|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 22
Shown: Tonight, Wednesday 27th January 2016 at 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Christopher is evicted and Gillian McKeith’s Detox Clinic task
Also, on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on 5*, guests include: ex-Big Brother housemate Alex Sibley,
Selina Waterman-Smith and Anna Williamson
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· As a reward for passing yesterday’s task, Big Brother has given housemates a coffee machine. Christopher is the first to try it out.
· Darren is talking to Big Brother in the diary room, and asked who he would miss least in the house “John, I don’t know if John likes me. I wish him all the best but he’s the one I would miss least in the house. I wouldn’t miss Tiffany either. A couple of things she’s said to me has made me feel a bit uncomfortable, I keep her at arm’s length.”
· In the living area, Tiffany decides to teach her housemates how to twerk, “Become one with your ass, your ass will twerk for you!” Housemates join in and start twerking.
· In the bedroom, Christopher is topping up Darren’s tan, and Stephanie decides to build a den in the living area.
· Gemma is in the diary room and tells Big Brother she is feeling nauseous.
· Big Brother gathers the housemates on the sofas for tonight’s eviction. Jeremy announces that he would like to go.
· After Christopher has left, housemates are gathered on the sofas and watch Gillian McKeith in the diary room, being welcomed to the house as part of a detox task. Big Brother reveals that housemates need to be cleansed, Gillian comments, “Absolutely!”
· Gillian is tasked with using her expertise to purify the house. She enters the house via the diary room, and greeted by the housemates.
· Big Brother asks Gillian to select the four most toxic housemates in need of her help. She chooses Stephanie as she’s emotionally toxic and septic to Jeremy, John as she believes he’s a catalyst of chaos, Tiffany as she’s a sexual predator and started smoking again. Gillian also chooses Gemma, however as she’s unwell, Gillian picks Scotty T instead as he parties too hard and brags about his sexual prowess, “Turbo d*ck is going to bed! Keep that chopper to yourself!”
· These four toxic housemates are now sent to Gillian’s detox clinic where they will spend the night.
· Gillian talks to the remaining housemates in the living area.
· In the detox clinic, Stephanie asks John what septic means. She then reveals that Jeremy and her share the same toothbrush.
· Gemma divulges to Gillian, that she could be calmer and is advised to ‘let go’ in the house.
· Gillian advises Darren not to worry so much about what other people think of him.
· Toxic Tiffany is struggling in the detox clinic; she wants to be allowed out to the garden for a cigarette.
· Tiffany is allowed to have a break in the garden, “It’s so small in that room!”
· In the garden, Stephanie tells Jeremy, “We are septic to each other as we both want to be with each other. I can’t stay away!”
· Gillian asks the toxic housemates to return to the detox clinic; Stephanie reveals she’s already missing Jeremy. Gillian persuades Tiffany to return to the clinic, and tells her just to get through it. The pair hugs.
· The toxic housemates start their detox sessions with Gillian. John declares he has gossiped in the house. Gillian is disappointed that Tiffany has started smoking again after seven years.
· Gillian explains to Stephanie that she needs a break from Jeremy. Stephanie reveals it’s hard, and that she has never been in a situation like it. “If you have a boyfriend, you can’t really expect to be carrying on with someone else and feel good about it. You need some self-discipline.” Stephanie says she’s trapped in the situation and doesn’t know what to do, she gets upset, “I don’t want to hurt anyone. I’ve just wanted to be loved.” Gillian advises Stephanie to love herself first.
· In the toilet, Stephanie is upset and tells Gillian that she just wants Jeremy. Gillian consoles her.
· Gillian says good night and leaves for the night.
· Stephanie has had a revelation, “It’s made me realise what I’m worth and that I need to be single.”
· In main house, Jeremy tells Darren and Danniella, “I feel like I can now let loose in this house on my own!” Danniella comments, “You don’t have to go out with a ball and chain.”
· The toxic housemates join the house for a fresh air break before heading back to bed in the detox clinic. Stephanie announces, “I feel better already!”
· Stephanie explains to Jeremy that she feels better after having a cry and letting it all out, “I’m going to miss you tonight, obviously Sam’s not right for me and I need to sort it when I get out” The pair hugs.
· In the bedroom, Jeremy reveals to Scotty T that he loves Stephanie, “She needs to be treated like a princess.”
· Stephanie tells Gemma and Danniella that she feels better. Gemma comments, “Your boyfriend wants to be famous, you’re the famous one. ***** it off.” Danniella advises her to just be herself in the house. Stephanie feels like ‘a weight has been lifted off’ her shoulders.
· In the diary room, Tiffany explains to Big Brother that Gillian asked her to supply a poo sample, “I can’t take a dump unless I have incense burning! My head is in the game. I see the other toxic housemates are excited to take a cr*p for her. I don’t want to be the odd one out all the time, so I will give it my best effort to take a sh*t.”
· In the garden, Jeremy tells Stephanie, “If things work out after we get out of here, I’ll book us a holiday somewhere nice, I want to. I think I need to show you what my idea of treating a lady is like.” Stephanie smiles, “You don’t have to do that! Oh my god!” Jeremy concludes, “I want to do that. You’ll like me more.”