|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 26
Shown: Sunday 31st January, at 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Housemates are chained together for a task, Stephanie must make a killer nomination after housemates openly discuss nominations and Tiffany is closer to making a move on Scotty T
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Stephanie is speaking to John about Danniella, “I’m just bored of it now, I’d rather leave it. John tells her, “I think for the sake of the last six days and for the sake of the house, it might be good if you can air it. If you can just agree to disagree and let it go and not have some big thing.” John then offers to talk to Danniella on Stephanie’s behalf.
· John brings up his conversation with Stephanie to Danniella and tells her that she wants to just leave it. Danniella says, “that’s perfect, what an adult way of doing it.”
· Gemma is giving words of wisdom to Stephanie, “you and Jeremy will 100%, I’m so sure I’d put ten grand on it, that you will be together. I think you look like his mum.” Stephanie tells her, “he had a little speech ready for my dad. To tell him how he feels. That’s why I woke up smiling, wondering how that went down.”
· Danniella approaches Stephanie and says, “let’s leave everything where it is and not talk about it.”
· For today’s task, housemates are bound together with locks and chains until further notice. To escape the chains, housemates must correctly guess who received the most and least votes in a series of public polls taken from over 39,000 people. If they choose the correct housemate, the combination will release a key. The more questions they get right, the more housemates they can release from the chain.
· The first question is which housemate is the biggest follower. The housemates guess that Darren is the most and Gemma is the least. Big Brother informs them that they are incorrect; Danniella got the most votes and Tiffany the least.
· The next question is which housemate is the worst team player. The housemates guess that Gemma is the most and Scotty T the least. They are correct and John is able to release himself from the chains.
· The next question is which housemate is the most irritating. The housemates correctly guess that the public think that Stephanie is the most and Scotty T is the least. Stephanie is freed from the chains.
· Housemates also free Scotty T by answering that Tiffany is the most entertaining and Darren the least.
· Darren jokes, “I haven’t been chained to three girls for years.”
· By correctly guessing that John is the most intelligent and Stephanie the least, Darren is released. Stephanie jokes, “I’m gonna go to night school after this.”
· Gemma, Danniella and Tiffany are talking about their secret crushes. Danniella says Michael Buble, but Gemma tells her “too cheesy for me.” Danniella also says she has a crush on Zayn Malik and Justin Bieber. They then quiz Stephanie about her relationship with Zayn. She reveals that she ended it with him.
· Housemates are called to the combination lock for the final time. The housemates correctly guess that the public think that Gemma is the most of a game player and Darren is the least and therefore Gemma’s chains are removed.
· Big Brother gathers the housemates on the sofas and informs them that the freed housemates have won a takeaway dinner. Tiffany and Danniella, who were unsuccessful in unlocking themselves, will remain chained together until further notice.
· Big Brother gathers the housemates and tells them that yesterday a fundamental rule, not discussing nominations, was broken on several occasions. As Stephanie was the only housemate not to break the rules, Big Brother says she will receive a personal reward and is called to the Diary Room. Big Brother then tells her that she is being given the ultimate power of a killer nomination. Stephanie chooses Danniella because “she really hurt me with what she said the other day. She knows how much this means to me and that was a proper dagger to the heart.” Watching from the sofas, Danniella tells Tiffany “that’s fair enough; at least she’s being honest.”
· Big Brother informs housemates that today’s task is over and Tiffany and Danniella can unchain themselves.
· Gemma tells the other housemates, “don’t put anyone in a position where we talk about nominations, because if none of us had done it that wouldn’t have happened.”
· Darren is talking to Stephanie about his past, “when I did rehab in 2001 they told me I had six months to live if I carried on taking it in the quantities I was taking it. I came out of rehab and was using within three days and I carried on until the end of 2005. Then a few years ago I got told if you drink again it will f**cking kill you and I carried on drinking.”
· Stephanie and Danniella are clearing the air. Danniella apologies and says that Stephanie is “crazy” if she thinks she doesn’t care about her.
· Housemates are playing I Have Never. During the game it comes out that Danniella had sex on a plane, John had sex with his husband in a puppet show and Tiffany has cheated on 80% of the men she’s ever been with.
· Scotty T is dancing with Tiffany. After she says, “that boy better stop playing with me or I’ll give him the ride of his life.”
· At midnight, some of the housemates sing happy birthday to Gemma who is turning 35.
· Tiffany is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother, “I’m going to make a move on Scotty. I want to push the envelope a little bit. It’s hard to do with Danniella, Darren and Steph lurking around. They can give a look to make Scotty feel guilty for letting go around me. He’s a little bit afraid of me and I like it. He knows if he dips his toe in the ocean that is Tiffany, he’s never gonna return. I know that Scotty is going to give into the temptation that is me.”