|Shown: Tonight, Sunday 19th June 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show:
The Game has changed, prepare to go to war…
Housemates get used to life without Marco,
The Others get worked up about cleaning and Jason plans his escape from Charlie.
Both houses face each other for the first time,
Andy admits that he might prefer an Other to a Housemate,
Ryan thinks his close friendship may have backfired on him and Jayne is upset by Natalie’s ‘Home Truths.’
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· In the kitchen, Andy tells Jason that he can predict the future in the soapsuds.
o Andy: “I see a blonde bird with big boobs, with a s**t load of drama and stress for you.”
o Jason: “I must have the same gift cos I can see the same s**t.”
· Laura is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother about a comment made by Andy made when Marco left.
o Laura: “Apparently Andy said, ‘Well that was a reality check,’ it was bitchy, I’ve seen another side to him.”
· The Others discuss their cleaning situation. Jackson tells Natalie she should acknowledge what others do. They begin to argue.
o Charlie: “We’re meant to work as a team, working to get into the house and instead we’re arguing about ******ing cleaning.”
· Big Brother gathers both houses for an announcement. Over the next two days the houses will do battle; the winning team will have sole control of nominations and receive immunity from this week’s eviction.
o Leteysha: “I hope it’s not all questions cos I’m thick as ******.”
· Andy tells some of the Housemates that he looks forward to having new people in the house.
o Sam: “The might all be lovely people but they’re all playing a game.”
o Andy: “So are we, if I met some really lovely people, and I got on better with them than some of the people here now, I would rather they stayed.”
· During the task Georgina went head to head with Natalie to deliver some Home Truths and named Andy and Jayne respectively, as he most ‘Untrustworthy.’
o Georgina: “Your personalities changes a lot, you’re a bigger game-player than everyone thinks, you attacked me at a vulnerable moment and I think that was a tactic.”
o Natalie: “ I do feel that Jayne isn’t all that she makes out to be, she also seems to be the queen of kiss ‘n’ tells and makes out that the money she earns from these kiss ‘n’ tells all go to charity and I don’t believe that at all.”
· After a series of head to head challenges including Hughie and Sam in a Spelling Bee where no-one scored, and Chelsea winning against Andy in a General Knowledge round, The Other’s won the most points and have therefore won control of nominations and immunity from next week’s eviction.
· Natalie tells Charlie that she hopes they won’t fall out over comments Natalie made about Jayne during her part of the Battle.
o Charlie: “I don’t pick sides, I’m a mutual person.”
o Natalie: “Neutral not mutual (laughs). You took one for the team though…. I think Jason is gonna be alright.”
· Some of the housemates are in the garden. Laura tells Andy that she didn’t like the comment he made when Marco left.
o Andy: “I meant it was a reality check to everyone because I didn’t expect it to happen.”
o Laura: “Well that makes sense then.”
· Some of the housemates analyze their performance during the task.
o Emma: “We need to be a bit more ruthless…I need to stop being so worried about upsetting people.
o Georgina: “You’ve just got to think, they would throw you under the bus.”
· Ryan and Charlie are in the garden talking about Hughie.
o Ryan: “Never in a million years would I go for someone like Hughie… I wouldn’t even be friends with someone like him… joking about being in love has backfired… Charlie, I genuinely feel like I like him, Charlie I’ve ******ed it (up).”
· Some of the Housemates are in the bedroom talking about Hughie.
o Sam: Did Hughie look at me when we were doing the challenge?”
o Laura: “Another romance.”
o Georgina: “Showmance!”
o Sam: “Showmance number two.”