 10th July at 9 PM on Channel 5.
Pictures from this show (Day 59) are HERE
Tonight [Spoiler]: Sam, Harry, Jack and Chloe are up for eviction. The Housemate who receives the most votes from the public, will be evicted.
In tonight's highlights the housemates take part in a Twitter task.
There will then be another Cash Bomb which will rock the Housemates loyalties.
Big Brother's Bit on the Side Preview:
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 10.30pm on Channel 5 guests include: I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here winner, Joe Swash, Birds of a Feather star, Lesley Joseph and Big Brother 7's, Nikki Grahame.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Chloe is in the living area talking to Jack about yesterday’s task and choosing to take the five thousand pounds for herself. She says, “I wish they would take it off me.” Jack tells her she should enjoy it.
· Chloe is in the Diary Room. “Everyone’s going to hate me after yesterday. I just regret it so much. I’ll accept that my housemates are disappointed in me. I’d have never stabbed anyone in the back. People at home are going to think she’s selfish.”
· In the living area, Harry is in a bikini cuddling Nick on the sofa. Joel covers Harry’s bottom with a paper towel saying, “If I wanted to watch porn…” Harry responds, “if this is porn, seriously you’ve lived a vanilla life.” Joel asks Harry about her sexual past. Then he asks about her future with Nick. He says she’s a contradiction.
· Chloe and Danny are in the bedroom talking about yesterday’s argument. Danny says, “My initial thought was shock because I didn’t think you would do it.” Chloe responds, “I honestly thought everyone was going to get that chance. I’ve begged them to take it back.” Danny says, “You shouldn’t regret it.” Chloe tells him their friendship is worth more to her than money. They make up.
· The Housemates are gathered in the garden for today’s task. The Housemates are read eight tweets and must correctly identify which Tweet relates to which Housemates. Unbeknown to the Housemates, only four of the tweets are real and four have been made up by Danny, secretly in the diary room. The Housemates correctly guess six of the eight tweets.
Big Brother reveals that one of the Housemates has been a Twitter troll – and to earn a bonus £5000 they must guess which of them it is. They all guess between Harry and Cristian. Joel tells Big Brother that by majority it was Harry. Harry is annoyed and says it wasn’t.
Joel shouts over her and tells Big brother that Harry is the Housemates decision. Big Brother reveals it was Danny. As Danny passed his secret task, he has earned an extra five thousand pounds for the prize fund.
· Joel is the living area worried that Harry is annoyed with him. Harry comes into the living area saying, “Shame to think some people in this house think they’re better than everyone else.” Joel tries to talk to her but she speaks over him. Harry says, “I would like to state my opinion sometimes but I can’t because everyone speaks over me all the time. I don’t want to be spoken to like a piece of s**t. Joel says, “We passed the task just leave it.”
· Jack is in the Diary Room talking about eviction. “Everyone is on edge. Anything can happen. We’re just trying to get along and enjoy it. I’d be devastated if I went tomorrow night. This time is going to be the toughest of all.”
· Some of the Housemates are in the garden. Joel asks Harry to put a bra on. Harry says she will if she wants. Joel looks uncomfortable.
· The Housemates are in the kitchen. Big Brother plays “Money, Money, Money” by Abba. Joel leads the sing-a-long.
· Some of the Housemates are in the bedroom talking about Joel. Jack says to Harry, “I think he’s trying to push your buttons.” Harry says, “He follows me around the house [trying to antagonise me].”
· Sam is in the Diary Room talking about the eviction. “There are parts of Harry that [make me] think she’d be better on the outside. She’s so unpredictable.”
· Joel is trying to clear the air with Harry again. Harry is not willing to talk about it. Harry says she’ll feel differently in the morning. Nick encourages her to talk to Joel. Harry refuses saying, “He would not have done that (antagonised her) if he was at risk of nomination.”