|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Sunday 11th January) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· The Housemates wake up after a very eventful night that saw Jeremy being removed from the House. In the kitchen, Keith predicts that there will be “a burst again tonight” Perez adds that “we’ve seen that “Ken doesn’t give a sh*t” and Nadia agrees, saying “He could blow up all through the day”
· In the bedroom, Ken asks Chloe where Jeremy is. Chloe suggests that he knows why Jeremy has gone and questions why he keeps bringing the subject up, before leaving the room.
· While some of the Housemates discuss last night’s events, Michelle tells Big Brother it’s like being at high school. She goes on to say that everything started with nominations and Jeremy’s remarks to Patsy, before adding that she thinks Ken is “completely out of line”. Michelle then describes how Ken walked over to her “in his droopy white knickers” and asked if she would “violently ******” Calum, describing his words as “lewd” and “disgusting”. Before leaving the Diary Room, Michelle remarks “I think we’re not done. I think this is the beginning”
· While Kavana and Alicia run around the garden, Ken chants, “Here’s a story that I’ve been told. Eskimo pu*sy is mighty cold”, before breaking into song. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, some of the Housemates are discussing Ken’s behaviour and decide that he is in his own world because he knows that no one wants anything to do with him and he doesn’t like any of them either.
· Big Brother gathers all the Housemates and informs them that as a result of Jeremy’s unacceptable behaviour last night, he will not be returning to the House. Perez tries to speak over the group, saying that he doesn’t think being drunk is an excuse, but appears frustrated when some of the Housemates don’t listen to him.
· Chloe is called to the Diary Room where Big Brother asks how she is, following last night’s events. She explains that while she “really likes” Jeremy, he “took kindness for weakness”, before adding “I don’t think he did it on purpose. I don’t think he did it maliciously” Big Brother reassures Chloe that she didn’t do anything wrong and she admits, “If I didn’t feel supported, I would have left”
· Patsy, Chloe and Michelle discuss Ken in the bedroom. Patsy suggests that the British public will want to keep Ken in the House but his comments were “totally inappropriate” to woman. Michelle asserts that she is used to people like him but that he has no respect.
· In the Diary Room, Calum tells Big Brother that while he wishes Jeremy the best, his leaving takes away an element of stress from the House, lightening the mood.
· Ken claims that he was too “pissed” to remember last night’s events, including his argument with Perez. When Chloe tells Michelle and Cami-Li about Ken’s forgetfulness, Michelle disagrees, saying “he’s embarrassed” and that it’s just “an easy way out”. Chloe goes on to say that she plans to speak to Jeremy, when she leaves the House, to clear things up.
· The Housemates are then gathered in the garden for today’s task. While Ken reads out a Fairy Tale, Michelle must correctly guess which celebrity is behind each statement.
· After successfully passing the task, the Housemates reveal the story behind their statements. Katie admits her husband was married to someone else when they first slept together and Perez asks if she thought it was wrong. When Katie says that she doesn’t have a problem with it because she was not married at the time, Perez continues to push the point, angering Keith who asks him to shut up. Michelle tries to lighten the mood by moving the conversation on to Chloe, who was once a bottom double for Cameron Diaz. When Ken asks why he was berated for his earlier comments when Chloe takes her clothes off for a living, Chloe explains that there is a difference between deciding to do a job and not having a choice. Perez then turns his attentions on Ken, which angers Katie, causing her to come over to him shouting “Enough!” Later, Ken asks Calum “how much of his inheritance he has blown” on hair transplants and Calum responds by saying that the only inheritance he got was his “lovely name and a great legacy” The earlier altercation with Katie has brought Perez to tears and he apologises to Katie.
· In the bedroom, Alicia remarks that Perez’s comments “backfire” on him when he presses a point. Katie admits that his behaviour did her a favour. Cami-Li goes to talk to Perez and he admits that he’s “over thinking everything”
· In the kitchen, Chloe asks Ken if he would ask the type of question he asks in the House, in the outside world. Ken says that “the nature of this show is confrontation” and that he is doing the things he does as part of the game.
· For winning today’s task, Big Brother throws the Housemates a party. While the other Housemates show off their dance moves, Ken watches on.
· Ken talks to Big Brother and admits that his wife advised him not to upset people or use foul language in the House – he thinks he’s doing well, despite a couple of incidents. He goes on to say that he will be “the epitome of good behaviour” from now on before adding that he is “particularly cheesed off” with the “boring” political correctness.
· Calum, Michelle and Alicia are getting ready for bed and Michelle remarks that it’s “the Perez show again, I had to leave”, adding that it’s “so exhausting”
· Katie tells Big Brother that today’s task made Perez look like “a dingbat” and admits that she is not likely to ever get on with him. She then likens him to a “small fly that I will step on, and will be removed from this House, hopefully by my hand. I’ll be pleased to see him go”