|Summary of Celebrity Big Brother episode shown Saturday 17th January 2015 9pm on Channel 5.
· As the Housemates wake up, on eviction day, they discuss Perez’s antics from last night. In the kitchen, Keith is offering advice to Perez, who says “I genuinely want to go home!” Keith suggests that he needs to consider other people’s emotions and asks why he doesn’t just quit – Perez admits it’s because he wouldn’t get paid. Perez doesn’t seem to listen to Keith, which frustrates him. Patsy calls from the sofa and says that Perez doesn’t let people talk, and Nadia adds that he has let his friends down. When Katie Hopkins starts antagonising Perez and questioning why Keith gives him the time of day, Keith loses his patience and says, “I’m not going to be irrational, walking around, stomping around and shouting things out…I’m not just going to walk away from everybody” Katie Hopkins disagrees and says that Keith, Patsy and Nadia are doing the wrong thing by “entertaining this little cretin”
· In the kitchen, Alicia remarks that there were “a few potty mouths” last night. Keith tries to diffuse any potential situation, but Katie Hopkins presses the point. Alicia admits that Cami-Li was a “potty mouth last night” Cami-Li says she has no regrets and jokes that she is being manipulated by Katie.
· Later, Perez tells Katie that “anything you say to me means nothing to me, because you mean nothing to me” As Perez leaves the room, Katie follows him to the bedroom and says, “You have two options; to cry or get yourself out of this House…You are the most pathetic individual I have ever seen, or met, or heard of, or been obliged to spend time with in my life. You, and the people who speak to you, make me sick” In his Bed, Perez talks to Big Brother and declares, “I am Big Brother” Katie responds, “You’re not even a teeny weeny tiny boy…we all saw that in your leggings, sweetheart”
· In the bedroom, Nadia advises Perez that he needs to be entertaining. Perez sobs and says that would keep him in the House, and he wants to go home. Nadia tells him to pull himself together.
· Alicia tells Big Brother that Cami-Li and Katie are really hoping she will leave. She admits that she can’t be in the same room as Katie, and adds that Cami-Li has “Scotch courage” when she’s had a drink.
· In the kitchen, Perez antagonises Alexander by staring and blowing kisses at him. When Alexander leaves to go to the lounge, Perez follows and sits silently. Eventually, this causes Alexander to tell Perez, “I know what you want but you’re not going to get it…You’re going to sit there with that silly ass fa**ot look on your face” The other Housemates stop Alexander from making any further comments, as Perez walks away. Katie storms after Perez and tells him, “No one messes with the big guy!” Perez then discovers that Katie has broken the hare statue, and she is called to the Diary Room.
· In the Diary Room, Katie says that “watching somebody taunt a man is upsetting”
· Perez relays what Alexander said, to Nadia. He says that all he did “was sit there and smile” Meanwhile, Katie tells Patsy and says that they should just “isolate the basta*d” As Katie begins to well up, Patsy hugs her and says, “Don’t you dare!” Even Keith remarks, “I thought it was totally unnecessary and he can **** off, as far as I’m concerned” Perez then tries to talk to Keith who snaps, “I don’t want to hear your opinion. I don’t want to hear what you’re up to. You can go away and just leave me alone!”
· Alexander tells Big Brother that he doesn’t feel comfortable in any corner of the House. Big Brother then issues Alexander with a formal warning because of his unacceptable language towards Perez. Alexander apologises for his actions.
· Calum tells Perez that he’s “gutted” for him, because he some things he says can make sense, but he just provokes people and makes them feel uncomfortable. Perez suggests that the other Housemates “should all leave because I’m stuck here till the very ****ing end”
· Katie taunts Perez and says that she plans to “crash frying pans over your sweet head” to prevent him sleeping. Perez takes offence as he thinks Katie is threatening physical violence.
· In the bedroom, Alicia tells Nadia that “maybe I have been a bit gullible” as she now thinks Perez may have been taking advantage of her.
· Perez tells Big Brother that he needs to speak with his lawyer and initially refuses to sit in the Diary Room chair. He goes on to say that two Housemates have threatened him, and questions whether Alexander can control his emotions. Perez then starts crying and says “I have tried with every ounce of my being to be a professional here” Big Brother reassures Perez that his welfare is a top priority.
· Big Brother has laid on a Fairy Tale Ball for the Housemates. However, the ball has been cursed and whenever Big Brother plays music into the House, they must get up and dance. The crowd can be heard chanting, “Get Perez out!” As Keith tries to comfort Chloe, he starts to cry and remarks “everyone is lovely, apart from one”.
· Chloe becomes the first Housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House. Alexander admits to Big Brother that he thought he would be the one to go.
· Twenty minutes after Chloe was evicted, the music starts again. Perez, who is sitting by the stairs, refuses to get up and dance. As the music stops, Katie Price enters the House to cheers from the audience. Michelle is very excited by her arrival but Katie seems less thrilled as she mouths “Oh dear!”
· Big Brother announces that Katie Price has to banish three Housemates. She chooses Perez because “the House need a *****ing break”, Cami-Li because she needs to “sort her sh*t out” with Perez, and Nadia because she is “such a strong woman” The chosen Housemates then have to step into a gilded cage, where they will spend the rest of the evening.
· Later, Katie explains she’s “had a nightmare with my tits” admitting that there were some complications with the operation, remarking to Alicia, “You would know what I mean”.
· In the garden, Alexander and Calum then discuss the crowd reaction to Perez. Calum says, “you know the dude’s a wrong ‘un”
· Katie Price tells Calum that they are meeting “for the first time sober” and admits that her friends advised her not to drink in the House.
· Katie Hopkins taunts Perez by chanting “Get Perez out”, joking that she’s going to get a t-shirt made. Perez sits silently in his cage, ignoring Alexander who is blowing kisses at him. Alicia advises Perez to “keep prospectus”, and is corrected by Alexander, who seems pleased to have been saved.
· Katie Price tells Big Brother that she feels “relieved” after her welcome to the House. She admits that she’s watched the show and seen the backstabbing, noting that Katie Hopkins has been really nice to her so far. Big Brother then gives her the power to release the Housemates from the cage, when she chooses to.
· Kavana tells Alicia that she will be “dropped like a hot tonne of bricks” by Perez tomorrow. She seems unsure.
· Katie Price then re-joins the group; she releases Perez, Nadia and Cami-Li from their cage. Cami-Li hugs Katie Price, who asks her to be careful, inviting her to look under her t-shirt to see what she means. Cami-Li is shocked by what she sees.
· Later, Perez is alone in the bedroom while Katie Price holds court in the kitchen. She reveals that some of the papers referenced Katie Hopkin’s comments about her child, Bunny and admits that her husband failed three lie detector tests.
· Perez goes to the Diary Room to tell Big Brother that he wants to go home. Big Brother advises that he will speak to Perez first thing in the morning.
· As the other Housemates go to sleep in the bedroom and wish Keith a happy birthday, Perez sleeps alone in the snug.