|Preview of the highlights shown tonight, Wednesday 23rd September at 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s programme, Eamonn Holmes enters the Big Brother House to host the final task between the USA and UK. Stevi and Chloe-Jasmine are voted the most fake people in the house by the public. The USA team wins the task and is rewarded with a glittery trophy. Janice and Jenna say their goodbyes to the Big Brother House leaving Chloe-Jasmine feeling at a loss.
On tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side at11pm on Channel 5, Judi James will be joining the panel alongside Michelle Christine Heaton, Michelle Visage, Eamonn Holmes, Pam Spurr and the Big Brother Housemate’s friends and family.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Janice has a request for James “don’t ever change” and she tells him to call her captain, which he happily agrees too, then she looks into the camera and says “and that’s the difference between James and Austin.”
· Austin is talking about the eviction in the Diary Room “today’s the day that my best mate put me up for eviction and it feels like ****, I feel betrayed, I feel backstabbed but it’s in the hands of the British public now, I think Jenna will be the one to leave tonight alongside Janice, I think people are fed up with Janice, people are tired of her, she is self-absorbed, ignorant, she talks out of her ass.”
· Janice entertains herself in the garden while James and Austin watch from the bedroom; Austin isn’t amused “I don’t find it entertaining.”
· Janice is kissing the camera and tries to wink but then says “I can’t really wink because of my botox.” She begins to dance and sing “I can’t twerk cause I got no a**.” Bobby and Stevi watch and laugh then Janice runs off “oo I’ve got to poo!”
· Stevi and Chloe-Jasmine are sharing a kiss in the store room and Stevi says “oh I want you.”
· Sherrie is talking about James in the Diary Room “there are certain people like James and Chloe and Stevi who desperately want to win, I get that but James is erm, my feeling about him nominating Austin was because Austin in James’s mind is the winner like in any kind of game or in business you remove your competition… as much as he loves everybody in here he is in it to win it.”
· Janice and Austin share a cuddle in the bedroom and she tells him “I think you’re genuine, competitive, loyal, honest and you’re the real deal man.”
· Team UK and Team USA go head to head for the final time. The teams have to answer questions voted for by the viewing public which is hosted by Broadcaster Eamonn Holmes.
· For round one Big Brother conducted a poll to find out what the public think of the remaining Housemates, to win the Housemates need to guess which answer came out on top. Stevi and Chloe-Jasmine are shocked to find out that they have been voted the most fake Housemates. Sherrie is chosen as the most boring Housemate, Jenna and Austin become irritated by Janice as they think she is playing up to the cameras. When questioned by Eamonn Holmes about whether James was right to nominate Austin, the UK team think that he was wrong however Janice disagrees “I think it was absolutely fair.” The public think that James made the right decision.
· In round two of the task Eamon reads out a number of comments which Housemates have said during their time in the Big Brother House, each team is has to guess who said what. Eamonn Holmes has Chloe-Jasmine on when he pretends that she has said Stevi was “a drip, piss wet lettuce.” Chloe-Jasmine takes offense “I would never say that, are you joking?!” he lets on that it was actually Austin. Stevi laughs “Eamonn you bugger I was just about to cry there, I actually thought it was you there, I was like ****** it I’m dumping you!” His comment didn’t go down well with Chloe-Jasmine “you shouldn’t actually joke about that.”
· Eamonn Holmes awards the USA the glittery trophy as they won the task.
· Janice and Chloe-Jasmine are having a heart to heart in the garden “I am so proud of Chloe-Jasmine and her struggles to save her life.”
· In the bedroom James gives Austin a good luck bracelet for the eviction.
· Jenna is talking about Janice in the Diary Room “nobody took home that prize but me and Austin, she embarrasses us as Americans and that’s why I want her out of the house.”
· Housemates are gathered at the sofa for the eviction, Chloe-Jasmine tells Stevi “you make me go all gooey inside” Stevi disagrees “I think we all know that’s a lie babe.” Chloe-Jasmine starts to apologise to Stevi “I’m sorry I cry so much and that I get upset so easily.”
· Jenna is the first Housemate to leave the house followed byJanice.
· All the finalists gather together for a group hug.
· Stevi tells Chloe-Jasmine “I’m going to sleep with Bobz tonight ”Chloe-Jasmine worries “I don’t know why you say these things to make me feel upset and hurt…when you’re nervous you don’t even want to touch me…it’s difficult to respond to a closed heart.”Stevi tells Chloe-Jasmine “I just need a week apart from you babe.” Stevi accuses Chloe-Jasmine of making him making him feel insecure, “I’d have to be a twisted ******ed up girlfriend to go out my way to hurt you.”
· Chloe-Jasmine is feeling down outside with Stevi “I feel a bit lost, your being a bit odd with me, you don’t say very nice things to me.” Stevi tries to console her, but Chloe-Jasmine is worried “do you still love me?” The have a cuddle and she says “I’m scared one day you will wake up and hate me.”
· Big Brother rewards the finalists with some music while Bobby is talking to Natasha and Stevi outside “I’m so happy, all the nice people are here aren’t they? All the nice ones, there is no horrid people here.”
· Austin has a special request for James “are we going to have a cuddle?”
· Natasha give Stevi some advice in the garden “right, a relationship is a partnership and it’s helping someone when they are struggling, so no one is saying don’t have a drink and don’t enjoy yourself but four weeks in here is a long hard time, of course it’s been amazing but she is struggling and the only person she has got in here is you, I know what it’s like to be going through not alcoholism but like say depression all you want to hear is your problems our problem lets deal with it together, that’s what you need it gives you that encouragement and foundation to say we are on the same page.” Stevi downs his drink.
· In the Kitchen Austin has had a little too much to drink and nuzzles James’s neck. As James walks into the bedroom Natasha says “you’re just like two of the biggest flirts, there is plenty of single beds love.”