|This article contains information about tonight's (Thursday 5th February) highlights show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· Michelle, Kavana, Katie Price and Calum discuss Katie Hopkins. Kavana questions if she’s been fake in the House and Michelle reminds them that she was set a task on day one, adding “all I’m saying is, we don’t know…” Katie Price says “I don’t think she’s being herself at all…I just don’t think that’s her…I just think that’s an act, but then she’s blo*dy good at it now cause she’s got used to the role in here” Calum admits that he’s seen “some realness to her that I really like, but at the same time, it’s a competition and I know she’s competing.” Michelle believes that Katie Hopkins and Perez will go “face to face” in the final.
· Michelle goes to talk to Big Brother about Katie Hopkins and Perez’s relationship. She says, “Her behaviour yesterday was completely hypercritical and I hate hypocrites, I hate it...which is why I had to walk out of that room. I will gladly step back and let the two people that did that go for it!” She adds, “From day one, I thought she was playing a game. I know she’s playing a game. Integrity, for me, is the most important thing in life. If you say something but don’t stand by who you are, what the hell’s it worth? It’s worth nothing. But some people don’t care about integrity. Some people want to claw and scratch, and it doesn’t matter how they win. It doesn’t matter how they get to the top. But really, if you have to do it that way, I don’t want it.”
· In the bedroom, Perez observes that everyone is doing things by themselves today and Katie Hopkins suggests it’s because “we’ve moved into an individual phase of the competition…for people that were trying to harness the vote of others before, they no longer need to do that…now it doesn’t matter whether someone gives a sh*t or not.”
· For today’s task, Housemates are taking part in Big Brother’s hard hitting news programme, CBB News, hosted by Eamonn Holmes. Keith, Perez and Katie Hopkins are the first Housemates to join him at the news desk.
· Eamon starts the discussion by asking if Housemates are being themselves. Perez maintains that he is being himself but admits that he has “been far from happy” in the House. When questioned about her relationship with Perez, Katie Hopkins admits “In the last couple of days, Perez hasn’t been such a twat…but ultimately my hatred for Perez is still very deep. I can’t stand the man, I think he should be kicked out of the House, there’s nothing about him that I like.” Keith suggests that the pair are “play acting” and would make great ugly sisters in panto. Katie Hopkins is unimpressed and suggests that you don’t see the “real Keith” to which Keith retorts, “What the hell is the real Keith?!...You don’t know what the real Keith Chegwin is and I am the real Keith Chegwin!” An argument erupts between the pair and Perez removes himself from the group to sit next to Eamonn.
· When asked what rivalry people are unaware of, Perez suggests that he would not be surprised if Katie Hopkins has said some hurtful things about Michelle. However, Michelle responds by saying, “If she was playing me the whole time…us…then she has played the game and deserves to win…If you’re asking me how I feel? She has been loyal to me since day one and I will remain loyal to her.” Eamonn then moves the conversation to Kavana who maintains that “I haven’t come in here to be fake…I see goodness in everybody” Katie Hopkins compliments Kavana, describing him as “the most genuine man in here” Perez suggests that this is a game tactic to be seen as loving and caring. Katie Hopkins denies that she is playing a game.
· In the second part of CBB News, former Celebrity Big Brother finalist James Jordan questions whether the Housemates have earned their pay checks. James asserts that the only person causing trouble is Perez, who he describes as a “vile human being…I think you’re disgusting!” Perez maintains that he doesn’t care if that’s how he’s being perceived and he swears on his son’s life that he wants to leave.
· James then questions whether viewers will be bored of Katie Price. Katie admits “they haven’t got value for money with me” James then describes Kavana as being “forgettable” and that his argument with Keith came across badly. After watching a video of his antics, Keith says that they have resolved their differences. James then moves on to Calum and admits that his wife “fancies the pants of you!” Eamonn jokes, “He is the Brad Pitt of the House!” James then says, “If Perez wins Big Brother, I will never watch the show again…I can’t stand him. I can guarantee there’s people at home throwing sh*t at their TV because he’s so vile, but you can’t help but watch it. It’s like driving past a car crash on the motorway and it’s really bad, but you can’t help but have a little look” Katie Price is upset that she’s been described as boring in the House and an argument erupts between her and Katie Hopkins.
· For the final part of the CBB News programme, Michelle, Keith and Perez are on the desk and they discuss who deserves to win the show. Eamonn asks Michelle if “deserve” has anything to do winning, to which she replies “No, I think in the public eye it’s about popularity.” Perez says that he’d like to see Calum win. All the Housemates, except for Perez, raise their hands to suggest that they would like to see Michelle in the final. Keith says he has seen a “change” in the house and has started seeing people as “products” in what they want to do after the show. Former Celebrity Big Brother winner Jim Davidson then calls into the show and offers advice to the Housemates. Jim says that Perez is playing a game and adds that “as horrible as he is, he brings out the best in other people.” He describes Kavana as “human”, then gives his advice to the Housemates and says of Katie Price, “You don’t become a star by being dull…she’s not dull” and adds that “the public are really warming” to Katie Hopkins. He says Calum is an “absolute gentleman”, and that his father would be “so proud.” He then likens Keith getting angry to “Christopher Biggins cage fighting” as it “doesn’t fit.” He also describes Michelle as “one of the nicest human beings I’ve ever encountered.”
· Keith and Perez talk about the earlier task. Keith says “I saw a lot in there that I didn’t like.”
· Kavana reflects on what he was shown in the task and admits “it was brutal” to see his attack on Keith. He says that “all the most unattractive traits a person could have in a scene” were shown of him. Michelle, Calum and Katie Hopkins also discuss the earlier task and admit that they would like to see Perez leave tonight.
· Kavana becomes the sixth Housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House. Perez predicts, “There won’t be no love for Perez!” before becoming the seventh Housemate to be evicted from the House, to the delight of all the other Housemates. Perez leaves the House to deafening boos from the crowd. As their pictures reveal that they are finalists, the remaining Housemates cheer and hug each other, Michelle says “The witch is dead.”
· The Housemates are talking about Katie Hopkins. Katie Price remarks that she’s “absolutely shocked” that Perez has gone. She adds, “She can’t think because Perez has gone that she’s got a chance of going…she will probably win. I’m confused on who she is, if she’s this character or the nice one because she has a heart of gold.” She then speculates that Calum will be the “heart throb” and get the girls votes. Michelle adds “The power of the Bieber” and “He is so fit…but don’t underestimate the power of Cheggers.”
· In the Diary Room, Katie Hopkins admits that “it’s very awkward” to still be in the House. She admits that she hasn’t shared “this pyjama clad person before” and admits, through tears, that “I’m not very good at sharing the softer side of me. If people are nice to me, I don’t know how to deal with it because I’m not tough Katie. It’s pathetic, really pathetic.”
· Calum, Katie Hopkins, Keith and Michelle discuss Kavana. Calum hopes it will “put him in check” to make him look at how he acts when he has a drink. Keith adds that “its people’s perception of you that’s the problem…but you can’t judge people” Calum adds that “99% of the time, he’s a good dude.”
· Michelle and Calum discuss the earlier evictions. They thought it would be Kavana and Katie Price to leave the House, Michelle goes on to say of the remaining Housemates “it’s anyone’s game.”
· The Housemates tell Big Brother how they feel about being finalists. Michelle sings, “I love my gays and my UK’s”, Katie Price admits “I’m shocked! I have actually got a smile on my face, if I can crack one.” Katie Hopkins admits, “Being told I’m liked is really hard because that’s not something I do” and “I walked in here as the most hated candidate ever to walk into a Big Brother House and perhaps I might leave here not so hated…and that’s a peculiar idea.” Keith says “I’ve never been a finalist in my life…I’m really chuffed!” Calum adds, “To know that I came in here and did what I needed to do…is a god damn good feeling.”
· As the Housemates go to bed Big Brother says, “Goodnight, finalists.”