|This article contains information about tonight's (Saturday 31st January) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· The Housemates wake up after a fun filled evening. Kavana questions why it’s so bright and Katie Hopkins suggests it’s “because I’ve come and it’s like being near an angel” Katie Price then reminds Kavana that he “was farting in an Egyptian style”
· In the kitchen, Nadia tells Perez that his dancing “was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen” and he replies that he plans to have fun as long as he’s in the House.
· Katie Hopkins talks to Kavana about Perez’s remarks the previous evening. She suggests that Perez “just wanted it to kick off” Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Perez is talking to Nadia and Keith and says that the purpose of being in this House that is to have conversations and alcohol should not be an excuse. As Kavana enters the kitchen, Nadia remarks that “Kav saved us all from a hangover…because you drank everything!”
· In the Diary Room, Kavana says that he feels “a bit rough around the edges, but I did have a ball last night, even if it was just for myself” He then admits he “can’t remember some things” but suggests that he may have “overshadowed Perez in the entertainment factor. I don’t think he’s too happy about that.”
· In the kitchen, the other Housemates discuss Kavana. Nadia and Keith think he was very funny when he’s had a drink but when Keith suggests that it’s a shame… Katie Hopkins fumes, “It’s better to enjoy yourself than be a grumpy old basta*d!”, before storming into the bedroom. Keith follows and explains, “If you actually listened to what people said, maybe you’d have more sense about what happened?” Katie maintains that Kavana is a “good egg” when he’s had a drink. Keith asks if Katie actually heard what was said between Perez and Kavana and Keith says “you come in and only get half of a conversation and decide to do your usual thing; have an argument!” Katie says that all she hears Keith do is moan and adds, “If you don’t enjoy it in her then don’t be in here”
· Kavana joins the rest of the Housemates in the kitchen and Nadia tells him that Keith and Katie Hopkins are arguing about him
· In the bedroom, Keith tells Katie Hopkins continue their disagreement. Keith suggests that Katie only has a go at people to promote her column and adds, “It really is boring. Really boring, I can’t tell you. Thank you.” Katie replies “Don’t end things in thank you. You end things in thank you, which is an odd sign off”, to which Keith responds, “hopefully a full stop”, before leaving the room.
· Keith re-joins the conversation in the kitchen and explains that Katie Hopkins is starting an argument based on a half heard private conversation. Calum tries to defuse the situation but Perez gets angry, bringing up an incident last night where Calum switched off the bedroom lights. Perez won’t let things drop causing Calum to say, “Be the di*k” before walking away. As he leaves, Perez shouts out, “I will do, I’ll be the huge di*k and I’ll shove it up your ar*e!” This clearly angers Calum who shouts, “You do not speak to me like that” and is followed into the bedroom by Cami-Li and Katie Hopkins. Calum maintains “I’m not losing my cool”, as he paces around the bedroom.
· Perez and Keith are in the kitchen. Perez remarks, “I’m just excited to get the ***** out of here” and that “people get upset based on hearsay, not what they hear” He further suggests that Katie Hopkins was “riling people up” and “talking trash” about Kavana the previous evening. Keith observes that “there’s a heck of a divide between the two camps”
· Calum tells Big Brother that he is feeling “pretty riled up” following Perez’s earlier comment and Big Brother assures him that the situation is being reviewed. Calum says that Perez is “lucky we’re in this place. I’m not an angry person and like to think I’ve stayed cool and calm…this morning, I’m wondering what that dude’s doing in this House. He’s so lucky that we’re in this House.” He goes on to add, “I can’t let one person, that’s a complete kn*b ruin it for me. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander and I’ve seen him get people kicked out for less than that. I’ve got no time for the guy. Shouldn’t be here. Causes problems, causes sh*t… Selfish, obnoxious, game player, not in my circle of friends, man. ***** that. He’s a nasty piece of work, old Perez. A nasty piece of work and I hope to see him go… He doesn’t deserve to stay here…He’s a piece of *****ing work, that guy. Absolute sh*t stirrer and a nasty person”
· Perez is then reminded about the rules about unacceptable language and behaviour by Big Brother. After seeing video footage of his earlier remarks, Perez asks, “So which words were unacceptable?” He then maintains that he just repeated Calum’s “offensive” words and says that he “was speaking figuratively, not literally” adding, “if you want me to try and he’s open to it, I’m game to try.” As a result of his behaviour, Perez is issued with a final formal warning, to which he sarcastically replies, “Fabulous!”
· In the bedroom, Housemates are discussing Perez. Calum says that he doesn’t want an apology and doesn’t want to speak to him. Michelle says that it “breaks my heart” that she has become enemies with Perez.
· In the garden, Perez maintains that he was right to use his earlier language reasoning, “Calum called me a di*k. That’s why I responded using the same word in a more fabulous way”. Nadia advises that his behaviour stops people seeing other sides to his personality. She add that the thing that has most annoyed her is that “Hopkins has done a thing to get the House agitated and then all the spotlight was on you” Perez maintains that he doesn’t care if the other Housemates don’t like him.
· Big Brother has gathered the Housemates for today’s task, where they must compete in a test of strength and perception of public opinion to place them in the correct order in a line-up. Categories include most annoying, most disappointing and most vain. Team Calum is made up of Nadia, Keith and Michelle, and on Team Kavana is made up of Katie Hopkins, Katie Price, Cami-Li and Perez. During the game, Nadia becomes upset that the public has decided she is the most disappointing Housemate and Michelle jokes, “Am I going to be most vain because I’m a drag queen?” Team Calum completed the task in the fastest time.
· Nadia tells Perez, “I would never have predicted this in a million years, that I would become best mates with you!” Perez admits that he thought he would be closest to Michelle. Nadia then ponders that people might not want him to leave because he will “wither and go quiet” if she’s not there. Perez jokes that he “will become a mute painter”
· Cami-Li observes that Keith has stopped washing dishes in the House since he’s been nominated. Katie Hopkins remarks that it’s a “protest statement”
· Keith tells Big Brother that he is not cleaning the bathroom because, “I decided to make my presence known for once, rather than being taken for a ride” He describes Katie Hopkins as being “like a pack of lions” who stalks her prey, but adds, “I’m not going to give her the benefit of the doubt ever” Discussing his earlier confrontation with Katie Hopkins, he suggests that she “was quite shocked” and speculates that she will get a panto role as “the ugly sister”. When questioned on becoming more vocal, Keith says “I’m not taking any bullh*t anymore”
· The Housemates have been gathered for tonight’s eviction. Nadia becomes the fourth Housemate to leave the Celebrity Big Brother House, leaving Perez emotional.
· Michelle questions what Perez will do without Nadia and Katie Hopkins predicts that he will try and make friends with Katie Price, very quickly
· In the Diary Room, Perez refuses to theorise how his experience will be without Nadia but adds, “I’m genuinely very *****ing sad that Nadia has gone. However, I’m going to wake up tomorrow and have fun. And if not a single person in this House wants to talk to me, that’s cool. I can have fun by myself. The fun train continues.”
· In the bedroom, Michelle warns Katie Price that she’s “in a tough position because he’s got no one now. You’re the only fair game”. She adds that she’s glad she got to know Nadia a bit, while Perez was out of the House. Katie Price admits that she likes Perez and he hasn’t done anything wrong to her.
· Cami-Li and Kavana discuss Nadia and Perez. Kavana says “I know his actions have been *****ing awful, but you still have one little bit of your heart that goes, I don’t want him to be absolutely miserable all the time” Cami-Li disagrees saying, “Are you kidding me? I hope he’s *****ing miserable…He now is going to have a meltdown because she’s gone” and Kavana suggests that it’s his karma.
· Katie Hopkins asks Perez if he’s pi*sed off that he’s still in the House and he replies, “I’m resigned to be here till the end…the fun train is still going, it’s just slower, it needs to be recharged”
· Kavana speculates that Katie Price will be nice to Perez because “she’s a nice girl”. Cami-Li agrees that Katie will feel sorry for him at first but maintains, “in my opinion, he is just not a good person”
· Katie Price tells Big Brother about what Michelle said to her about Perez and says, “I don’t like to see people down…I will still talk to him and do stuff with him…I’m not going to change at all…but I think he’s finding it tough, a bit lost should I say.”
· Perez talks to Keith about Nadia’s departure and says he’s looking on the bright side. Keith remarks, “This does not get any easier” but Perez puts things into perspective that there’s less than a week to go. Keith suggests “it might be tough for you now” but Perez maintains “I’m choosing to have fun regardless of what happens”
· Kavana and Calum discuss nominations in the garden and speculate whether Perez could win. Kavana says, “We’d all feel so frauded, if that’s the word I’m looking for, if someone ends up as the winner” but Calum suggests it won’t be the case.
· Katie Price has noticed that Katie Hopkins has been making jibes and little digs about Keith all day, and tells him so. Keith suggests that it will change and says, “It’s like watching a tiger. It rounds up its prey, then it attacks and runs off”
· Katie Hopkins tells Big Brother that Nadia “was a centre of the House, in a homely way because she ran the kitchen” but adds that her leaving “is some sort of triumph over Perez” who “is not part of the group” She describes him as “very self-obsessed… He is very American. And he is not reprehensive of any kind of person I would want to be around, hang around to know in the future. I think the sooner he leaves the House, the better it will be for the rest of us. There’s nothing about him that I find endearing or attractive, or can somehow be forgiving towards. I can’t forget and I’m not gonna forgive either. And I really can’t wait for him to leave and I will celebrate the fact that he walks up those stairs and walks out of this House.”