|CBB Daily Update: Day 15
Shown: Tonight, Wednesday 16th August 9pm on Channel 5
From the Day 15 Gallery here
Headlines & clips from tonight’s 9pm Channel 5 show include:
-Sarah Apologises To Amelia
-Jemma Is In Bed Talking To Sam & Jordan About Her Kiss With Chad: I'd Kiss Him Again, It Was A Good Kiss
-Sandi & Sarah Chat, Sandi Tells Her: You Can't Make Anyone Happy Until You're Happy Wth Yourself, Don't Complicate It
-Jemma & Chad Chat, Chad Reveals: I'm Always In The Middle
-Housemates' Pub Quiz:
-Paul Thinks Sam Should Kiss Amelia, He Says: It's All About The Kiss, Just Go For It
-Brandi Warns Chad: Everyone Thinks It's Fake And Bullsh*T
-Paul Advises Sarah: You Came In As One Person And You'll Leave On Your Own. Be Sarah Harding!
-Sarah & Chad Chat In The Kitchen: Chad Pulls Away
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11:05pm on Channel 5, guests include Georgia Kousoulou, Tommy Mallett & Nikki Grahame.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Sarah is emotional after the argument from the night before and apologises to Amelia for upsetting her.
· Paul tells Sarah she should have said no to the kissing game after it upset her the night before. He says “You should have said no, ‘I’d rather you not kiss Chad’, you should have just said it. You should have just owned it and said like, do you know what, we are friends and I don’t think it’s right”.
· Shaun talks to Big Brother in the diary room and says “There are some factions, there is the youth faction, the elder faction, the Sarah and Chad faction. Sarah and Chad are now an item so they go to the drinks when they come out and Sarah will get two drinks for herself and two for Chad. Then later on Chad will go and get two for him and two for Sarah. I don’t like it when a couple gets together in the house, they have something then that none of the other housemates have.”
· Jemma talks to Paul, Sam and Jordan about her kiss with Chad from the Spin the Bottle game. Jordan says: “I think Chad enjoyed that" and Sam adds: “He loved it, we asked him, we were in the kitchen with him and he was like 'yea mate, not the worst". Paul confesses that Chad confirmed to him too and says: "Oh yea he told me too, he said it was good." Jemma admits: "I loved kissing him too" and Paul responds "I know you did, I could tell, I could see what kind of kiss it was, it was a proper full on nice passionate". Jemma tells Paul: "It was a nice kiss" and Paul tells her he thinks “"It could have gone further" to which Sam agrees he observed that: "tingles were there" to which Paul says: "tingles were there and if no-one else was there, then I think panties might have been down". Jemma laughs and Jordan says: "If she (referring to Sarah) was to go, you know gone that night, imagine that. He would have been all over you Jem, as soon as she's gone Jem, he's swerving over to you." Jemma tells the boys: "I'm not being second best" to which Jordan says: "But he's the Chad, Jemma, if you were drunk and Sarah left, come on, he's the Chad" and Jemma confirms “I would kiss him again”.
· Chad and Sarah are cuddling in the garden and Chad asks her “Did you leave my bed last night and then come back?” and Sarah responds “No I just stayed until I got sleepy and then I just got in my bed.” Chad says “I fell asleep and then I woke up to you kissing me” to which Sarah says “I can’t remember, I was just saying goodnight, I think I said I am going to bed, I just needed a cuddle”. Chad responds “Just one cuddle? Ok great well I only have three cuddles per night, you have to ration my cuddles and you took about 1.3 cuddles.”
· Brandi and Jemma talk in the bathroom about Sarah and her relationship status. Brandi says: “she’s playing the victim” and Jemma continues “She’s playing the whole thing down because she’s saying I’ve only been with him 4 weeks but on the very first day I asked her about him and she told me she was in love with him and they’ve said I love you, that’s deep sh*t. What so you can’t wait until you get out to get with Chad?” Brandi says: “She’s one of those people who has to have a yes person around her at all times” with Jemma saying “…and it’s always everyone else’s fault”.
· Sandi comforts an emotional Sarah in the garden while she’s crying. Sandi tells her “You can not make anybody happy, not unless you’re happy inside.” Sarah replies, “I feel like I’m hurting somebody I can’t speak to, or talk to.” Sandi tells her; “This is what I’m saying to you. There is nothing you can do except go with what your heart is saying. Don’t complicate it, princess.” Sarah responds, “It’s hard to know what is real and what is not when you’re in here. I just feel like a really horrible person”. Sandi tells her “You’re not a horrible person. Don’t let anybody tell you that. You’re very passionate. You’re very emotional. At the moment, so much is going on inside and outside”.
· The housemates take part in a battle of the ages task where the millennials face the elders in a traditional Pub Quiz, with the Millennials winning.
· Housemates gather for the eviction and Jordan is evicted. The chants from the live audience are audible as housemates can hear them chanting “Get Sarah out”.
· Sarah is upset and says to Chad “I’m not going out to stuff like that, I’d rather walk. I’ve got to turn it around, I think I ******ed it up last night didn’t I, everyone’s been saying ‘she’s got a ******ing boyfriend, she’s got a boyfriend.” Chad tells Sarah “Just don’t try to figure out why they’re doing it” Sarah tells Chad “I’m going to be up for nomination next, definitely if things don’t get sorted in this house. I think I’ll be going next, I just don’t know how to turn things around. Or do we completely cool things off until the end?”.
· Jemma and Chad talk in the garden. Jemma tells him, “We’re just shouting back at each other. That’s all it is. Me and Sarah get on fairly well, but drunk…no.” Chad replies “It’s just so hard for me, because I like you, I like her. I like everybody, and I’m always in the middle.” Jemma says; “I don’t obviously care that you ******ing want to get with Sarah, and she shouldn’t care that you get on with me. I don’t want you to feel secluded, that is the one thing that you might be doing a little bit. Just don’t let whatever is going on with you and her ruin your own experience. If you want to chill with her and be secluded, do it. But if you don’t want to do that, don’t. You don’t know what is going to happen outside. She’s got a boyfriend, you know that. If she goes out there and says, ‘sorry, Chad’, I’m going to go with him’, you’re going to be like, what the ******? Why didn’t I make an effort with other people?”
· Sam and Paul are talking about Amelia. Paul tells him: “You’ve just got to do that, you’ve got to make that move.” Sam says: “The thing is I am just so worried about making things… a relationship. Where’s the line in this house?” Paul tells him “The line is you just become good friends and you have a little kiss when it’s possible, and that’s it, no dizzle”. Sam says “Yes no dizzle mate, but even the kiss makes things a relationship.” Paul tells him “No it doesn’t it just makes you say to each other, I like you, I like you, I’d like to see what the lips and the mouth do together, and if it’s that boom kiss, that connection, that wow, it is true, it is real, a kiss is everything, it’s all about the kiss.”
· Chad and Brandi are in the kitchen talking about Sarah and Chad admits Sarah is “worried about how things are coming off” and Brandi tells him “well its coming off exactly how it’s presented and I think it flipped a switch when you went into cuddle moment, and no-ones buying it.” Chad asks Brandi “Nobodies buying what? Are you calling us bulls**t?” and she responds “Everyone’s saying it.”
· Brandi and Jemma make a mess in the bathroom with cleaning products on the mirrors, spelling out ‘SNAKES’ and ‘***** YOU’.
· Sarah is in the bedroom talking to Paul and Chad, talking about what Brandi has been telling Chad. Sarah tells Paul “I didn’t come in here looking to ******ing make a boo-boo and meet someone” She says to Paul “I feel like I am being persecuted and being a fake, what’s the point in being here if everyone is just hating on me” to which Paul says “Sarah you have got to stay positive, people want to see you happy and positive, not sad and worried”. Chad goes to the bathroom to let off some steam and rages to himself under his breath. Sarah admits she is “latching on to the one person that is going to upset the outside”. Paul tells her “This is you, you came in here on your own, you’re going to leave on your own. Whether you sort sh*t out with Chad on the outside, you came in here on your own as Sarah Harding, you need to be Sarah Harding, and not Sarah and Chad”. Sarah emotionally tells Paul “I just wish people would give me a f””king break, I didn’t come in here for drama, I just feel like everything I do I hit a brick wall.”
· Chad gets frustrated and storms out of the bedroom to go to the diary room. Paul tells Sarah “I don’t know how he can handle all of this”.
· Chad tells Big Brother in the diary room that he feels Paul is “Thirsty for camera time, he just dives into every single conversation and situation he can find himself in.”
· Sarah and Chad are in the smoking area, Chad says: “I don’t know what the ****** is going on in this house…” Sarah comments; “You need to cut with the swearing…you’re not going to win the younger audience over.” Chad replies; “So they don’t like curse words here?! Wow, look at Miss Tactical!” Sarah adds: “I’m not being tactical, I’m trying to be general. I’m trying to be myself and I’ve got myself in a pickle.”
· In the kitchen, Sandi is letting off steam to Paul and Amelia after discovering that Brandi and Jemma had messed up the bathroom; “They are taking the p*ss! It’s petty! It’s disgusting!” Paul advises Sandi to talk to pair; “Tomorrow we’re having a house meeting!”
· In the bedroom, Amelia and Sam are talking about Sarah, Sam states; “Princess mate! Our experience of her in here is meant to revolve around her, and it’s always going to be like that…I kinda expected maybe, her to have a reality check and come and speak to the people that she may have p*ssed off.” Amelia confirms that Sarah apologised to her
· Sarah and Chad are in the kitchen, Sarah tells Chad; “You’re just giving me sh*t. You’re just being mean.” Chad replies; “How am I being mean? You’ve been mean to me all night…” Sarah responds, “No, I’m trying to help you. No one was shouting your name, chanting it on ******ing national TV tonight to get me out.” Chad says, “I’m not being mean, I haven’t done sh*t.” Chad starts to walk away and Sarah calls him back; “Come here, please. You’re being horrible. Don’t walk away. Never walk away from a girl. I’m meant to be your friend. What’s bothering you?” Chad replies; “You just came across very calculated. There’s things you think about, that I don’t think about and that make me think, what are you thinking about?“ Sarah tells him; “I’m just trying to help you. Are you listening to bullsh*t again?” Chad responds; “I’m not listening to anything. I’m just listening to my own brain…”
· Chad goes on to say, “I just don’t know what the hell I’m doing here, what the hell anything is. I didn’t realize how ‘on’ you were. I’ve done this sh*t before. I know how this ******ing sh*t works.” Sarah tells him; “I’m not one of them girls that plays up to stuff. I only came here to try and show people that I’m not the person that I was. I didn’t come here to meet someone I’ve never met before. I didn’t know I was going to meet you.”