|Shown - Tonight, Monday 13th June 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Ryan is on a secret mission to get the HM’s to quit the task, Georgina and Emma get on each other’s nerves and the Housemates play a game of truth or dare.
Also, on tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11pm on Channel 5, guests include Dan Wootton, Michelle Heaton, Lucy Watson and Mark Byron.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· In the garden, Andrew tells Ryan about their secret task to target Laura.
· Natalie and Jackson joke about Andrew being a spy.
· In the living area, Andy reveals that someone has been taking his cigarettes without asking. Georgina asks her fellow housemates to respect the house by putting back the sofa cushions after playing twister.
· The Others are playing charades, Alex acts out the film The Naked Gun. The Other females enjoy his ‘acting’.
· Emma is in the diary room talking to Big Brother, “Now Victoria has left, the atmosphere is less vibrant. Me and Marco will now need to make sure that our craziness is not taken away. Georgina seems to be a bit moany.”
· In the bedroom, Marco and Emma draw whiskers on their face with makeup, and comment on Georgina’s mood and how he ‘wants to have fun and get everyone else on their side.’
· Georgina is in the diary room, “I’m loosing my rag with Marco. I can’t deal with how controlling he is. It’s like a 6 year old in a 21 year olds body! It’s draining.”
· Today’s task is about endurance and sabotage. In the garden, the housemates become scarecrows and they must try withstanding a barrage of disgusting punishments. Housemates are unaware that The Others decide on who gets punished as they will be watching from their living area. If over half of the housemates quit the task early, The Others will win the prize of a party. If six or more housemates withstand the ordeal, they will win.
· Ryan visits The Other house to discuss tactics, he says he will try to get the housemates to quit the task so they fail.
· The task begins. Numerous disgusting punishments - including dog food and a mud pie - are poured over the housemates’ heads. Ryan does not try to get the housemates to fail, so therefore The Others decide to punish Ryan by selecting him to receive a number of disgusting punishments, including treacle and flour poured over his head.
· As only two housemates failed to complete the task - Ryan and Emma – the main house win the task, and rewarded a party.
· In The Other garden, Charlie is upset and reveals, “My ex boyfriend is in there relishing in it, loving it! I’ve been in the same clothes since Tuesday, I can’t even cope!” Alex cheers her up by giving her a lap dance.
· In the bathroom, Emma helps Ryan wash his ‘disgusting punishments’ out of his hair.
· Hughie and Jackson discuss how Ryan failed to get the housemates to quit the task. Hughie believes ‘Ryan deliberately did it’.
· In the bedroom, Chelsea tells Lateysha how he would like to take her on a fabulous night out, “I’ve got bodyguards!”
· Laura tells Big brother that she was ‘under attack in the task’ and is ‘clearly not liked’.
· In the bedroom, Georgina is talking to Lateysha about her friends who own clubs. Emma interrupts and asks her not to ‘b*tch about people as it’s depressing.’
· Emma states, “Can’t you talk about something nice and cheerful? Always b*tching!” Georgina tells her to get over it, “I have to tolerate some of the stuff you say.”
· As a reward for winning the task, housemates are thrown a party. Music is played into the house and housemates dance.
· Charlie tells Big Brother in The Other diary room, that she’s annoyed that she isn’t in the main house and that her ex is in the house and relishing it, “I’m getting bored and I want to be over there.”
· Some of the housemates are in the garden playing truth or dare.
· In the diary room, Ryan feels bad that The Others didn’t win a party. Big Brother lets him visit The Other house to update The Others.
· In The Other house, Ryan apologies to The Others. The Others tell him that he didn’t even try, he says that it’s ‘really hard’, “I feel like I’m a third wheel in the house and would rather be here with yous.”
· Some of the housemates are in the smoking area. Laura declares that her and Marco are only friends, “I just like kissing!”
· In the diary room, Ryan tells Big Brother that he’s sick of playing games and that him and Andrew are not close, so may not pass their task, “I hate lying to people! I’m stressing out!”
· In The Other house, Jayne says there’s a lot going on with her and Chelsea, “I’m not dissing Chelsea. He’s kept very quiet, as there’s a reason, he doesn’t want his Mrs to know he’s a tw@t!”
· To lift their spirits, some of The Others give each other a kiss on the lips.
· Andrew is in the diary room, “I’ve observed the characters who are most likely to challenge Marco’s dominance. Marco is a dominant character. Nothing is difficult for me. I believe I can complete the tasks with knowledge.” He continues, “Ryan is not loyal to the cause, he’s loyal to himself. He is of no use to me or The Others. I’m the one who is capable.”
· Charlie confirms that she would like to rekindle things with Jason. Alex believes that could happen. “All I want is him.”
· Sam, Marco, Andrew, Evelyn and Laura are playing truth or dare in the hot tub. Andrew’s dare is to kiss Laura; he does so.
· During the game, Sam admits that he’s had an eight-some. Marco dares Laura to take her top off and kiss Evelyn; she completes her dare.
· In the bathroom, Laura and Evelyn are dancing topless.
· Jackson tells Big Brother that he would screw over The Others if it meant that him and Alex could go back into the house, “It’s where my Mrs is!”