|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 27
Shown: Monday 1st February 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: Gemma’s birthday and the nominations result is revealed
Also, on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on Channel 5, guests include: John McCririck, Jennifer Ellison and ex-housemate Jeremy McConnell
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· The house wakes up to Gemma’s 35th birthday.
· Big Brother announces that Stephanie was caught talking about nominations, and as a result of this rule break the hot water and electrical appliances will be turned off for the day.
· In the garden, Tiffany tells Stephanie that she had an orgasm last night in her bed. “It calmed me right down. I couldn’t help it.”
· A tired Gemma is called to the diary room. Big Brother plays music, wishes her happy birthday, and offers her a slice of cake and party hat.
· The rest of the housemates are gathered in the living area, and set a secret task. They must make her believe she is having the worst birthday ever in order to win her the best birthday ever.
· In the bedroom, Gemma isn’t happy with the lack of hot water, “They’ll get me on the cameras looking p*ssed off and then show it. I’m going to sit in the toilet, I don’t want to be on cameras, I want a shower.”
· Danniella and Stephanie comfort Gemma in the toilet. Gemma says, “I’m an older woman, I’m not going to put up with it.”
· It’s nominations time, housemates are called into the diary room to deliver their nominations to Big Brother. As Danniella has already received a killer nomination from Stephanie, she cannot be nominated.
· Stephanie nominates Darren and John; John chooses Gemma and Stephanie, Scotty T nominates Gemma and Stephanie, Tiffany nominates Scotty T and Darren; Darren nominates Tiffany and Gemma; Gemma nominates Stephanie and John.
· Finally, Danniella nominates Tiffany and then Stephanie.
· Stephanie, Gemma and Danniella will face eviction on Tuesday.
· As part of the secret mission to ruin Gemma’s birthday, Scotty T and Stephanie rush to the hatch to find two shots of brandy which they consume straightaway, Stephanie says, “Oh s*it Gemma that was your brandy and we just downed it.” Gemma looks on and replies, “It’s a pleasure for you guys to enjoy the fine taste of brandy.”
· Big Brother announces that the store room is now open containing food
treats for Gemma’s birthday.
· It’s Darren and John’s turn to mess things up; the pair starts a food fight in the store room. Some of the housemates look on, Gemma stays sitting at the dining table, “Everyone’s gone mad in here today!”
· Darren and John apologise to Gemma for ruining her birthday food treats.
· Next up, Tiffany must ruin Gemma’s day by delivering a birthday speech all about herself, “I just think a few things really need to be said in here tonight, the energy and the atmosphere…” Tiffany wishes herself a happy birthday and confirms she will celebrate her birthday again once out of the house.
· Darren is called to the diary room for the next part of the secret mission to sabotage Gemma’s birthday. He must convince Gemma that he was permitted to choose three music tracks that will be played to the house for her as a birthday treat, however he must tell her that he picked three of his own songs. Darren squirms, “I knew those tracks would come back and bite my on the ass!”
· Darren goes to sit with Gemma on the sofas, “I know it’s been a sh*tty old day, so I’ve picked three songs for you, and picked all my songs, I think they are the best songs I’ve ever done.” Gemma smiles and hugs Darren, “That is so kind of you.” Housemates dance around the living room to Darren’s songs, and he serenades Gemma.
· Finally, Scotty T is tasked to ruin Gemma’s birthday cake. Scotty T walks out the birthday cake to where the housemates are singing happy birthday to Gemma in the garden. He then throws the cake at the garden wall, “It’s a sh*t cake and I’m going to bake you a better one!” Gemma looks on with amazement.
· Big Brother gathers all housemates on the sofas, and reveals to Gemma that housemates were on a secret mission to ruin her birthday. As housemates successfully passed the task, Gemma has won a selection of birthday treats including a professional Essex blow dry, a selection of birthday cards from her family and friends, and 15 minutes with a real life Shetland pony in the garden. Gemma is excited and the housemates cheer.
· Gemma picks Danniella to accompany her to meet Tony the Shetland pony in the garden. She runs around the garden leading Tony, “This could be the perfect fitness accessory, Gemma and her Shetland!”
· As housemates successfully passed the secret task, Big Brother has thrown Gemma a birthday party, “This birthday I will never forget!” Housemates tuck into the party food and cocktails, and Gemma opens a birthday card from her nephews.
· Music starts to play into the house; all housemates dance in the living area.
· In the living area, Tiffany and Scotty T share a few kisses.
· In garden, Tiffany is talking out loud about Scotty T, “I gave all the signs, all the hints…He’s a little boy, ain’t a man, as a man would have jumped all
· John joins her in the garden and asks her if she really wants Scotty T, she replies, “I just want to play with him; no I’m not screaming for that.”
· John is teaching Darren how to walk in Gemma’s high heels, “Toe first! Put your hands on your hips!”
· Gemma is in the diary room thanking Big Brother for her birthday treats, “It’s been a mad day. It’s been amazing, I’m really happy!”