PDA

View Full Version : In Cold Blood III [Jarrod wins!]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

DrunkerThanMoses
19-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Sounds fun, wasn't expecting that type of task

Black Dagger
19-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Oooh brilliant, essay work was always my strong point, PM me what you want me to write about and I'l get it done in the morning <3.

Jarrod
19-12-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm posting my plan in here.

DrunkerThanMoses
19-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Right. If i give you all a separate part each to work on will it work like that?

Yep, sounds fine with me

Best option is for 5 off us to write 300 words and 2 to write 250 words, making 2000 in total

Josy
19-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Just let me know what to write about.

Doogle
19-12-2011, 11:06 PM
I can do this. :D

Amazing task btw Shaun, that's really different and creative.

Jarrod
19-12-2011, 11:10 PM
2000 Words

Black Dagger - 250 about the Start of In Cold Blood and the First task

Dezzy - 300 words about the first Isolation/Murder including the outcome and the Fausian Bargain

Doogle - 250 words about the Second task

DrunkerThanMoses - 300 words about the Second isolation/Murder and SITD 1.

jarroddaniel1 - 300 words about Task 3 and the outcome

Josy - 300 words about the outcome of Task 4 - WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT TASK FOUR SORRY!

Marc - 300 Words about the outcome of Task 4 and SITD 2.

Does everyone agree with that? Please when your finished send them to me so i can add them together and read it over.

DrunkerThanMoses
19-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Okay Ill start on it now

Doogle
19-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Oh brilliant yeah I can do that, I was leader for that task anyway so I remember it more than the others.

Will have to do it tomorrow though. I might post here in the morning to see how we're doing but I am out tomorrow until 7pm roughly, but that's more than enough time to get it done. Apologies I couldn't do it earlier though. :)

Jarrod
19-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Please Guys remember when your finished to send them to me, then i can give feedback on how to improve ect.

DrunkerThanMoses
19-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Btw you should make the 200, 250 as it will come to 1900

Jarrod
19-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Thaks DTM, THE 200'S ARE NOW 250!

Doogle
19-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Okay I'm off then, good luck everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with an amazing (hopefully) 250 words.

Night :wavey:

Jarrod
19-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Right i'm off now to. Good luck to everyone!

Josy
19-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Maybe who ever is doing the first part could make sure to include all of the characters/players names, they have to be included dont they?

Marc
20-12-2011, 07:29 AM
Are you kidding me..? I just finished one awful essay

IM ON MY CHRISTMAS BREAK GOD DAMN IT!

Marc
20-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Oh 300 words... I guess that's okay

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Morning everyone, hows everyone doing on their pieces?

Marc
20-12-2011, 08:12 AM
What referencing style do you require?

trollolololol

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Fine I think, I was half asleep when I wrote it, not sure if I even sent it to the right person

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Okay just got your message back

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Just letting people know that i've finished my part with exactly 300 words.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Same here, shortened it to 300 words exactly as well

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 08:40 AM
2000 Words

Black Dagger - 250 about the Start of In Cold Blood and the First task

Dezzy - 300 words about the first Isolation/Murder including the outcome and the Fausian Bargain

Doogle - 250 words about the Second task

DrunkerThanMoses - 300 words about the Second isolation/Murder and SITD 1. - Received

jarroddaniel1 - 300 words about Task 3 and the outcome - Done

Josy - 300 words about the outcome of Task 4

Marc - 300 Words about the outcome of Task 4 and SITD 2. - Received

Marc
20-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Can we post in here?

Marc
20-12-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm 35 words over :suspect:

Marc
20-12-2011, 08:51 AM
make that 39 :suspect:

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Dont worry I was 87 words over

Marc
20-12-2011, 09:09 AM
I cut it down to 300

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Can we post in here?

What do you mean? :P

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 09:10 AM
We've managed to get 900 words on the dot!

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 09:16 AM
So do we post out part of the stories individually? Or does Jarrod post the full story stating who wrote what part?

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Once i've had everyones, I'll tell you to post them in order :)

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 09:17 AM
So do we post out part of the stories individually? Or does Jarrod post the full story stating who wrote what part?

Or i can do this?

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Once i've had everyones, I'll tell you to post them in order :)

Im going out later so I might have to post it early

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Im going out later so I might have to post it early

If you'd like, i'll post it for you when we post them in order? :)

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Or i can do this?

The only thing that makes me think that we have to post it individually is because shaun said we all need to write at least 100 words, so you might say Josy for example wrote one part of the story, but in fact you wrote it, Shaun might question if Josy did write it.

So maybe its better if we each post our part of the story, then you post the full story after we have all posted are individually parts

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Good idea.

Niamh.
20-12-2011, 09:37 AM
I hope you all mentioned how lonely and empty you all feel since my untimely death :idc:

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 09:41 AM
I hope you all mentioned how lonely and empty you all feel since my untimely death :idc:

I did mention you but had to cut it to make the word limit :joker:

Niamh.
20-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I did mention you but had to cut it to make the word limit :joker:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll95we0IHc1qag8ns.gif

Marc
20-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Niamh I did also try to put it in my 300 words but I couldn't fit it in. Sorry

Marc
20-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Shaun said:

'The full 2000 word piece must be posted by midnight Tuesday (00:00 Wednesday)'

I guess there isn't any clarity there by Shaun :laugh:

Niamh.
20-12-2011, 09:55 AM
:hmph:

Christmas present List :

Gavin
Kids
Mom
M̶a̶r̶c̶z̶i̶p̶a̶n̶

Marc
20-12-2011, 09:57 AM
:hmph:

Christmas present List :

Gavin
Kids
Mom
M̶a̶r̶c̶z̶i̶p̶a̶n̶

Noooo!!!!!!! I tried so hard to get on that list! :bawling:

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 04:29 PM
NOTES!

Josy - The part was supposed to be on Task four only, i've sent you a PM

Black Dagger - Needs reducing by 30 words

Everyone else (Which i've recieved) - Fine by all accounts.

Black Dagger
20-12-2011, 04:35 PM
NOTES!

Josy - The part was supposed to be on Task four only, i've sent you a PM

Black Dagger - Needs reducing by 30 words

Everyone else (Which i've recieved) - Fine by all accounts.

Oh does it actually have to be dead on 2000 at the end? Will edit out now what I can.

Josy
20-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Josy - 300 words about the outcome of Task 4

That's what I was told to do^^^^^

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 04:43 PM
That's what I was told to do^^^^^

I know i've just realised it was a mistake :( I'm really sorry. Could you just write 300 on Task 4?

Josy
20-12-2011, 04:44 PM
I know i've just realised it was a mistake :( I'm really sorry. Could you just write 300 on Task 4?

But shouldnt that include the isolation and murders at the end of it like I done?

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 04:45 PM
But shouldnt that include the isolation and murders at the end of it like I done?

Marc's wrote about the Isolation/Murder

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Update

2000 words

black dagger - 250 about the start of in cold blood and the first task -completed

dezzy - 300 words about the first isolation/murder including the outcome and the fausian bargain

doogle - 250 words about the second task

drunkerthanmoses - 300 words about the second isolation/murder and sitd 1. completed

jarroddaniel1 - 300 words about task 3 and the outcome - completed

josy - 300 words about the outcome of task 4 - was supposed to be about task four sorry!

marc - 300 words about the outcome of task 4 and sitd 2. - completed

does everyone agree with that? Please when your finished send them to me so i can add them together and read it over.

Josy
20-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Right I will change it, I don't know when I will be able to send it though I have other offline stuff to do.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Right I will change it, I don't know when I will be able to send it though I have other offline stuff to do.

I'm really sorry Josy

Josy
20-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Don't worry about it, I will get it done and sent as quick as I can.

Kate!
20-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Looking forward to reading your efforts later. Am sure it will be great. :)

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Right going out so posting my part now

Marc
20-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Should we post our own parts before midnight? Or is Jarrod doing it all?

Tom4784
20-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Was it DTM that won the Faustian Prize thing?

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 06:00 PM
It was time for Benny and Jarrod to go to isolation for another murder as they were picked by team leader Doogle. The pair was ordered to explore the old castle that stood east of the compound; both being sequestered to different levels, with Benny downstairs and Jarrod up a level from him, the question being who was going to die next?

With angel statues staring at him, Benny noticed one had something around its neck, a bottle, with the instructions on it saying to “drink me”. Similarly upstairs, Jarrod found a biscuit in the library, which said to “eat me”. Biting into the biscuit he felt a key damaging his teeth, spiting it out he then opened a box with the key that reviled a crucifix; deciding to check if Benny was okay, he ran to the level underneath; only to see Benny in pain, mumbling the word “cyanide”, with him finally grasping his last breath of air and dying.

Returning to the compound, Jarrod found his ordeal was far from over; as the contestants were told they had to vote for one person they thought was the killer, in a game known as ‘’Stab in the Dark”. Suspicion between the remaining players grew, with Josh, Janelle, Jasmine and John all coming under fire because their names started with J; a clue discovered earlier. Each contestant then voted, being told one by one how many votes they received. John was the unlucky player chosen with four votes against him. He protested his innocence, but it was to be futile and he was dragged out of the room; the killer had been found.

However this was not the end of the show, as one of the remaining contestants had murder on their mind; and so a new killer was born.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Was it DTM that won the Faustian Prize thing?

Nah Braden

Doogle
20-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Will be starting mine after dinner. :D

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Anyway I have to go, hope we pass the task, and good luck everyone else, will look forward to reading the complete story tomorrow morning :)

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Guys i'd like it everyone could POST their finished things in here once i've checked over them, so then i can put them all in order!

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Guys, I've seen everyone's story thing apart from Dezzy. (And Doogle but i know he's doing his ATM)

Tom4784
20-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Just sent mine.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Just sent mine.

Just got it. :) Thanks

Doogle
20-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Just lost mine, word decided to crash. ****.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Just lost mine, word decided to crash. ****.

You've got till 11:30pm.. :) Cause i want them all posted by then so i can quote them and put them in order

Tom4784
20-12-2011, 06:40 PM
The First Task was entitled 'Media Frenzy'. It involved contestants answering questions from a myriad of sources, in order to pass they would have to answer each question within a set time as well as making sure each contestant had answered at least one question. The team elected Samuel as the task leader, if they succeeded he would choose two people to go to isolation but if they failed It would be him and one other person making the deadly trip instead. Despite many crazy questions, they ended up passing by the skin of their teeth as it was revealed they had incurred a lot of fails but not enough to lose the task. As Drunker Then Moses answered the most questions he was immune from Isolation. Samuel chose to send Firewire and Lee to Isolation which resulted in Firewire's character Melena dying in a most brutal fashion, being mauled to death by a group of vicious lions. Lee however discovered a clue towards figuring out who the killer was, a mysterious J. Many assumed this to be a hitn that one of the players whose name was began with J was the killer which immediately cut down on the number of suspects.

The Faustian bargain was Braden's prize for correctly guessing the most Avatars in the second task. The deal itself was based on a Mythical tale involving a man named Faust who struck a deal with the devil. If Braden accepted he'd be able to kill one of his competitors which would give him an advantage in the late game if he made it that far but he was warned the doing so could cause a target to be placed on his back. He accepted the offer and chose Niamh's Enigma as his victim. She was then hanged.

That's me done then I think.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 06:45 PM
So now all i need is, Black Daggers, Doogle, Josy and Marc's posted in here please :)

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 06:46 PM
After what seemed like eternity, the group were set their third task. They first elected team leader Marc who seemed keen to start. The voice from the screen crackled into life and announced the name of their task. Contestants were given 24 hours to complete the task which was to name 40 song beginnings from a Video given. Jarrod was worried as he had no knowledge on the music industry.
The group immediately began to name songs which they knew, as they started to slowly climb to the 40 songs. It looked as if all of the contestants were going to struggle, as many had no idea what song beginning was being played. By 8:14 that night, contestants had managed to get half of the songs with only 20 remaining. Everyone started to get stressed and worried about the task as they struggled to get the remaining songs, but before they could it was all over. The Group incurred 4 strikes meaning Marc was placed in isolation. Marc was required to choose another member to join him in which he chose Samuel.
Caleb felt a huge stroke of guilt as he entered the large grey building at the east of the compound. Cracked windows were a regular site as he carried on walking. At the same time, Sam walked through a old industrial factory, scared and worried. Sam looked at the complex piping around before looking around with her torch.
Caleb reached the first floor of his building and read a note found in a cabinet ‘Look at the old clues’. Sam however walked along a old walkway. He picked up a ID Card which made the factory light up. As he went to see who it was, he was bashed on the head, kicked into one of the machines.

Josy
20-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Here is mine

Our fourth task, CSI TiBB required us to test our luck finding eight out of the ten available clues from a crime scene. The crime scene being a picture of a lake where the year before a murder victim had been found, the picture had been divided up into eighty eight squares each of the squares had a grid reference going vertically from A to H and horizontally from one to eleven, to pass the task we had to make sure we each chose six grid references meaning that over all we would be selecting sixty of the eighty eight spaces giving us a total of sixty chances at finding the clues, we also had to collectively pick at least one space from each row and column.

After we had read through and understood the task details and the rules we waited on further instructions from our new team leader. Before the task had been posted we had decided between us that the new team leader would be Kate so she then got to work right away (well maybe not right away since it takes her forever and a day to reply when she's using her phone) she created her own grid to keep track of who had picked what and to make sure that we never had any duplicate choices.

Poor CrackerDagger was still struggling to understand the task at this point and that was even after he had read through the details twelve times, but after we explained again he finally got it.

MeMyselfandI also randomly popped in at that point to inform us that "he knew who the killer was".

We all then continued choosing our squares and double checking with Kate to make sure everything was OK then we sent our pm's and awaited the results.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Brilliant! Just Marc, Doogle and Black Dagger

Doogle
20-12-2011, 07:31 PM
272, oops. Lemme delete some irrelevant words.

Also I mentioned myself about 3 times. :blush2:

I only just realised.

Black Dagger
20-12-2011, 07:49 PM
A new era began recently when In Cold Blood III was announced and a new batch of players (Janelle, Josh, Caleb, Sam, Melena, Jasmine, Daniel, Cassie, John, Rae, Daniela, Benny, Martha, Zak and Enigma) tried their luck at one of the best series of recent times, in a series that would pit the players as a team but a traitor would also be in the midst ready to strike when their time was right, only 5 players would remain alive after it was all said and done, the winner holding the £100 million pound jackpot, the other four barely living. The first task was announced shortly after our twelve inmates entered the compound they’d be staying in for quite some time, the first game was based purely on how to work as a team straight away as they all had to answer at least one question to pass their first task, team leader Samuel was first to answer his question and set the passé for the rest of the group, however when it was all said and done, two peoples lives would still be at risk and with them passing the task, Samuel was able to save himself and instead chose Firewire and Lee for the chop (literally) in the end Lee was able to save herself from the murky waters that she was consumed in, however it was unfortunately the end for our troubled ‘mistress’ as she was fed to the lions in this instance, literally in this case.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Just asked Doogle to post it in here, then it's just Marc we're waiting for i think. It's done and ready to post after that! And we've got the word count perfect.

Doogle
20-12-2011, 09:03 PM
The second task began shortly after the tragic death of Italian prostitute Melena. Oblivious to the difficult task ahead, the remaining contestants waited calmly for the next task; a game of “masks”. Shaun would change his avatar regularly to a certain person and it was up to the team to PM him the correct name. This time the challenge was greater. Only 5 strikes were allowed and everyone on the team had to send at least one correct answer in first, to ensure they received a point.

The task started relatively steadily, with the team leader prioritising team effort over individual effort. Whilst trying to ensure everyone on the team, particularly members who would be inactive, could get a point, this proved a challenge as a stubborn Novo repeatedly sent in answers without any sort of communication with the rest of the team. Everyone was working against each other as well as together, as the person with the most points would win the mysterious “Faustian bargain”.

The task was unpredictable to say the least. At various intervals Shaun posted a list of points, so the team knew who was yet to score a point. It was clear from this list that Novo was going to win the prize as he was miles ahead of anyone else with points. However, near the end of the game Braden appeared, scored a ton of points and won the prize, finishing way ahead of nearest competitor Niamh. The team succeeded for a second time.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Just Marc now!

Niamh.
20-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Actually I was the nearest competitor Doogle not Novo :idc:

Doogle
20-12-2011, 09:37 PM
fine

Niamh.
20-12-2011, 09:39 PM
fine

:amazed:

Shaun
20-12-2011, 09:40 PM
hai

I'm not sure if I posted in the task post that everyone has to post their individual parts so I have proof of everyone's contribution, but that's the case :p good stories so far, the task finishes at midnight

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Still waiting on Marc..! Should i post our bits and marc post it later, he's the final part anyway

Marc
20-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Here!

Marc
20-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Both contestants were nervous about facing murder. Everyone felt nervous before Cassie and Jasmine were lead away into isolation. While walking, Cassie started to think about her life and the happy memories that she had before coming here. She was starting to wonder why she even entered this competition. Jasmine had managed to reach his destination before Cassie. He set to work straight away looking for the vital clues to survive the next brutal and horrific murder.

The results revealed that the task had been failed as the team failed to reveal all 10 clues, however Josy and Black_Dagger won immunity as they both revealed two clues each, as a result Kate and another contestant of her choice were sent to Isolation. Kate chose to take Braden with her and both their character names were revealed as Cassie and Jasmine respectively.

Cassie was taken to the same location that Caleb had been previously sent to, the large grey building at the west wing of the compound, which was full of filing cabinets and disused office equipment. Cassie stumbled upon an old computer that all of a sudden displayed the message ‘ZEN OR THE SKILL TO CATCH A KILLER’. Cassie was visibly excited and left the compound. Elsewhere, Jasmine had been taken to an abandoned barn. She stupidly assumed she’d be able to read the mind of the killer and thought pro-actively about her fate, she noticed a ladder in the barn and approached. Unfortunately she fell in load of hay and barbed wire and was maimed to death.

The second Stab in The Dark was then held after a little bit of a tiff, where Cassie was kicked out of the game. The results revealed that Lee as the most suspected contestant and her character, Janelle was gassed to death.

Thanks for sorting this Jarrod, great job :)

I've edited your Janelle's to Jasmine's though! :tongue:

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Both contestants were nervous about facing murder. Everyone felt nervous before Cassie and Jasmine were lead away into isolation. While walking, Cassie started to think about her life and the happy memories that she had before coming here. She was starting to wonder why she even entered this competition. Jasmine had managed to reach his destination before Cassie. He set to work straight away looking for the vital clues to survive the next brutal and horrific murder.

The results revealed that the task had been failed as the team failed to reveal all 10 clues, however Josy and Black_Dagger won immunity as they both revealed two clues each, as a result Kate and another contestant of her choice were sent to Isolation. Kate chose to take Braden with her and both their character names were revealed as Cassie and Jasmine respectively.

Cassie was taken to the same location that Caleb had been previously sent to, the large grey building at the west wing of the compound, which was full of filing cabinets and disused office equipment. Cassie stumbled upon an old computer that all of a sudden displayed the message ‘ZEN OR THE SKILL TO CATCH A KILLER’. Cassie was visibly excited and left the compound. Elsewhere, Jasmine had been taken to an abandoned barn. She stupidly assumed she’d be able to read the mind of the killer and thought pro-actively about her fate, she noticed a ladder in the barn and approached. Unfortunately she fell in load of hay and barbed wire and was maimed to death.

The second Stab in The Dark was then held after a little bit of a tiff, where Cassie was kicked out of the game. The results revealed that Lee as the most suspected contestant and her character, Janelle was gassed to death.

Thanks for sorting this Jarrod, great job :)

I've edited your Janelle's to Jasmine's though! :tongue:

Ah thanks and D: Ah Sorry!

I'm going to post the finished thing once i've checked it over

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:21 PM
:thumbs: This is going well.

Marc
20-12-2011, 10:22 PM
I believe we've passed :)

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:22 PM
In Cold Blood 3 - The Story So Far

It's in a spoiler cause it's massive

A new era began recently when In Cold Blood III was announced and a new batch of players (Janelle, Josh, Caleb, Sam, Melena, Jasmine, Daniel, Cassie, John, Rae, Daniela, Benny, Martha, Zak and Enigma) tried their luck at one of the best series of recent times, in a series that would pit the players as a team but a traitor would also be in the midst ready to strike when their time was right, only 5 players would remain alive after it was all said and done, the winner holding the £100 million pound jackpot, the other four barely living. The first task was announced shortly after our twelve inmates entered the compound they’d be staying in for quite some time, the first game was based purely on how to work as a team straight away as they all had to answer at least one question to pass their first task, team leader Samuel was first to answer his question and set the passé for the rest of the group, however when it was all said and done, two peoples lives would still be at risk and with them passing the task, Samuel was able to save himself and instead chose Firewire and Lee for the chop (literally) in the end Lee was able to save herself from the murky waters that she was consumed in, however it was unfortunately the end for our troubled ‘mistress’ as she was fed to the lions in this instance, literally in this case.
2 – Dezzy
The First Task was entitled 'Media Frenzy'. It involved contestants answering questions from a myriad of sources, in order to pass they would have to answer each question within a set time as well as making sure each contestant had answered at least one question. The team elected Samuel as the task leader, if they succeeded he would choose two people to go to isolation but if they failed It would be him and one other person making the deadly trip instead. Despite many crazy questions, they ended up passing by the skin of their teeth as it was revealed they had incurred a lot of fails but not enough to lose the task. As Drunker Then Moses answered the most questions he was immune from Isolation. Samuel chose to send Firewire and Lee to Isolation which resulted in Firewire's character Melena dying in a most brutal fashion, being mauled to death by a group of vicious lions. Lee however discovered a clue towards figuring out who the killer was, a mysterious J. Many assumed this to be a hitn that one of the players whose name was began with J was the killer which immediately cut down on the number of suspects.

The Faustian bargain was Braden's prize for correctly guessing the most Avatars in the second task. The deal itself was based on a Mythical tale involving a man named Faust who struck a deal with the devil. If Braden accepted he'd be able to kill one of his competitors which would give him an advantage in the late game if he made it that far but he was warned the doing so could cause a target to be placed on his back. He accepted the offer and chose Niamh's Enigma as his victim. She was then hanged.
3 – Doogle
The second task began shortly after the tragic death of Italian prostitute Melena. Oblivious to the difficult task ahead, the remaining contestants waited calmly for the next task; a game of “masks”. Shaun would change his avatar regularly to a certain person and it was up to the team to PM him the correct name. This time the challenge was greater. Only 5 strikes were allowed and everyone on the team had to send at least one correct answer in first, to ensure they received a point.

The task started relatively steadily, with the team leader prioritising team effort over individual effort. Whilst trying to ensure everyone on the team, particularly members who would be inactive, could get a point, this proved a challenge as a stubborn Novo repeatedly sent in answers without any sort of communication with the rest of the team. Everyone was working against each other as well as together, as the person with the most points would win the mysterious “Faustian bargain”.

The task was unpredictable to say the least. At various intervals Shaun posted a list of points, so the team knew who was yet to score a point. It was clear from this list that Novo was going to win the prize as he was miles ahead of anyone else with points. However, near the end of the game Braden appeared, scored a ton of points and won the prize, finishing way ahead of nearest competitor Niamh. The team succeeded for a second time.

4 – DrunkerThanMoses
It was time for Benny and Jarrod to go to isolation for another murder as they were picked by team leader Doogle. The pair was ordered to explore the old castle that stood east of the compound; both being sequestered to different levels, with Benny downstairs and Jarrod up a level from him, the question being who was going to die next?

With angel statues staring at him, Benny noticed one had something around its neck, a bottle, with the instructions on it saying to “drink me”. Similarly upstairs, Jarrod found a biscuit in the library, which said to “eat me”. Biting into the biscuit he felt a key damaging his teeth, spiting it out he then opened a box with the key that reviled a crucifix; deciding to check if Benny was okay, he ran to the level underneath; only to see Benny in pain, mumbling the word “cyanide”, with him finally grasping his last breath of air and dying.

Returning to the compound, Jarrod found his ordeal was far from over; as the contestants were told they had to vote for one person they thought was the killer, in a game known as ‘’Stab in the Dark”. Suspicion between the remaining players grew, with Josh, Janelle, Jasmine and John all coming under fire because their names started with J; a clue discovered earlier. Each contestant then voted, being told one by one how many votes they received. John was the unlucky player chosen with four votes against him. He protested his innocence, but it was to be futile and he was dragged out of the room; the killer had been found.

However this was not the end of the show, as one of the remaining contestants had murder on their mind; and so a new killer was born.

5 – jarroddaniel1
After what seemed like eternity, the entire group were set their third task. They first elected team leader Marc who seemed keen to start. The voice from the screen crackled into life and announced the name of their task. Contestants were given 24 hours to complete the task which was to name 40 song beginnings from a Video given. Jarrod was worried as he had no knowledge on the music industry.
The group immediately began to name songs which they knew, as they started to slowly climb to the 40 songs. It looked as if all of the contestants were going to struggle, as many had no idea what song beginning was being played. By 8:14 that night, contestants had managed to get half of the songs with only 20 remaining. Everyone started to get stressed and worried about the task as they struggled to get the remaining songs, but before they could it was all over. The Group incurred 4 strikes meaning Marc was placed in isolation. Marc was required to choose another member to join him in which he chose Samuel.
Caleb felt a huge stroke of guilt as he entered the large grey building at the east of the compound. Cracked windows were a regular site as he carried on walking. At the same time, Sam walked through a old industrial factory, scared and worried. Sam looked at the complex piping around before looking around with her torch.
Caleb reached the first floor of his building and read a note found in a cabinet ‘Look at the old clues’. Sam however walked along a old walkway. He picked up a ID Card which made the factory light up. As he went to see who it was, he was bashed on the head, kicked into one of the machines.
6 – Josy
Our fourth task, CSI TiBB required us to test our luck finding eight out of the ten available clues from a crime scene. The crime scene being a picture of a lake where the year before a murder victim had been found, the picture had been divided up into eighty eight squares each of the squares had a grid reference going vertically from A to H and horizontally from one to eleven, to pass the task we had to make sure we each chose six grid references meaning that over all we would be selecting sixty of the eighty eight spaces giving us a total of sixty chances at finding the clues, we also had to collectively pick at least one space from each row and column.

After we had read through and understood the task details and the rules we waited on further instructions from our new team leader. Before the task had been posted we had decided between us that the new team leader would be Kate so she then got to work right away (well maybe not right away since it takes her forever and a day to reply when she's using her phone) she created her own grid to keep track of who had picked what and to make sure that we never had any duplicate choices.

Poor CrackerDagger was still struggling to understand the task at this point and that was even after he had read through the details twelve times, but after we explained again he finally got it.

MeMyselfandI also randomly popped in at that point to inform us that "he knew who the killer was".

We all then continued choosing our squares and double checking with Kate to make sure everything was OK then we sent our pm's and awaited the results.
7 – Marc

Marc
20-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Sorry for making you sweat Jarrod, I said I'd get it done before 12. I was out at a pub quiz..... We didn't win the quiz :bawling:

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:23 PM
:joker:

Well hopefully we'll win the task instead to compensate.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:24 PM
I really hope we passed. Everyone did really well and every part of that story is written amazingly! Well Done to everyone :) And no worries Marc, i was just worried aha. And ah was it a hard quiz?

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:24 PM

Well hopefully we'll win the task instead to compensate.

Isolation though...

Josy
20-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Jarrod you might want to edit my name out of the quote box or the total words will be end up being more than 2000

Marc
20-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I really hope we passed. Everyone did really well and every part of that story is written amazingly! Well Done to everyone :) And no worries Marc, i was just worried aha. And ah was it a hard quiz?

It was a Christmas themed one... We did okay but the 'older' teams did better than us :tongue:

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Jarrod you might want to edit my name out of the quote box or the total words will be end up being more than 2000

Done. We did it and got exactly 2000 words.

It was a Christmas themed one... We did okay but the 'older' teams did better than us :tongue:

Ah i see, i'm no good at Pub Quizzes!

Black Dagger
20-12-2011, 10:29 PM

Should have spiked their drinks.

Got to have less competition.

Shaun
20-12-2011, 10:30 PM
when I said at least 2000 I did mean I'd accept more than that :laugh: and since I was gonna do an individual reward I'm confused as to why you wouldn't

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Ugh I had to cut some good sentences damn.

Ah well I'm not after any rewards really. :p

Black Dagger
when I said at least 2000 I did mean I'd accept more than that :laugh: and since I was gonna do an individual reward I'm confused as to why you wouldn't

Oh... silly us xD.

I assumed you'd do your individual award based on who you thought wrote the best?

Jarrod

Omgz it was like you was saying just 2000. OMG!

Marc
Should have spiked their drinks.

Got to have less competition.

Hahaha they gave out free mince pies (boozy ones) and mulled wine! And I was driving :o

Shaun
20-12-2011, 10:32 PM
maybe you can agree between you to add a word to one of your posts ;)

Marc
20-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Who gets an individual reward? Lol confused

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:34 PM
nd will be responsible for collating all of your works into a presentable, collective 2000 word piece. Of course, others are free to help him.

You didn't make it clear that we could go over 2000 that's why we were confused. And i'll add in a word to mine to make it 2001 :)

Black Dagger
20-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Hahaha they gave out free mince pies (boozy ones) and mulled wine! And I was driving :o

You rebel, hope you didn't kill anybody driving home, you do enough of that in here ;).

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:35 PM
I've added one word to my post.

Shaun
20-12-2011, 10:36 PM
how democratic :suspect:

Jarrod
:)

Marc
You rebel, hope you didn't kill anybody driving home, you do enough of that in here ;).

I did have a pint as well :blush2: I get weird about drink driving...

:suspect: death by mince pie...

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Should have added one to mine. After writing about task 2 I reminded myself of how flawless I was on that task. :idc:

Jarrod
I did have a pint as well :blush2: I get weird about drink driving...

:suspect: death by mince pie...

Death my Mince Pie... :shocked:

Marc
Great job collating it all together Jarrod

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Great job collating it all together Jarrod

Thanks Marc :) I've enjoyed being team leader.

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Yeah seriously well done Jarrod, you've done a great job. :D

Josy
20-12-2011, 10:43 PM
You done a great job Jarrod, well done

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks Guys! :) I tried to PM everyone to see if you were ok.. i did reach everyone yeah?

Shaun
20-12-2011, 10:44 PM
-mumbles that the reward jarrod would get for passing as team leader would be the same as the individual reward up for grabs-

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:46 PM
-mumbles that the reward jarrod would get for passing as team leader would be the same as the individual reward up for grabs-

:suspect:

Shaun
20-12-2011, 10:47 PM
am i going to have to spell it out ¬_¬

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I got what you meant, I just don't really care :joker:

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:50 PM
I'm so tired, but i'm trying to stay awake for the results.. will they be tonight?

Shaun
20-12-2011, 10:51 PM
well okay then, none of you get immunity :crazy:

this is no fun to run if you're not competitive.

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:52 PM
I like the thrill of knowing I could be killed though.

Life in the fast lane.

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:53 PM
In all seriousness though I'm not exactly sure how we're meant to get immunity now?

Unless I tell Jarrod to add another 500 words to mine? idk :joker:

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:54 PM
The :suspect: face is for

NO ONE TAKES MY PRIZE.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101230190129/uncyclopedia/images/0/0c/Shaking_head.gif

Marc
20-12-2011, 10:55 PM
well okay then, none of you get immunity :crazy:

this is no fun to run if you're not competitive.

-pushes doogle to the ground and breaks josy's jaw- i want it!

Better? :tongue:

Shaun
20-12-2011, 10:57 PM
jarrod if you pass the task you're immune anyway since you can't choose yourself :tongue: that was my point. if someone else had written the most words i'd have given them immunity too

Doogle
20-12-2011, 10:58 PM

Throughout the game there were a number of close calls, including a mix-up with Kate sending in an answer and Black Dagger sending an incorrect answer.

The task was unpredictable to say the least. At various intervals Shaun posted a list of points, so the team knew who was yet to score a point. It was clear from this list that Novo was going to win the prize as he was miles ahead of anyone else with points. However, near the end of the game Braden appeared, scored a ton of points and won the prize, finishing way ahead of nearest competitor Niamh, who also managed to get her score up over Novo. The team succeeded for a second time, with team leader Doogle winning immunity and having to choose 2 other contestants to go to isolation.

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:58 PM
jarrod if you pass the task you're immune anyway since you can't choose yourself :tongue: that was my point. if someone else had written the most words i'd have given them immunity too

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll269/hellojackgoodbyeson/gif/KhunOMG.gif

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Doogle. How dare you change it. :L

Josy
20-12-2011, 10:59 PM
-pushes doogle to the ground and breaks josy's jaw- i want it!

Better? :tongue:

:idc:

Marc
20-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Teehee xo Josy love ya really

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:01 PM
the task is now over

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 11:02 PM
the task is now over

Do we get the results? I'm dying to sleep.

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:02 PM
DrunkerThanMoses submitted 300 words.

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Dezzy submitted 300 words

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Black_Dagger submitted 250 words

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:04 PM
jaroddaniel1 submitted 301 words

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Josy submitted 300 words

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Marc submitted 300 words

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Doogle submitted 303 words

Doogle
20-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Don't trust me. :D /badmusicaljoke

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:07 PM
With a total of 2004 words, the group have passed their task, and with the most words submitted, Doogle is immune as well as jarroddaniel1 for his success.

Jarrod, you must now pick two contestants to face Isolation. PM me your decision ASAP

Jarrod
20-12-2011, 11:08 PM
With a total of 2004 words, the group have passed their task, and with the most words submitted, Doogle is immune as well as jarroddaniel1 for his success.

Jarrod, you must now pick two contestants to face Isolation. PM me your decision ASAP

Well Done guys!

Marc
20-12-2011, 11:08 PM
:) we passed!!

Doogle
20-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Well done guys :amazed:

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Right omg I have hgad too many vodkas and fosters so but omg **** god we pSSED

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:10 PM
The two contestants facing isolation are...

Shaun
Dezzy and...

Jarrod
I wasted No time in this.. Sorry to both of you :(

Shaun
20-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Black_Dagger

I'll now correspond with the killer and have the death written up for tonight. Good night.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 11:12 PM
like omg guys we pased im so happy, and like I didnt go to isloation thingy so thank you who ever never picker me

Marc
Thanks Jarrod for sparing me.

Good luck Lucas and Dean

Jarrod
Guys i'm going offline now, i've been awake since 7 and i'm completely out of it. Good luck to both of you, I shall see the rest of you and the survivor tomorrow.

Night (:

Black Dagger
20-12-2011, 11:13 PM
N'aww, I hope the killer won't kill me.

/having too much fun.

Good luck Dez.

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 11:14 PM
lIKE Jarood dude is amazing for not picking me

good liuck who ever he picked to die in a horrible way

Doogle
20-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Good luck you 2, will be sad to see one of you go. :(

And DTS' username is appropriate! :amazed:

Marc
20-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Jon you mess ha2

DrunkerThanMoses
20-12-2011, 11:20 PM
need slep but wanno see who dies first

Josy
21-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Good luck you 2!

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 05:00 AM
Oh good luck you two :)

Marc
21-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Jon you drunken mess

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 06:57 AM
My own fault for mixing drinks :(

Marc
21-12-2011, 07:00 AM
My own fault for mixing drinks :(

:laugh: did you go anywhere nice?

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 07:04 AM
:laugh: did you go anywhere nice?

Only to a friends house, was going to go to Cardiff but that everyone then complained it was too expensive to go (what with a taxi there and back, and getting into place/buying drinks), so we just decided to get some drinks in

Marc
21-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Only to a friends house, was going to go to Cardiff but that everyone then complained it was too expensive to go (what with a taxi there and back, and getting into place/buying drinks), so we just decided to get some drinks in

:amazed: Cardiff?

Aw it's amazing there. Where do you live :suspect:

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Cwmbran

Marc
21-12-2011, 08:41 AM
:amazed: I know where that is! That's above Newport!

Why didn't go you to Newport instead? Trollololololol it's.so.grosss!

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 08:45 AM
:amazed: I know where that is! That's above Newport!

Why didn't go you to Newport instead? Trollololololol it's.so.grosss!

You answer your own question there :joker:

Marc
21-12-2011, 08:47 AM
You answer your own question there :joker:

:joker: however they are in the process of regenerating it as I can see.

It's new train station looks awful, looks like a vagina from above!

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Does it? I hardly ever go to Newport these days because its such a dumb so haven't noticed.

You should try Cwmbran.... we have like 1 club here lol

Marc
21-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Does it? I hardly ever go to Newport these days because its such a dumb so haven't noticed.

You should try Cwmbran.... we have like 1 club here lol

:amazed: I will! Lol

Do you often go to Cardiff? Shopping is brilliant there, and the nightlife is probably the best city ive ever been to!

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 08:59 AM
:amazed: I will! Lol

Do you often go to Cardiff? Shopping is brilliant there, and the nightlife is probably the best city ive ever been to!

Gone drinking there a few times, but not to much because its too expensive, but go shopping like twice a year, which is great as there is so many shops.

Havent been in a while, was going to go shopping last monday there but had a lecture which I could have skipped as only 4 of us showed up :joker:

Cardiff is great when I have money that is :)

Marc
21-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Gone drinking there a few times, but not to much because its too expensive, but go shopping like twice a year, which is great as there is so many shops.

Havent been in a while, was going to go shopping last monday there but had a lecture which I could have skipped as only 4 of us showed up :joker:

Cardiff is great when I have money that is :)

Which uni do you go to again?

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Careleon

Marc
21-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Oh my housemate at uni lives there! (is it a place?) I'm pretty sure I've heard her say that word before :laugh:

Right I'm off out for a bit, need to do some Xmas shopping :)

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Yes there are flats to live in on the grounds, but there are two universitys I believe, the one I am at, and the other in Newport Town.

Okay see you later Marc, good luck with shopping, your mad leaving it this late

Marc
21-12-2011, 09:12 AM
I am :(

Jarrod
21-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Morning Guys :)

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Morning Jarrod

Doogle
21-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Hi guys. Just got back from Christmas shopping. Back to sleep methinks.

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Seriously I cant believe you all left Christmas shopping till now, its bloody suicidal going around town at this time of year

Kate!
21-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Morning guys :)

Jon, you were so funny posting while drunk last night :D

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Hello Kate :)

Kate!
21-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Have you recovered? Or do you not get hangovers? :D

I was on the rose wine last night, so was pleasantly merry, hoho!

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Have you recovered? Or do you not get hangovers? :D

I was on the rose wine last night, so was pleasantly merry, hoho!

I don't get Hangovers, just tend to wake up and never fall back to sleep, been up since 3 now

Oh love rose wine, hope you drank plenty :joker:

Got to go anyway cooking dinner

Jarrod
21-12-2011, 12:25 PM
You only just did Christmas Shopping?! I did mine in October/November..

Black Dagger
21-12-2011, 12:53 PM
You only just did Christmas Shopping?! I did mine in October/November..

I've not done any at all, I must be the worst son in the world... =(.

Marc
21-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Hi guys. Just got back from Christmas shopping. Back to sleep methinks.

This. Lol

Marc
21-12-2011, 01:06 PM
So tired

Marc
21-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Everybody has deserted me :suspect:

Doogle
21-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Everybody has deserted me :suspect:

Sorry, I have been walking and washing the puppy. :D

Marc
21-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Aw puppy? Have I seen this dog?

Doogle
21-12-2011, 03:15 PM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186120

He's a lot bigger now though. I uploaded a pic to twitter the other day.

https://p.twimg.com/Ag-sniPCIAEiGYM.jpg

Marc
21-12-2011, 03:20 PM
He's lush!!!!!!

:lovedup:

Doogle
21-12-2011, 03:23 PM
I know :love:

He's such a bugger though, my hand and arm are covered in scratches and bites, they're seriously covering my arm.

It's worth it though. I walked him and he ran right into the biggest puddle and splashed. :bored:

Marc
21-12-2011, 03:33 PM
:D I love puppies.

Their small teeth really hurt :laugh:

Doogle
21-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Me too. He's getting so much stronger though, he gets too rough now.

Josy
21-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Hello

*see's Marc & leaves*

Marc
21-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Oi :suspect:

Kate!
21-12-2011, 05:12 PM
good luck for later to Lucas and Dezzy.

Shaun
21-12-2011, 07:43 PM
just postponing this half an hour

Black Dagger
21-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Okay Shaun, we can remain patient. :D.

Jarrod
21-12-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm just wishing You Dagger, and Dezzy good luck. It's horrible having to choose. :(

Shaun
21-12-2011, 08:31 PM
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5618/icb3logoalt.png

Martha had largely kept her head down for the majority of the game and was a little surprised to find herself in the headlights here. She'd applied to the series out of a mixture of guilt and duty, and having been diagnosed with an incurable form of leukaemia just 5 months prior to the launch, she felt she was a more suitable candidate rather than some healthy young thing. She despised the idea of someone so young and fit throwing their life away in the name of avarice, and several of the other contestants had picked up on her sneering contempt a number of times, perhaps as an indication of a murderous nature.

Nonetheless, the time had come for her to meet her maker, or so she thought. Picking up a chain of rosary beads and kissing them gently, she shut her cell door behind her and was escorted to the location. Her eyes lit up when she saw it.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2895/abandonedoffice.jpg

"Has the budget been cut back or something?" she teased the officer, who stepped backwards and gestured her to go inside.

Shaun
21-12-2011, 08:37 PM
At the exact same time, Joshua was being taken to the abandoned house at the centre of the zoo complex. Reportedly used as the accommodation of the zookeeper, all windows were now boarded up and it was surrounded by dead trees. He knew that as the last remaining 'J' name, he was the prime suspect of the others, and was thus determined to prove his innocence.

http://torontoist.com/attachments/toronto_david/2008_04_23_sherbourne_house_1.jpg

Opening the rusty front door, he shone a torchlight into the main hall and made his way for the living room.

Shaun
21-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Martha was rummaging through the desks on the second floor when a shadow appeared to move out of the corner of her eye. She darted for the door of the room she was currently inside and grabbed a paperweight on the floor to defend herself. Weakened by her terminal illness, though, her reflexes weren't quite in their prime and she was punched to the floor before she could swing for the killer.

The killer struck her again with what felt like a baton and she fell to the floor, scrambling for her weapon. She was soon dragged by her feet, however, away from the fallen paperweight and the killer lifted the bony woman to her feet. Punching her once more, the killer then lunged for her and shoved her - straight through a panel of grimy glass. She fell two stories and landed in a mangled heap.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7505/icb3lineup23.png
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2086/icbcert3.jpg

Shaun
21-12-2011, 08:41 PM
In the front room, Joshua had taken care to not activate any kind of surprise booby traps or find the old oil paintings' eyes following him, and finally came to a worn-out jewellery box. Figuring that this would normally be taken by the previous occupants, he opened it to find a solitary pendant.

http://www.gemaffair.com/images/P/Silver-Initial-Pendants-NSXP11564V-main-image-1383.jpg

He immediately knew what it meant and ran for the door, intent on stopping his brother.

Jarrod
21-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh my.

Black Dagger
21-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Oh my lord, twist at the end... Hard luck Dezzy =(

Marc
21-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Sick storyline for Martha.

Black Dagger
21-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Sick storyline for Martha.

Literally... /**** joke.

Shaun
21-12-2011, 09:09 PM
For your final task you'll be working individually to secure yourselves a special reward. The task is called Acting the Part.

The team have until 11pm tomorrow to produce their own likenesses of their individual characters. At the end of the task all characters' names and details will be revealed, and I shall judge that the player who has produced the best likeness of their character will win the reward.

Ideas for these 'likenesses' could include a picture, a creative writing backstory, a video or a portfolio done up to look like a police case, it's entirely up to you. You have just over 24 hours to PM me your entries. All 6 of you must do it in order to pass the task.

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Sorry Dezzy :(

Well done Josh... I mean Lucas

Marc
21-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Damn these tasks are tough for me on my mac, I'm going to have to think..

Doogle
21-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Ahh this is difficult. I need to sleep on this one.

Black Dagger
21-12-2011, 09:21 PM
I don't really get what I have to do, (so ****ing useless)...

So do I basically write, my profile, that was given to me at the start of the series and turn it into a backstory?

DrunkerThanMoses
21-12-2011, 09:25 PM
I think I get the task so will give it a good try

Marc
21-12-2011, 09:31 PM
No team leader then? What happens at the end? SITD or murderer has a pick of 5 people?

Jarrod
21-12-2011, 09:58 PM
So do we just basically write up a profile on our characters and PM it you..? I've got a brilliant idea.

Jarrod
21-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Shaun please reply to my PM ASAP! So i can get on with this task.

Marc
22-12-2011, 06:35 AM
I'm so bad at this haha

Marc
22-12-2011, 07:39 AM
No body is ever online this early :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 08:10 AM
I am, but cleaning and watching the amazing race :)

Kate!
22-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Ooooh, just caught up with the action, an exciting instalment :) Morning !!

My theory is that the C locket is Cassie's, something bad has happened to her.....

Sorry to see Dezzy go, only six left now, getting nailbiting. Good luck with your latest task everyone :)

Marc
22-12-2011, 09:50 AM
I am, but cleaning and watching the amazing race :)

:) sounds good!

Except the cleaning... :suspect:

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Someone has to clean up the blood here from all these murders

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Morning guys. I had a weird dream last night :joker:

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 10:15 AM
AAND! I've finished my task.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:18 AM
What the ****? Havant even started, what did you do?

What was your dream about?

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 10:19 AM
What the ****? Havant even started, what did you do?

What was your dream about?

Portfolio.

And it was weird. I was walking around a abandoned caravan park when suddenly Big Brother's voice appeared and asked me to enter one of the caravans. So i did and there was loads of monitors asking me where i wanted to go. I said living area and i was in the House. Suddenly Davina appeared out of nowhere and started to dance. I was evicted and got murdered....

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Portfolio.

And it was weird. I was walking around a abandoned caravan park when suddenly Big Brother's voice appeared and asked me to enter one of the caravans. So i did and there was loads of monitors asking me where i wanted to go. I said living area and i was in the House. Suddenly Davina appeared out of nowhere and started to dance. I was evicted and got murdered....

:joker: Big Brother meets In Cold Blood meets My big fat gyspy wedding

Marc
22-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Hahaha I need to do my task, I might not even have time to do one... Portfolio it is I guess!

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Urgh, I don't even get what I have to actually do.

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 12:24 PM
I enjoyed mine. I made it artistic and everything.

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 12:34 PM
My DW Series six soundtrack CD arrived today. It's really good.

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Oh btw guys, I'd be grateful for feedback on my House build. People are saying i've improved tons. Could you just look at the images and stuff? http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191477

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Ill have a look in a bit Jarood, making dinner right now, plus want to finish this task thing.

Nearly done, just decided to do like a diary entry explaining my past and why I want to do the show (Writing it like if I was writing it before the show started). It sucks but cant think of anything else

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Ill have a look in a bit Jarood, making dinner right now, plus want to finish this task thing.

Nearly done, just decided to do like a diary entry explaining my past and why I want to do the show (Writing it like if I was writing it before the show started). It sucks but cant think of anything else

Nice idea, I've just got a picture sorted of how I see Joshua White, and I'm basically just doing a back-story from his family life, his brother and why he felt he should come on this show, nice and simple idea that I can write easily, it won't be epically long and bore the **** out of everybody, just a few hundred words.

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Okay thanks DTM :) I just want opinions. And i've done mine like a Police case Portfolio. I've made it very artistic.

Marc
22-12-2011, 02:18 PM
I has an idea

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 02:55 PM
God my story actually sucks, but I've gave it a try, and that is all you can really do :D.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Anyone know when this has to be in by?

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Anyone know when this has to be in by?

10pm i think.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 04:53 PM
kk thanks

Shaun
22-12-2011, 05:04 PM
I've only received three entries so far - waiting on Josy's, Jon's and Doogle's.

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I've only received three entries so far - waiting on Josy's, Jon's and Doogle's.

Did i do mine right?

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Oh bugger Ill finish it now then