|This article contains spoilers about tonight's (Thursday 29th January) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· The Housemates wake up, following Perez’s return to the House and Cami-Li remarks, “I had weird dreams last night, and woke up in my nightmare”
· Nadia suggests to Katie Hopkins that there should be no arguments today, and she agrees. Katie then hugs Nadia in her bed and they are joined by Perez.
· In the kitchen, Keith and Cami-Li discuss last night’s dramatic events. Cami-Li says that it’s “a shame” that Perez has returned, as everyone was getting along and now “it sucks” Nadia then joins them and explains that Katie Hopkins has agreed not to argue today.
· In the bedroom, Katie Hopkins asks Perez if she can pick his outfit the following day. He agrees, on the basis that he can dress her. Michelle remarks, “Before you know it, you two are going to be besties”
· Perez joins Nadia and Keith in the kitchen and relays his conversation with Katie Hopkins, who he describes as “so fake”. Nadia observes, “Oh good, there’s an uneasy peace!”
· Calum and Kavana weigh up the House politics. Calum says “I just want to let people to crack on and fight for their victory “instead of trying to fight battles. They go on to discuss the “bitter rivalry” between some of the Housemates.
· Michelle tells Big Brother that when Perez came back to the House, “the dark cloud came over again” She goes on to admit, “I don’t care if I’ve disappointed Perez Hilton, to be honest”, and explains that it’s not her job to police other people in the House.
· Katie Price talks about Katie Hopkins to the other Housemates. She is unhappy that Katie Hopkins thinks she doesn’t have an opinion and all she talks about is her family, and explains that it’s not nice when people “take the pi*s out of what I say” and that her family is her “ life and my world”. She goes on to admit, “What I’m hurt about, because I’ve been betrayed so much this year, I’m open to finding new friends. If you meet someone and think they’re your friend and yet again they’re still doing something behind your back, I’m not in to that at the minute…I know people are di*kheads about me in the outside world. I know people say stuff about me. It’s fine, I can accept that, but when you’ve given someone a chance and stuff, and I think ‘OK, you actually accept me and we’re alright’, and they’re not really, then that’s cruel”
· Perez is in the garden, jumping over chairs and saying that he’s back, when he takes a tumble to the ground. When he gets up, he starts limping.
· Calum, Kavana and Katie Hopkins discuss Keith. Calum adds that when Keith says he’s “disappointed” about what he’s heard, it’s like something a Granddad would say. Katie questions why he’s upset when she’s always said “he’s Switzerland and he’s determined”
· Calum tells Big Brother that he doesn’t want to have a problem with Perez or Nadia. He suggests that Perez is being friendly and nice since he’s “come back a changed man” adding, “If it’s real, then awesome”
· Perez asks the two Katie’s what they have learnt about themselves in the House. Katie Hopkins says that she’s learnt that “people call it a game up until the point they feel offended and suddenly it’s a bit like life and death” Perez then brings up her earlier comments about Katie Price’s schooling arrangements. Katie Price maintains “I don’t ponce off the government…I am very much entitled, if something is offered to me by the government, to take it. You should never judge anyone for it. I’d rather the government pays for my son to go to school than pay for fireworks over the River Thames on New Year’s Eve” Katie Hopkins then tries to bring Keith into the conversation but he resists saying, “I don’t want to talk about it anymore because I will get angry” The conversation then becomes heated and Keith retorts, “Don’t goad me… I’m not playing a game. I’ve come into this House to enjoy myself and be nice with everybody. Unfortunately you may not be able to do that, but I can and hopefully I’ve done that successfully…” Katie Price maintains that she has “massive opinions” but she doesn’t choose to share them because “my opinions are not horrible” Perez questions if Katie Hopkins thinks she is ever wrong and she replies, “Have I ever been wrong about anything? Yeah, I told Alicia she would stay” Michelle then describes Katie Hopkins and Perez as “the perfect storm”
· Cami-Li and Nadia speculate if there will be a fight today. Nadia remarks, “I don’t think Hopkins has an appetite for it today”
· In the living area, Perez performs a dance for his fellow Housemates.
· Katie Hopkins tells Big Brother that that Perez did a “relatively good effort at stirring the pot yesterday” to upset some of the Housemates. She adds that people need to “get perspective” and realise that they’re not all good friends, just people living together. When asked what her position is in the House, she suggests she’s “the alpha male of the pride…I’m the old haggard old git that tells it straight, puts people in their place, doesn’t take any crap, is prepared to call people out when they’re being a twat, is not really interested in looks or how one appears and I guess can take or leave any of the lionesses…Ultimately there’s a little group in my life and they’re not in this House, and they’re my friends…Outside that, I’m really not bothered”
· Big Brother gathers the Housemates for this week’s nominations, which will take place face to face. As Perez is eternally nominated, he cannot be nominated, but can still nominate.
o Katie Hopkins nominates Katie Price because “I think you’ve lost a bit of your feistiness in here” and similarly with Keith she feels he just agrees to be liked, and “combativeness is fun to be around.”
o Keith nominates Katie Hopkins as he is “disappointed” with her, and calls her “harsh and cruel”, and Kavana “because you told me to ***** off.”
o Cami-Li nominates Nadia because of “her friendship with Perez” and “a naked man licking his fingers acting very vulgar should be reprimanded…not me”, and Keith because she doesn’t want to be reprimanded when she leaves a cup of tea on the side.
o Nadia nominates Katie Hopkins because she finds it “difficult” to be around her views and Calum because “we’ve gone as far as we can with conversation.”
o Kavana nominates Nadia because “we haven’t got to know each other as well as I would like because of Perez” and Keith who doesn’t express himself and “we’ve got as friendly as we could get.”
o Michelle nominates Nadia because she didn’t think she was “interested” and always “cut off”, and Keith because she can “feel his sadness.”
o Katie Price nominates Katie Hopkins because she’s “been two faced” and is “playing a massive game”. She also adds, “I may sit here looking pretty but I can be feisty when I need to be”. She also nominates Calum because she feels it “annoys” him when she talks about her family, and that makes her feel “uncomfortable.”
o Perez jokes that his decision “took a lot of soul searching” before nominating “hurtful” Katie Hopkins adding, “she should hop on board the *****ing train out of here.” His next nomination is Cami-Li because she said “she doesn’t want to share the same oxygen as me.”
o Calum nominates Nadia because she “came looking for an argument” and it created “bad blood”, and Keith who is “quite emotional” and he doesn’t know how to speak to him when he is sad.
o The Housemates facing eviction are Nadia, Katie Hopkins, Perez and Keith. Michelle was the only Housemate to not receive any nominations.
· In the garden, Calum and Kavana discuss the earlier nominations. Kavana admits that he was surprised by what Katie Price said about Katie Hopkins.
· Keith and Katie Price are also talking about nominations. Keith says “It’s part of the show” but Katie suggests he won’t be leaving and will go on to win. Keith says that he was surprised by Calum’s nomination but he expected the others.
· Katie Hopkins says that she was going to “kick off” for Calum, following Katie Price’s votes. He remarks that he would like Katie Hopkins to stay over everyone else that is up for nomination.
· Katie Price and Michelle discuss the earlier nominations. Michelle says she was “proud” of what Katie said, and that it was “something that struck a chord” when she said that Katie Hopkins was playing a game.
· Nadia tells Keith that he’s been “absolutely true and authentic” in the House. She goes on to say that Perez and Keith are the entertainers, and the other Housemates don’t like that because they “steal the limelight.”
· Perez and Nadia discuss Keith while washing clothes. Nadia suggests that he’s “just had a wobble”. However, Perez suggests that people may agree with the reasons behind the nominations. “The people that are watching are sadistic mother *****ers” who want them to fight. He adds that if he was voting, he’d vote for Keith to leave.
· Keith tells Big Brother that if people save him, he’ll be “so chuffed”. Emotions then get the better of him and he starts to cry before adding, “the public have been really good to me…whatever way it goes, I’ll be happy.” He maintains that he’s “not a people pleaser.”