|CBB Daily Update: Day 16
Shown: Tonight, Thursday 17th August 9:00pm on Channel 5
Headlines from tonight’s show include**:
CLIPS & HEADLINES:
Sandi and Brandi fall out
- Jemma and Paul get personal and it kicks off
- Brandi tells Sarah and Chad she doesn't condone their relationship: I have a problem with cheating, I was cheated on and it sucked
- Paul suspects Sarah and Chad are the killers
As part of the Criminal Case task, Derek, Helen, Paul & Brandi have been Killer Nominated by Sam & Sarah. Tune in to tomorrow night's live eviction show on at 8.30pm on Channel 5 to see who is up for a double eviction.
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11:05pm on Channel 5, guests including Alison Hammond, Christopher Maloney and Ricky Norwood!
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· The Big Brother house has been transformed into a crime ridden city for a Murder Mystery task. Housemates have been given new identities and costumes, and must solve the murder to complete the task.
· Sam and Sarah are brought to the diary room, and find out they have been voted as the murderers in the game via an online public poll.
· Brandi and Paul are the detectives in the criminal case team. Their mission is to uncover the killers in the game.
· Sam and Sarah are asked by Big Brother to killer nominate two housemates undetected by marking the face of the selected housemates on the video wall. They mark Paul and Brandi.
· Brandi and Paul go to the diary room to talk about the killer nominations.
· Sam confesses to Shaun as his confidant, that he and Sarah are the killers in the task.
· Brandi and Paul interrogate Sandi as part of the task. As they walk away, Brandi says to Sandi, “Going to miss you when you go”. Later in the garden, Brandi and Sandi argue about the tension between them in the house – SEE CLIP
· Chad and Sarah are in the storeroom. Sarah kisses Chad, before saying “You know there is still a camera here?”
· Brandi tells Jemma about a comment Sandi apparently told Paul; “She doesn’t like you either. She thinks that we’re immature and she thinks that we’re a mess.” Jemma walks into the garden to confront Paul about the allegation. A row breaks out between Jemma and Paul – SEE CLIP
· Sam walks over the Sandi in the garden and tells her “I’m the ******ing killer! They went, pick two people if you want to win the game. Obviously I’m going to pick the two police officers. It’s become, not a game, and become a ******ing huge thing.”
· Paul goes to the diary room to talk about Jemma. He threatens to leave the Big Brother house; “****** this! I’m out of here! She’s won!” He eventually calms down and remains in the house.
· Brandi, Jemma and Sandi continue the argument in the living room.
· As part of the case, Brandi and Paul visit the deceased victims office. Big Brother has hidden a series of quotes underneath items in the room, spoken by other housemates about Paul and Brandi. The other housemates watch from the screen in the living room. Paul and Brandi need to decide whether this evidence can help them solve the case.
· Brandi tries to talk to Sarah and Chad about her response to their comments she found during the task. Both refuse to accept Brandi’s explanation.
· For the next killer nomination, Sarah and Sam must place a horse’s head into the bed of the nominated housemate. They choose Helen and Derek.
· Chad, Paul and Sarah are in the bedroom talking about the task. Paul tells them; “I’ve got to say, you guys are suspects.” Sarah tries to suggest to Paul that Jemma is the killer. Paul replies; “I wish she was. I’d love her out.”
· Sam goes to the diary room to talk about the task. Talking about Sarah, he says, “I was paired up with a girl that I would have voted for. I would have killed her off!”
From the Day 16 Gallery here