|Show - Sunday 12th June 9pm on Channel 5
Emma returns to the Big Brother house without sister Victoria, Marco reveals that he was bullied as a child and Ryan feels overwhelmed by his new situation. Andrew sneaks back into the Other house to confer with the OTHERS about their next target. Hughie and Natalie have a major row and Laura and Marco play sex games in the pod.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Emma explains to Big Brother why her sister chose to leave the house last night.
o Emma: “Victoria thought she was prepared but didn’t expect that level of intensity.”
· Andrew talks to Big Brother about his entrance into the house last night.
o Andrew: “They took it personally, that was not my intention… Chelsea is the kinda guy I’d be friends with on the outside.”
· Andy is feeling a bit low; he takes times some time-out in the Diary Room.
o “They think I look down on their conversations, I probably would… it’s a conversational (sic) yoghurt of s***e. Me and Georgina had a conversation about World War II, for five minutes, then it was back to fake tan.”
· In the Other house, Natalie is in the Diary Room talking about Hughie.
o Natalie: “He’s a two-faced turn-coat… Ryan is just a gobby little s**t but Hughie is a backstabbing low-life and he now has no sidekick.”
· Lateysha is cooking, Marco comes to help her and they talk about his background.
o Leteysha: “Do you like having a famous dad?”
o Marco: “No it’s horrible, I never had a normal life, at 8-years old I was being bullied cos I was rich.”
o Leteysha asks: “Would you class yourself as a millionaire?”
o Marco: “No, I’m just a normal person.”
· In the Other house, The Others have gathered on the sofa, ready to pick the next person. They talk over each other while viewing. Natalie shouts for quiet and Jayne leaves.
o Hughie: “Jayne is upset… she’s (Natalie) a trouble riser, a fake-ass bitch.”
· Big Brother instructs Andrew to visit The Others to decide on the next Housemate to nominate. He has 10 minutes to complete his mission but receives a mixed welcome from The Others.
o Andrew: “I took a bullet acting like a ****** but I got the job done.”
o Jackson: “You did it all wrong, (you’re) lucky I wasn’t in there, man’s (sic) would have got mashed up!”
o The Others decide to target Laura next for nomination.
· Back in the Diary Room, Andrew tells Big Brother he has reservations about the mission.
o Andrew: “I don’t think I have enough influence to do it… Ryan is of no use to me, he broke down today, I’m not gonna tell him.”
· The Others are in the garden. Hughie says that at Natalie’s age, she should not argue like she does.
o Alex: “Don’t get personal.” Hughie takes offence and shouts at Alex.
o Natalie: “He’s volatile.”
o Hughie hurls insults at Natalie and as a result, Big Brother calls him to the Dairy Room.
o The Others have a loud argument and the Housemates hear.
· Marco and Laura enter the Pod, he has his belt with him.
o Marco: "Strangle me."
o Laura: “I’m not going to strangle you on TV.”
o Marco: “It’s safe…whip me with it.”
o They giggle as Laura straddles Marco and slaps his face with the end of the belt. Marco: "Oh, we know each other so well, you’re amazing."