Google+

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Housemates

Casey Batchelor

Dappy

Evander Holyfield

Jasmine Waltz

Linda Nolan

Lionel Blair

Liz Jones

Luisa Zissman

Ollie Locke

Jim Davidson

Lee Ryan

Sam Faiers




The winner of Celeb Big Brother Winter 2014......it's Jim!

29 Jan, 2014 - 11:04 PM by Kate!
Jim Davidson is the winner! Congratulations Jimbo.

Jim has done it! Emerged victorious.

Emma was waiting to interview him as the crowd went wild. Here's what he said .....

"It's overwhelming, it really is. Especially since I've been nominated more times than Gone With The Wind"

"I wasn't playing a game"

"I thought I'd stand my ground and just be me"

"Truth will conquer all"

"I really do admire Linda Nolan. We did clash, but I can't wait to buy her a pint of Guinness"

"It takes two hands to clap and two people to argue"

"I've got a grumpy face"

We were also shown Jim in the Diary Room, where he had this to say....

"I've got one thing to say to the next bunch of celebrities coming into this house later this year. ****ing follow that!"

"Thank you"

And thank you Jim for entertaining us so much.

Good night.



Comment posted by: Northern Monkey
Well done mate!Very well deserved!I bet Linda's pissin vinegar right now!
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 10:23 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Patricia4
Well done Jim a great result.
Nice that Dappy came second.
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 10:24 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Videostar
Deserving winner of CBB, a much needed tonic for the chav that won the last one.

And Jim must be the oldest winner...I think.
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 10:27 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: optimisticcynic
Well-deserved!
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 10:43 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Videostar View Post
Deserving winner of CBB, a much needed tonic for the chav that won the last one.

And Jim must be the oldest winner...I think.
Yeah he is the oldest ever winner of BB
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 10:45 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Gusto Brunt
Jim is 60!
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 10:47 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Patricia4
She was throwing him kisses but the camera was on her.
Show Off
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 10:59 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Bojangles
WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 11:00 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Josy
Good ol Jim
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 11:01 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: T*
Jim is the oldest ever bbuk housemate to win, followed by Julian Clary and Denise Welch, who were 53 at the time they won.
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 11:12 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Mrluvaluva
It was a good result. I thought Ollie might have come second, with Dappy third, but it was all more or less relative. Great series!
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 11:15 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Twitter Robot
*Kate* has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Jim Davidson is the winner! Congratulations Jimbo.

Jim has done it! Emerged victorious.

Emma was waiting to interview him as the crowd went wild. Here's what he said .....

"It's overwhelming, it really is. Especially since I've been nominated more times than Gone With The Wind"

"I wasn't playing a game"

"I thought I'd stand my ground and just be me"

"Truth will conquer all"

"I really do admire Linda Nolan. We did clash, but I can't wait to buy her a pint of Guinness"

"It takes two hands to clap and two people to argue"

"I've got a grumpy face"

We were also shown Jim in the Diary Room, where he had this to say....

"I've got one thing to say to the next bunch of celebrities coming into this house later this year. ****ing follow that!"

"Thank you"

And thank you Jim for entertaining us so much.

Good night.
Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...--its-jim.html
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 11:17 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Blue Cadillac
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
I bet Linda's pissin vinegar right now!
Didn't you hear? Linda's 'thrilled to bits' for him, and even told him so!! Yeah, right.
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 11:45 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
I'm so glad Jim won! He's been a fantastic housemate. Very well deserved.
Published on: 29 Jan, 2014 - 11:46 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: ozzyshaggah
congrats jimbo - well done

.....and 60 is not old

one day if you are lucky enough you might find it out for yourself
Published on: 30 Jan, 2014 - 12:05 AM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: joeysteele
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
Well done mate!Very well deserved!I bet Linda's pissin vinegar right now!
She usually looks like she is drinking it,or worse.

I agree, well done to Jim, a great result and for me truly well deserved too.
Published on: 30 Jan, 2014 - 1:08 AM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
CBB13 2014: Who was your overall favourite housemate?
Casey Batchelor
Dappy
Evander Holyfield
Jasmine Waltz
Jim Davidson
Lee Ryan
Linda Nolan
Lionel Blair
Liz Jones
Luisa Zissman
Ollie Locke
Sam Faiers


View results
Version 3.0

Vote Now!
CBB13 2014: Who was your overall favourite housemate?
Casey Batchelor
Dappy
Evander Holyfield
Jasmine Waltz
Jim Davidson
Lee Ryan
Linda Nolan
Lionel Blair
Liz Jones
Luisa Zissman
Ollie Locke
Sam Faiers


View results
Version 3.0


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.