PDA

View Full Version : In Cold Blood III [Jarrod wins!]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16

Shaun
22-12-2011, 05:27 PM
yep yours was fine, jarrod :D

Shaun
22-12-2011, 05:28 PM
for the record I'm on my brother's laptop because mine's gone in for repairs so I've actually got none of the notes for the series on me :laugh: so if everyone could PM me their character details that'd help

Shaun
22-12-2011, 05:29 PM
My theory is that the C locket is Cassie's, something bad has happened to her.....

it's not that. Cassie is irrelevant to the game now :tongue:

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Oh have I actually done mine right? **** yeah.

Oh and the C locket obviously stands for Caleb, because you all would suspect me as I'm the only 'J' name left xD.

So what is it you want sending? My character details from the start Shaun.

Shaun
22-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I probably have them all on my outbox actually so there's not much urgency with it, but if you could then yeah that'd help

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I have a theory on who it could be.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Done my task thing, well crap but oh well

I have a theory on who it could be.

Oh tell all?

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 05:58 PM
I can't really reveal much until I'm positive.

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 06:00 PM
I can't really reveal much until I'm positive.

Reveal if when and if we have another SITD. =)

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 06:00 PM
I think I know who it might be, but like you I am not 100 percent positive.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Did you get my PM Shaun?

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey guys.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Hello Jarrod

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Hello Jarrod

How did your task go?

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Terrible, I basically turned my character into a anti-British-American manic.

How did yours go?

Josy
22-12-2011, 09:05 PM
I have sent mine to Shaun, I hope I have understood the task and done it right.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:08 PM
how did you do it Josy?

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Terrible, I basically turned my character into a anti-British-American manic.

How did yours go?

I did okay i hope.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:11 PM
I think you will win it, you seemed to be good at stuff like this.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Wonder if doogle sent one in?

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 09:12 PM
I think you will win it, you seemed to be good at stuff like this.

Me?

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 09:13 PM
I have sent mine to Shaun, I hope I have understood the task and done it right.

See, I didn't understand. So just did my own thing, Shaun hasn't PM'ed me saying I've done it wrong anyway so I must have done okay.

Although it was lame, if I had three days to do it, I'd have done a massive story and used loads of pictures.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Me?

Yeah

Well Josy and Lucas dont seem to know if they have done it right

No idea if Doogle sent his in

Mine is terrible, and probably wrong

So its between you and Marc I think

Josy
22-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Mine is like a police file

Marc
22-12-2011, 09:17 PM
I haven't won :joker:

Marc
Mine was like an application form for this show

Jarrod
Mine is good for me.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:18 PM
So basically we all think we did terrible

Josy
22-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Will we fail if Doogle hasnt sent his?

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Dont think so, its an individual task

Marc
22-12-2011, 09:28 PM
I don't get how somebody can go fairly? I mean does the killer just bump one of us off? Or is it a SITD?

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Dont think so, its an individual task

No I think the person who did the best gets an individual prize, but we all have to send into Shaun.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Oh okay

Myabe the winner will gets immunity then we have to stab in the dark, or the winner picks 2 people to go to Isolation

However more likely stab in the dark so we have one more chance to catch the killer before the final... only 5 can make the final correct?

Marc
22-12-2011, 09:33 PM
I believe so

Doogle
22-12-2011, 09:39 PM
When does this end? I completely forgot. :/

I was thinking of doing a poem in the style of Mad Joe.

Josy
22-12-2011, 09:40 PM
It ends in 20 minutes

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:41 PM
think it ended at half 10

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 09:41 PM
It ends at 11?

Doogle
22-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Oh ****!

Ahhhhhhhh I don't even get this task. Then again no matter what I do I won't win. :joker:

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Quickly write a poem and send it... never know it might be eleven

Marc
22-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Doogle you disgrace

Josy
22-12-2011, 09:49 PM
If Doogle doesn't do it we fail

Quote from Shauns post

All 6 of you must do it in order to pass the task.

Josy
22-12-2011, 09:50 PM
And it finishes at 11pm so 10 minutes left.

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Omg doogle hurry!

Josy
22-12-2011, 09:57 PM
http://wapspell.com/image/sm/c/814

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doogle
22-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Sent.

****ing awful, give me a few hours and I can write a good poem but that really was dreadful.

Josy
22-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Oh that was lucky :laugh:

Doogle
22-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Btw I sent it at 10:59

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Btw I sent it at 10:59

Good Donkey :)

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Yay, Doogs <3.

Marc
22-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Wasn't this task set at 10pm last night? :joker:

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Where's Shaun..?

Marc
22-12-2011, 10:10 PM
For your final task you'll be working individually to secure yourselves a special reward. The task is called Acting the Part.

The team have until 11pm tomorrow to produce their own likenesses of their individual characters. At the end of the task all characters' names and details will be revealed, and I shall judge that the player who has produced the best likeness of their character will win the reward.

Ideas for these 'likenesses' could include a picture, a creative writing backstory, a video or a portfolio done up to look like a police case, it's entirely up to you. You have just over 24 hours to PM me your entries. All 6 of you must do it in order to pass the task.

10:09pm

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:10 PM
The thing is Shaun never placed a time it had to be in, he just said a little over 24 hours

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Oh looks like we failed then

Jarrod
22-12-2011, 10:11 PM
I wanna know these results...

Marc
22-12-2011, 10:16 PM
'Just over'

How vague of you Shaun :suspect:

Josy
22-12-2011, 10:20 PM
It tells you in that quote that the task finishes at 11pm

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:24 PM

Oh and it does lol :joker:

Marc
22-12-2011, 10:29 PM

Oh yeah... :laugh2:

Marc
22-12-2011, 10:33 PM
It's a wonder how I won the mole.. My observational skills are dreadful

Black Dagger
22-12-2011, 10:39 PM

It was rigged. ;)

They let you win because you're ginger.

DrunkerThanMoses
22-12-2011, 10:47 PM

:conf:

No idea, I always found the runner ups to be the smartest ones :idc:

Shaun
23-12-2011, 12:52 AM
terribly sorry, I've got no laptop and am having to use my brother's - and I've been asleep since I've been Christmas shopping all day :/ - but I'll announce the results of the task now and then get writing the outcome for tomorrow night (I'll make some sort of guess at the story being posted before midnight but when exactly that'll be I don't know :laugh: I've still got loads of shopping to prepare, family to visit and friends to meet up with)

Anyway, you've all made some fantastic efforts and I'll post them now

Shaun
23-12-2011, 12:56 AM
First up, we have the last entry I received, from Doogle. His character bio was as follows:

Character #14 - Doogle
Name: Zak Perry
Birthplace: Newquay
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Build: Athletic
Likes: Extreme sports, adrenaline rushes, expanding horizons
Hates: Boredom, lazy people
Bio: Sees the show as the ultimate test. Brags a lot about his own stunts, tricks and experiences, one of which (he insists) involved defeating 3 crocodiles single-handedly from attack.
Motivation: Ultimate thrill

His creative submission was:

I go by the name of Zak,
But you'd better watch your back.
I don't mean to brag, but I do things crazy,
I have no time for you if you're fat or lazy.

Born in Newquay in 1983,
If something's not extreme then it isn't for me.
I've fought crocodiles and people twice my size,
You're nothing but jealous if you think these are lies.

I'm only alive for the ultimate thrill,
I'll die on this show, really I will.
This whole experience is the ultimate test,
Move to one side if you think I jest.

I've given this a score of 5/10 - and I know you won't be too offended by that Dylan since you admitted it was late and a little rushed - purely because I've received much more creative and interesting entries :tongue:

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Eminem eat your fecking heart out.

Nice effort Doogz <3.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Next up, we have the entry from Black_Dagger:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tVGvE6kRD28/TkOHMe-4Z1I/AAAAAAAABXY/cz8REYa2lqk/s1600/Chris-Riggi-shirtless-2.jpg

Joshua White was born in 1987 in Bristol, he is the slightly older twin, Caleb was born 10 minutes later than Joshua, however despite the very minute age-gap, Caleb has always had the edge over his ‘older brother’ from a very early age and was always deemed the favourite by their parents which led to Joshua being a selfish, self absorbed child and he continued to show that bitter streak during his later years in life whenever Caleb was winning karaoke challenges or getting merits for great class work, Joshua never had that in life and he wanted that to change and would make sure it would change as soon as he heard the opportunity to be on In Cold Blood III he leaped at the chance to participate not knowing his younger sibling also had applied to be on the show, once again making him feel worthless, before the show had started Joshua had taken a massive liking to drugs, particularly cannabis, and clubbing to ease his pain of being left out once again, Joshua had many girlfriends over the years, many of whom the family didn’t approve of due to their religious and political beliefs which caused Joshua to despise his family more than ever, he still cared and loved his family, but he was tired of playing second fiddle all the time to his family and friends and decided that he wasn’t going to anymore, he wanted to prove himself, yes he still liked the odd drink and the odd drag of cannabis and he loved his clubbing. Joshua went to College and proved himself in the end to his family (more particularly Caleb) and proved that he could stand on his own two feet and two years later he realised that he wasn’t alone and got a degree in electronics, he became an electrician later in the year, but it has taken a halt when he realised £100million pounds sounded much more appealing when filling out the form for In Cold Blood one day. His greed took over in the end and he made sure he’d not let anybody get in the way of that prize money and has since proven himself by making the final six in the competition and has vowed to the world that he will take down his own brother to get that money if he sees fit.

This of course was based on his character bio, which is as follows:

Character #2 - Black_Dagger
Name: Joshua White
Birthplace: Bristol
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Hates: Snakes, politics
Bio: Slightly older than Caleb, Joshua is the less successful twin and has always envied him.
Motivation: Greed

I've decided to award you a score of 6/10 for this entry since I have to rank some higher than others in order to dish out a reward: whilst this was an interesting read I think it could have been broken up a little and the other entries have been more interesting I'm afraid.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 01:03 AM
N'aww, I'm pleased with 6/10 and my efforts, I could have done better, but I thought if I did too much, it'd have not been as effective <3.

Oh but once again Little Bro is golden boy ;). Just Kidding.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Next we have the other twin... ;) Marc. Marc decided to use an application form as his creative twist on the challenge.

http://i41.tinypic.com/9ppc9l.png

This was based on his character bio:

Character #3 - Marc
Name: Caleb White
Birthplace: Bristol
Hates: Fat people, getting old
Bio: Although more successful than Joshua, Caleb is still dissatisfied with his job. Was talked into applying for the show by his brother, and feels compelled to protect him.
Motivation: Family protection

I've given this a score of 7/10 because it was neat, tidy, an original idea and thorough.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:05 AM
on a side note I liked that you picked similar-looking characters.

And I'm not sure why I used the word 'twin' in that post, since they aren't twins :laugh:

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Next, we have jarroddaniel1's character, Daniel:

Character #7 - jarroddaniel1
Name: Daniel Lyons
Birthplace: Houston, USA
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Grey
Build: Overweight
Hates: Snobs, drinking
Bio: A father of two (now in college), Daniel's wife was diagnosed with lymphoma last year. In order to cover the increasing chemotherapy and radiotherapy bills, Daniel is taking drastic measures; his wife doesn't approve.
Motivation: Wife's medical bills

His creative entry was this:

http://i.imgur.com/mVHkq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UuP34.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XmjTg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LtGZZ.jpg

I've decided to give this a score of 8/10 because of how creative and artistic it was. I've not awarded this the winner because I feel it wasn't as detailed as some of the other entries I received, but it was a very professional and attractive design nonetheless.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 01:09 AM
on a side note I liked that you picked similar-looking characters.

And I'm not sure why I used the word 'twin' in that post, since they aren't twins :laugh:

I thought they were twins? xD.

N'aww, Caleb is such a lovely brother <3.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 01:11 AM
And really good job there as well Jarrod, be proud of the work =).

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Oh they were twins LOL

Ignore me, I'm tired

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:13 AM
In the runner-up place we have DrunkerThanMoses' entry:

So they gave us these journals to write in; a journal to write down clues, a journal to write who think is a killer; a journal to write maybe our last words; our last thoughts before we might be killed. Where to begin? My name is Hwang Rae Won or Rae as most people call me now. I was born in Incheon, South Korea but had to immigrate to the UK when I was five years old after the American- Korean war of 2053; greedy Americans were getting too jealous that are economy was better than theirs, so they invaded our country; of course no other countries help us, they were all too scared to defend a small populated place like ours. That’s why I hate this Government; sleazy rats didn’t come to our aid; however the UK is one of the safest places in the world right now, so I’ll keep my mouth shut about it for now.

Growing up was not easy, my mother died when I was six, so was brought up by my father who had no idea to bring up a child. Most of the time he would work so I was stuck watching films; the only films we could afford was the crappy knock off films he bought at the black market, which were mainly spaghetti western films. My father hated them, thought they corrupted the mind, however I loved them, even the terrible sequel to My Name Is Shanghai Joe; My Name Is Shanghai Jolene. The killings off others of the hands of others sometimes put me off them, but it was the image of another world that drew me to them.

This is what interested me the most, and steered my interest in becoming a world famous directed. I directed short films while I was still in high school, but as soon as I finished school I knew all I wanted to be was a directed. Thankfully I had a few friends in school who also wanted a job in the world of films and animation, and what was super great was that they didn’t follow the popular people and their crappy pop music, like crap artists like Lady WaWa and Bruno Earth; God I DETESTE pop music.

Four years on and I have had mild success with my movies; this being a reason why I signed up to this game show… if you can call it a game show at all. I need more exposure for my films, plus the 500 million pounds might come in handy to make more of my ideas for the screen. At least it will stop another greedy white bitch from taken my money if I do win.
Plus if I win I can make a film that can compete with them over-rated son of a bitch films that are released from Hollywood, and be taken more seriously as a director. So far reviews for my films have been blasting me as an anti-Christ figure, only because I’m one of few people who has the guts to push the boundaries and show how cruel and **** this world we live in is. One criticism I get from film reviewers is that I never show murders in my film, that’s because I am uncomfortable writing or even witnessing another life being taken from a fellow human being; something I will have to get used to I guess from now on.

I’ve prepared myself for this game, any task given I think I will complete; I have the physical athletic stamina to win, and mentally I am all their; prior to what critics say about my mental state. I know I will see a lot of madness during this game, but I know I can survive it and escape death and at least make the final.

Just in case I don’t make the final I enclose some photos of my past to remember me:-

A Picture of Me aged six with my Mother and Father before my mother passed away

http://i43.tinypic.com/r7ncdf.jpg

My house in Incheon, can’t remember it tbh

http://i43.tinypic.com/15rm9a8.jpg

Still Image from my film “The Pink Magdalene”

http://i39.tinypic.com/6dtxg3.jpg

Final picture is my Head shot for this game

http://i41.tinypic.com/14xh5ys.jpg

*Note wearing black contact lenses, have blue eyes originally

Thank you, Sincerely Rae Won

Based on the following character bio:

Character #8 - DrunkerThanMoses
Name: Hwang Rae Won
Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
Eyes: Blue
Hates: Political injustice, Hollywood blockbusters, pop music
Bio: Although uncomfortable with the idea of killing someone, Rae Won believes he can escape death and at least make the final. He sees this as an opportunity to experience peril first-hand.
Motivation: Exposure for his work

I've decided to give this a score of 9/10. I liked that the entry was told from the perspective of Rae himself, I like the extensive use of personal information and the idea to give his side of the story, and it was a fantastic read all-round.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Oh they were twins LOL

Ignore me, I'm tired

Bless you Shaun.

I was like HUH, I wrote my back-story stating we were twins if I'm wrong then FML... xD.

Oooh so DTM/Josy is going to win :D.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:16 AM
However, the winner of the task was Josy:

http://i43.tinypic.com/f0uuix.png

Based on this character bio:

Character #11 - Josy
Name: Daniela Krichov
Birthplace: Bucharest, Romania
Build: Skinny
Hates: Judgmental people, being ignored
Bio: Homeless, Daniela struggles to get by day-to-day with her dog, Skip. Has no qualifications and sees no other way to get hands on money.
Motivation: Financial

I've given this a perfect score of 10/10 because of the original ideas behind her design: the use of fingerprints, the use of a criminal record and the overall sleek and professional design of the entry.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Wow D, that was seriously impressive, lovely read, I've actually saved that so I can read it again whenever I'm bored <3.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 01:17 AM
I can confirm that as the recipient of the winning entry to this task, Josy, you have earned yourself an alibi, proving your innocence and securing you a place in the final of the game. Congratulations.

To the other 5 of you: watch out ;)

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Great work Josy, and well done on being the first finalist.

<3.

Josy
23-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Omg I won that task :amazed: thank you Shaun :hug:

And I love the way everyone put their own different spin on their entries, well done all.

Josy
23-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Great work Josy, and well done on being the first finalist.

<3.

Thank you :hug:

Marc
23-12-2011, 07:02 AM
Wow-done Josy! That's brilliant :D

I figured that we were twins :suspect:

But I did laugh at the similarities in our pictures

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 07:27 AM
Ah well done everyone, especially Josy

Doogle
23-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Omfg 5 :amazed: I'm proud of that score. Thanks.

Well done Josy. :D

Yours are all good, I'm going to read them all later.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Just noticed ere all in isolation bar Josy, so good luck Marc, Doogle, Lucas and Jarrod

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Well done all :)

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Wow-done Josy! That's brilliant :D

I figured that we were twins :suspect:

But I did laugh at the similarities in our pictures

Aye we did good getting them similar... :p

Marc
23-12-2011, 01:02 PM
I love all the motivations and bios :)

What were the other people's stories Shaun? All the dead people

Kate!
23-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Ah, this is brilliant, I have just had a proper read through of all the entries, you are all very creative. Did love Josy's especially as well, great detail :) I can see why it won.

Good luck in Isolation to the five of you. This is getting quite rivetting now :)

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 03:55 PM
When do we find out our fate?

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 05:17 PM
When do we find out our fate?

Shaun said 12 tonight,or sometime around there, depending how he feels :joker:

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Shaun said 12 tonight,or sometime around there, depending how he feels :joker:

I'll be well asleep by then :joker:

Marc
23-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Same :laugh:

Shaun
23-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Terribly sorry but I've just realised I haven't actually contacted the killer for instructions... since they might not reply before tonight I might have to do the killing later on.

Take this as a notice, killer, to PM me ASAP with the name of the contestant you want to kill ;)

Doogle
23-12-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm going to spend all night worrying about if I die. Gives me something to do until Christmas Day.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm going to spend all night worrying about if I die. Gives me something to do until Christmas Day.

Same xD, what a horrible way to spend Christmas, in a coffin =(.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Ill be watching the Amazing Race 7 :)

Marc
23-12-2011, 07:06 PM
I fear that my life is over...

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Can Shaun let us know when a decision has been made and when we're going to find out? Just so i know if i can go to sleep aha.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Wait so does this mean Josy is not the killer?

Marc
23-12-2011, 07:16 PM
She probably is :suspect:

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 07:28 PM
She probably is :suspect:

Which is why she made her work so pretty... :suspect:

Josy
23-12-2011, 07:38 PM
:hmph:

Marc
23-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Magical killer powers

Shaun
23-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Ah, I forgot something else :D

For passing this task, and the majority of the tasks, the group will be able to enact a certain path for the story to take. The possible paths are:

a] forensic
b] personal
c] intuitive

Only one of the following paths can be taken, but be warned: they each have their own fatal consequences. The outcome will be based on a majority verdict, but should anyone else opt for a different path then their decisions could still come back to haunt them, or others.

Please reply to the thread ASAP with your decision. Feel free to discuss this.

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Forensic could be interesting.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Forensic does sound interesting

But I fancy going for intuitive

Marc
23-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Well I'll go with the majority then

Doogle
23-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Personal

Marc
23-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Haha everybody is going for different paths.

intuitive it is for me then

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Forensic does sound interesting

But I fancy going for intuitive

Now you mention it, so do I.

Josy
23-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Intuitive

Shaun
23-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Obviously since Josy is sitting this out she doesn't really get a say :tongue:

The four of you could make a majority decision between you and I'll take it now.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Intuitive it is then

Josy
23-12-2011, 09:23 PM
:laugh: Oh right

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 09:25 PM
I liked the sound of Intuitive best =).

Shaun
23-12-2011, 09:36 PM
k well IIRC from my notes on my laptop, where this was initially going to be an individual reward (the one for if you passed the CSI TiBB task), going for the intuitive path actually got the contestant killed. So since all of you will have just killed yourselves I'll stick to the original story :laugh:

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 09:44 PM
k well IIRC from my notes on my laptop, where this was initially going to be an individual reward (the one for if you passed the CSI TiBB task), going for the intuitive path actually got the contestant killed. So since all of you will have just killed yourselves I'll stick to the original story :laugh:

Will we find out what happens tonight?

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Will we find out what happens tonight?

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Oh Right.. Duh! :'D

Shaun
23-12-2011, 10:01 PM
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5618/icb3logoalt.png
Save for Daniela, who had earned herself a special reward and found herself alone in her cell with a nice little basket of tasty goodies, the In Cold Blood housing facility was isolated this evening. Quite literally, because Daniel, Caleb, Zak, Rae and Joshua had been sent to the largest Isolation of the series. A few feminists revelled in the news as Daniela did it for the girls and made it to the final, with her creative flair surprising everyone given her past.
For now, though, there was a heightened awareness of peril. The group were fairly certain that the killer was one of the five on the loose, and for this experience they'd been escorted as a group to the ICB Headquarters in the south of the complex:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/2233452166_82d9250411_o.jpg

The HQ was split into five wings, each of which had been named after the contestant who would shortly investigate them. As Rae, Joshua and Daniel stepped into the first wing, intended for Zak to scrutinise, a heavy bang rang from the top floor and rattled the group, who, deciding this was the killer in the motion, split up and ran for their lives.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Argh, exciting stuff :D.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 10:07 PM
The explosions continued to ring throughout the entire HQ - each small enough to leave the complex intact, but each large enough to scare the living hell out of Rae, who was sprinting down the corridor of the third wing. He found solace in a cafeteria here, pouring himself a glass of water to chuck over himself.

Meanwhile, Daniel was in pursuit of Joshua, who he was convinced was the killer. Since Joshua was escaping, however, his mind was suddenly plagued with doubts and considered the possibility of another pair of twins remaining in the game. He immediately halted, in the middle of the connective hall between the five wings, and decided to go down the block with his name lit up above it.

Zak had been knocked to the floor by the explosion and struggled to regain his cool. He'd boasted to the production crew of his extreme exploits and was a little embarrassed to be so shaken by this experience - but as the first time with his life at risk, that was understandable. All sorts of thoughts ran through his head - would the killer relish this opportunity to get rid of him? Was it really Caleb? He was unable to make a thorough conclusion, however, because of the figure obstructing his path.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Great on my own, bound to be killed

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm gonna die :bawling:

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:11 PM
This is absolutely amazing. :lovedup:

Zak needs to man up seriously :idc:

Shaun
23-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Caleb was stood in the doorway to Zak's block with his arms folded and Zak's heart immediately sank.

"Please, it's just a TV show, you don't have to do this."
"You know it's more than a TV show, Zak, there're lives at stake," Caleb warned, as Zak backed to the wall and picked up a heavy ashtray that had been helpfully left inside. Caleb, however, had found his own little weapon, and brandished a knife from his inside coat pocket.

Caleb took a step forward just as Daniel ran past the doorway, and as Caleb turned to see the cause of this disturbance, Zak hurled the ashtray straight at Caleb's temple, causing the confrontation to come to an abrupt end as he fell to the floor. Zak leaped over his crumpled body and chased after Daniel, just as he heard a shout from behind him.

"Where's my brother?" screamed Joshua.

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:13 PM
:o Doogle you bitch

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Don't worry Caleb, big sibling is here to help... (I hope) xD.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 10:14 PM
A fair distance away from the rest of the group, Rae had sat down on a bench in the cafeteria and was waiting for the situation to blow over. Judging from the thuds and shouts there was someone in pain and the 9th murder was well underway, and so he took it easy.

He looked around and noted a handful of tables with a couple of lunchtrays left on top of them, and some dodgy wiring on the ceiling made him second guess the safety of this room, but he guessed it was merely shoddy electrician work from the previous occupants. The room shrouded in dark, Rae decided to go and switch on the lights.

Caleb came to in the Zak wing and was trying to regain clarity of vision when he heard his brother's pleas and panics from further down the corridor. He decided to play dead and see what his brother had to say for himself.

Jarrod
Doogle! :O

Marc
..... Saskia'ed me :suspect:

Shaun
23-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Daniel skidded to a halt as he heard the cry from behind him and grabbed Zak before he ran straight into him. The pair mutually decided that this brotherhood was too confusing and worrying to stand alone against, and scanned their area for possible weapons to defend themselves with from Joshua.

"It's okay, I'm not going to get you," he offered, almost surrendering himself, whilst Zak took the opportunity to confront him personally.
"Oh please, we all know it's you! The J, the Twin Peaks clue, the C for your brother! How is he by the way?" Zak taunted, as Joshua realised what had happened.
"If you've hurt him I swear-"

The biggest explosion yet erupted from Rae's wing and the threesome instinctively ducked for cover.
"NO!" Joshua cried, worrying over his absent brother, as security officers crouched in the front entrance and beckoned for the survivors to come forward. Daniel pulled Joshua through the smoky corridor and Zak ran for the door by himself, but was cut off by a fully conscious and healthy Caleb.
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9905/icb3lineup2.png
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/446/icbcert.jpg

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 10:16 PM
**** you Lucas

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:17 PM
What the hell just happened

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm such a fierce bitch.:dazzler:

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 10:18 PM
What the hell just happened

I don't have the foggiest.

Good writing Shaun.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 10:19 PM
I don't have the foggiest.

Good writing Shaun.

:nono: Bitch dont act so innocent :xyxwave:

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Btw Lucas, we all know you're the killer :laugh:

You've done well.

Jon :(

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Hard luck DTS :( Sorry to see you die so near the end.

Oh and Lucas I hurt your brother. U mad?

Caleb deserved it tbh, he was ginger.

Shaun
Jon, I'm sorry, but thank you for playing :(

Josy, Doogle, jarroddaniel1, Marc and Black_Dagger - you've made the final. All that remains for you to do is to post in the thread who you think the killer is. I'll reveal the true killer tomorrow night along with... the winner ;)

Now, to decide the winner.

Matt, ukturtle and I shall be judging the five finalists on account of their activity, their sleuth-like deducing skills, their effort in the game and whether or not they've managed to play the game well.

However, the past players may also vote. I invite all of the 10 killed players - Samuel, Kate, Braden, Dezzy, Lee, Jon, MTVN, Niamh, Novo and Firewire - to PM me with the name of the remaining player they wish to win.

I implore you to judge fairly and to plump for someone who has been a good player, rather than a good friend.

I'll also make a poll for the forum to decide - the outcome of which will give 5-1pts to each of you. I'll explain the points at the end of the final - which is tomorrow at 9! :)

Doogle
Hard luck DTS :( Sorry to see you die so near the end.

Oh and Lucas I hurt your brother. U mad?

Caleb deserved it tbh, he was ginger.

Shaun
Jon, I'm sorry, but thank you for playing :(

Josy, Doogle, jarroddaniel1, Marc and Black_Dagger - you've made the final. All that remains for you to do is to post in the thread who you think the killer is. I'll reveal the true killer tomorrow night along with... the winner ;)

Now, to decide the winner.

Matt, ukturtle and I shall be judging the five finalists on account of their activity, their sleuth-like deducing skills, their effort in the game and whether or not they've managed to play the game well.

However, the past players may also vote. I invite all of the 9 killed players - Samuel, Kate, Braden, Dezzy, Lee, MTVN, Niamh, Novo and Firewire - to PM me with the name of the remaining player they wish to win.

I implore you to judge fairly and to plump for someone who has been a good player, rather than a good friend.

I'll also make a poll for the forum to decide - the outcome of which will give 5-1pts to each of you. I'll explain the points at the end of the final - which is tomorrow at 9! :)

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Doogle :suspect:

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:24 PM
:amazed:

This is so exciting. I don't care how well I do, I'm making it out alive.

Anyway I think the killer was Niamh. I know, she's dead, but I don't trust her for one second :suspect:

Okay no in all seriousness Lucas.

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Well done Josy Dylan Lucas and Jarrod :)

I'm sad to see Jon go though :( I want any left overs of Rae's body

DrunkerThanMoses
23-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Can we just turn back time before I died and do a stab in the dark and vote for Lucas we all know its him

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 10:26 PM
The killer is Doogle... yeah I went there xD

Sorry Jon.

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Oh well it's obviously Lucas, ive known pretty much since Kate was thrown out, he's done well since MTVN was killed

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:29 PM
I originally thought the killer was Niamh, Kate or MTVN... Then the thing happened... Then I thought it might be Lucas or Jon :suspect: but then I realised soon it wasn't Jon :laugh:

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:29 PM
I Suppose i can now post my theory on who i think the killer is.

Since we started getting the clues it was hard to guess the second killer (After MTVN) but i soon began to piece together the clues. The J locket obviously narrowed it down to three possible suspects Josh, Janelle and Jasmine, with MTVN (John) being executed in Stab in the Dark 1. I discarded the J clue after that but it soon came crawling back.

Then we had the C. After all the character biographies were revealed, it was said that Caleb and Josh were twins which sort of narrowed it down for me. And after today I think it's safe to say that Caleb's twin Josh is the Murderer.

I'm positive it them. But remember, Josh and Caleb are twins which means one of them could be lying. They look the same... Remember that.

Well done to us for getting into the final :)

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:30 PM
I knew it cos of his username

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Sorry if my point doesn't make sense, but i'm not very good at describing things.

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Well jarrod I can guarantee it isn't me :joker: my evil slightly older and totes jel brother is the killer... Just because I'm a car salesman and he's a fail :idc: LOL

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:33 PM
....."I knew it was Lucas when Niamh was killed" trollolololopol

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Well jarrod I can guarantee it isn't me :joker: my evil slightly older and totes jel brother is the killer... Just because I'm a car salesman and he's a fail :idc: LOL

I know, it was just a smart comment to confuse people and make them speculate haha.

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:34 PM
I got what you meant :tongue:

But yeah not that it's ended yet but I'd like to thank Lucas for not killing me, Shaun for making this game and making it amazing, everyone else blah blah. This has been so fun :amazed:

Also my character is such a fake.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 10:35 PM

Oh boo hoo, just because mum loved you more doesn't mean I'm evil... :hmmph:

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Yeah i've enjoyed this game. I've got to know members much better and i'm getting along with people much better (Dagger, Marc, Shaun... Just everyone)

It's been great to be honest.

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Can I just say, this game has been a blast, I've got along much better with more people, (Doogle, Marc, Jarrod, DTM ;), Samuel and then the people I loved Niamh/Kate) loved this game and the tasks. <3.

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Oh boo hoo, just because mum loved you more doesn't mean I'm evil... :hmmph:

Not that any of this was intentional I'm just gonna look too far into it:

Your avatar is bloody, your signature says "sleep time" which could easily be a hint that you were the killer, sleep time meaning death. And as for your username, well... :nono:

Haha imagine if this was a real show, we're all sat here joking about someone killing a number of people :joker:

Benjamin
23-12-2011, 10:39 PM
-judges-

Josy
23-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Aww hard luck Jon :(

Well done everyone else for making the final!

I also think Lucas is the killer :laugh:

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:40 PM
This is also the furthest i've ever got in a game on here. (Being voted out by my own Housemates on night 1 of TiBB Big Brother.. :idc: YEAH!. Some of you were there)

Black Dagger
23-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Not that any of this was intentional I'm just gonna look too far into it:

Your avatar is bloody, your signature says "sleep time" which could easily be a hint that you were the killer, sleep time meaning death. And as for your username, well... :nono:

Haha imagine if this was a real show, we're all sat here joking about someone killing a number of people :joker:

Avatar is Wagner, Wagner is god, I updated my Signature at 3am this morning, I wasn't planning on finding a funny Gif xD... and hey, my username is godly, I've used it since 2007 :p.

I know, ' I pushed somebody out of a window' LOLOLOL.

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:44 PM
:laugh: do we plead our cases?

I don't know if I deserve to win personally after the MOD thingy (which, I stress, I wasn't responsible for) and my editing of Kate's post in my task. I think Lucas did a good job at being the killer, but he was found out. I think Josy deserves to be top 3 because she was so heavily suspected herself and kept surviving. Doogle is a very loyal player, he played some tactics with me in this game as did DTS :) Jarrod this is the best you've ever done, it would be nice to see you do well!

EDIT: Also I don't know if this sounds cocky or not but I did figure out Joshua was the killer and kinda got Jarrod to send Dagger to isolation so that we can work out which forum member was Joshua. I thought it was either dezzy or dagger, wanted to be 100% sure which though.

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:47 PM
:laugh: do we plead our cases?

I don't know if I deserve to win personally after the MOD thingy (which, I stress, I wasn't responsible for) and my editing of Kate's post in my task. I think Lucas did a good job at being the killer, but he was found out. I think Josy deserves to be top 3 because she was so heavily suspected herself and kept surviving. Doogle is a very loyal player, he played some tactics with me in this game as did DTS :) Jarrod this is the best you've ever done, it would be nice to see you do well!

Thank you Marc! :)

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Hmm.. Voting with the Forum too? I can see me getting last then :joker:

Doogle
23-12-2011, 10:51 PM
My plea:

I think I should win because I believe I have worked the hardest I could on tasks, managed to play quite well tactically with the help of Marc and jarrod, have been active, was a good team leader and dodge isolation every time (except for the task just gone of course) and I kept quiet about my character and in general who I thought was what. But yeah I don't actually expect to, there were better players in this top 5. Good luck you other 4 anyway :)

Marc
23-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Haha the most popular person will just win the poll :laugh:

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Oh Good :L And if we're pleading..

I believe that i should win In Cold Blood 3 because, I've worked my brain to overdrive in the tasks. I've tried to be creative and fair minded. I've not passed judgement over any other players throughout the game and i tried the best in tasks even when I didn't understand or couldn't take part fully :joker: (Task with the video). And i've been more active on here than ever.

I also believe that either Marc or Doogle should win. They've both been amazing at the tasks and have been fully active. If anyone should win it should be those two :)

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Omgz it's christmas evee!!

Jarrod
23-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Anyway.. I'm off to bed now. I'll talk to y'all in the morning or something.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 11:16 PM
oh i forgot - ben, could you send me a PM ranking all 5 of the finalists in order of performance please :)

Marc
23-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Night Jarrod

Kate!
23-12-2011, 11:33 PM
I am unsure of whether I want to vote for a winner, it doesnt seem appropriate seeing as I got kicked out of a game I was loving being part of. And no, I am not starting it up again, but I wish the argument could have been kept separate from my part in the game but it wasnt. Moving swiftly on, I therefore wont be voting and am surprised I was even asked.

I dont think Lucas is the killer either ;)

This has been so entertaining and nail biting at times, great tasks and good game play. If I am right on who the killer really is, then full marks to them, they have done a great job!

Credit due, great game.

Shaun
23-12-2011, 11:46 PM
-invited everyone, didn't demand everyone, but okay, just bring it up again, that's cool-

Kate!
23-12-2011, 11:52 PM
:) No probs. Night all.

Marc
24-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Kate, he is the killer :laugh:

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Morning! Had the best surprise when i woke up this morning and it's not even Christmas Day! xD

Kate!
24-12-2011, 09:13 AM

:joker: Nooooooo, he's not dastardly enough to be a killer :nono: :hugesmile:

But ok then.....my deductive powers are malfunctioning, :bawling:

Lucas....... thank you for not killing me when I was in Isolation.

Black Dagger
24-12-2011, 09:29 AM

I was doing so well, getting ****ing caught at the end was not in my agenda... :joker:

Marc
24-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Morning! Had the best surprise when i woke up this morning and it's not even Christmas Day! xD

Morning,

Oh what's that?

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Morning,

Oh what's that?

I ordered a Book off amazon yesterday, and it arrived this morning. The Big Brother 2005 official book with the Diary Room uncut DVD. I just finished watching the DVD and i can say i really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the book.

Marc
24-12-2011, 11:26 AM
I ordered a Book off amazon yesterday, and it arrived this morning. The Big Brother 2005 official book with the Diary Room uncut DVD. I just finished watching the DVD and i can say i really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the book.

Wow that's quick! Lucky you :) I wish I had brought my presents earlier, I had a mad rush on Tuesday :laugh:

Are you starting to get excited for tomorrow?

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Wow that's quick! Lucky you :) I wish I had brought my presents earlier, I had a mad rush on Tuesday :laugh:

Are you starting to get excited for tomorrow?

It was quick considering i ordered it last night at 7pm. And yeah i am to be honest. I'm getting a iPod touch and stuff so yeah :). And i did all my christmas shopping in late November.

Marc
24-12-2011, 11:41 AM
It was quick considering i ordered it last night at 7pm. And yeah i am to be honest. I'm getting a iPod touch and stuff so yeah :). And i did all my christmas shopping in late November.

iPod touch? Nice :)

You're clever! I should have got it all done in Nov as well :(

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 11:42 AM
iPod touch? Nice :)

You're clever! I should have got it all done in Nov as well :(

Yeah a 8GB White haha. :) And I did some last week too, it was a mad rush though.

Doogle
24-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Good call asking for a white one. :thumbs:

I've got a white one and they're so much nicer.

Marc
24-12-2011, 12:40 PM
I can't remember my life before I got a Mac, iPod and iPhone... Apple :love:

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Good call asking for a white one. :thumbs:

I've got a white one and they're so much nicer.

I really can't wait. Worst part is, I was there when they bought it so it was like D: MY iPOD!

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 12:44 PM
I've just made a new House. I've designed my own compound and everything so it's not at Elstree's scale. I want to upload it but i said the one i just finished was my last :joker:

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 02:14 PM
When is the final? I have no choice but to go to bed at 10pm.

Benjamin
24-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Good luck all of you. :hugesmile:

Shaun
24-12-2011, 03:08 PM
the final will be at 9 :) shall have it all done and dusted before 10 hopefully jarrod!

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 03:13 PM
the final will be at 9 :) shall have it all done and dusted before 10 hopefully jarrod!

Okay thanks Shaun! I just don't want to miss it aha.

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 04:02 PM
I just want to again wish everyone the best of luck in the final. You all deserve it.

Black Dagger
24-12-2011, 04:17 PM
I just want to again wish everyone the best of luck in the final. You all deserve it.

Thanks Jarrod, you too.

Ooh I might have a streak starting, if I finish 5th, that is twice I've came last in the final xD.

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks Jarrod, you too.

Ooh I might have a streak starting, if I finish 5th, that is twice I've came last in the final xD.

Haha!

Shaun
24-12-2011, 04:55 PM
I'll close all voting - the poll, the ex-contestants' votes and the judges' decisions - at 7, and try to announce the results at 9... I'm going out at some point to drop off family presents at some point though.

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I'll close all voting - the poll, the ex-contestants' votes and the judges' decisions - at 7, and try to announce the results at 9... I'm going out at some point to drop off family presents at some point though.
If you can't I'll just find out on Boxing day or something :)

Shaun
24-12-2011, 06:46 PM
I can now begin to reveal the results. Here's how the standings look after the public poll:

1st - Doogle
2nd - Josy
2nd - Marc
4th - jarroddaniel1
5th - Black_Dagger

Shaun
24-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Now, for the ex-contestants' votes. Only 6 felt charitable enough to give you a vote.

Shaun
24-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Black_Dagger received 1 vote, from Samuel.

Shaun
Doogle received 1 vote, from MTVN

Shaun
jarroddaniel1 received 1 vote, from DrunkerThanMoses

Shaun
24-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Josy received 0 votes.

Shaun
24-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Marc received 3 votes, from Niamh, Braden and Dezzy.

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks DTM!

Shaun
24-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Current standings:
1st - Doogle
1st - Marc
3rd - jarroddaniel1
3rd - Josy
5th - Black_Dagger

However, it was the judges - Matt, ukturtle and I - who carried the most influence over the scores ;)

I'll now announce the contestant finishing in fifth place, along with how many overall points they received. Are any of you even here :suspect:

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Me! :L I'm actually here!

Shaun
24-12-2011, 06:58 PM
FIFTH: DOOGLE - 10 POINTS
Public: 6pts; Ex-contestants: 1pt; Judges: 3pts

Black Dagger
24-12-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm here, wow I killed Samuel off and he gave me votes, you're all dead to me :p.

Black Dagger
24-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Oooh well done on coming 5th Doogz <3.

OMG, I've broken my TIBB game record, yay <3.

Shaun
24-12-2011, 07:00 PM
In fourth place was...

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Well Done Doogle!

Shaun
24-12-2011, 07:02 PM
FOURTH: JOSY - 13 POINTS
Public: 4pts; Ex-contestants: 0pts; Judges: 9pts

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Well Done Josy!

Dagger! We've both broke our own records! xD

Black Dagger
24-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Well Done Josy!

Dagger! We've both broke our own records! xD

I know, well done Jarrodd, I thought I had 4th then.

Well done Josy though <3.

3rd Place will do me nicely I reckon.

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:05 PM
I know, well done Jarrodd, I thought I had 4th then.

Well done Josy though <3.

3rd Place will do me nicely I reckon.

I can't wait to find out

Josy
24-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Thanks all :love: and well done Doogle!

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:08 PM
D: I can't bare the suspense much longer.

Shaun
24-12-2011, 07:11 PM
In third place, we have...

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:11 PM
D:

Shaun
24-12-2011, 07:12 PM
THIRD: BLACK_DAGGER - 14 POINTS
Public: 1pt; Ex-contestants: 1pt; Judges: 12pts

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Well Done dagger!

D: OMGOMGOGMGOMGOM!

Josy
Well done Lucas!

Black Dagger
YAY. I'm happy with 3rd place.

Caleb better win now, I'm broke.

Good luck you two <3.

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:14 PM
If i Loose out to Marc, i don't mind. He's been great :)

Shaun
24-12-2011, 07:15 PM
The winner, of In Cold Blood 3, is...

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Argh D:

Shaun
24-12-2011, 07:17 PM
SECOND: MARC - 15 POINTS
Public: 4pts; Ex-contestants: 3pts; Judges: 8pts

WINNER: JARRODDANIEL1 - 17 POINTS
Public: 3pts; Ex-contestants: 1pt; Judges: 13pts

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:18 PM
OMG I WON?!!! ARGHGHGHHGHHGHG!!

Thank you! :D WOWWOWOW! I Won!!!!

Do i get an award? :p

Josy
24-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Congrats Jarrod :cheer:

Well done on coming 2nd Marc :hug:

Thanks for running this Shaun i've really enjoyed taking part.

Black Dagger
CALEB, damn it, Mother wanted a new toaster.

Totally kidding, well done Jarrodd, very worthy winer, you done good <3.

Shaun
2 months after the finale it emerged that Daniel had donated the entire £100m to a cancer charity that had just been set up - in response to the untimely passing of Daniel's wife, Marie, who died just 3 days after Daniel's triumph. The media interest in the final 5 was beginning to dwindle and even in spite of their go-to fame***** Cassie D, the British public were largely losing interest in these historic figures. As the killer, Joshua had himself received numerous death threats and had survived 4 assassination attempts so far.

On January 4 the five, who had surprisingly kept in contact with each other after their terrible ordeal, agreed to meet up at the compound, which had been again abandoned for the Christmas holidays. Daniela linked arms with Zak, and their closeness after the show's close was the source of several relationship rumours, as they walked solemnly to the In Cold Blood headquarters

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/2233452166_82d9250411_o.jpg

No attempt had been made to restore the Rae wing, which had been decimated by the explosion which killed its eponymous charascter, but the group opted to meet in the middle room that connected the five wings. Their walk was quiet and their footsteps heavy.

Once in the middle, the five sat in a circle and placed Daniel's portfolio of the deceased into the middle of them. Caleb glanced over the names of Rae, Enigma and Janelle with an overwhelming sense of shame and spoke out loud.
"Let's just do this."
The others nodded in silence as Joshua took a revolver from his pocket - and instantly shot himself. Caleb then took the pistol and joined his brother in some other-worldly hell - and one by one the finalists went the same way as Melena, Enigma, Benny, John, Sam, Jasmine, Janelle, Martha and Rae.

In response to the aftermath the producers agreed it would be the first and the last series of In Cold Blood. A huge public outcry followed the suicide pact that quickly led to the reversal of the 2068 Suicide Act. Never again would the world be subjected to such a morally corrupt and tragic gameshow - and the prompt arrest of the producers was greeted warmly. Their trial is still ongoing, yet many of their critics ironically cry for the death penalty - but only these 15 brave contestants can vouch for the fact that nothing, at all, is worth dying for.

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5618/icb3logoalt.png
Merry Christmas :)

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Shaun i want to say really well done on running this! It's been amazing. I can't believe i won!

Marc
24-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Well done Jarrod!! You did it! Won a game!!

I came second :D :D I'm glad!!!

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:22 PM
That is shocking. :O So in the end we all died anyway! But Seriously well done Shaun!

And MARC! I DID IT!! :D!! I WON!

Braden
aw, congratulations Jarrod! :)

And what a lovely end to the game, it was great to have been part of it!

Black Dagger
After all that, we killed ourselves? Great series Shaun, worthy winner, I'm happy with 3rd place and getting to know more amazing people and people I liked even more, it's been everything I'd hoped for in a series.

Marc, worthy runner up. =)

Marc
24-12-2011, 07:23 PM
That's Niamh Dean and Braden :)

Jarrod
24-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm actually sad this is over :joker: It's been amazing. I've got to know amazing people who i'd have never have spoke to. This has just been brilliant. All the tasks and everything has been great. I never thought i'd win. Thank you Shaun!

Doogle
24-12-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm such a flop mess. :joker:

Well done you 4! Jarrod I'm seriously so happy for you winning!

Did all the judge people give me the least possible votes hahaha?

Shaun
24-12-2011, 07:27 PM
oh and in case it wasn't obvious, Black_Dagger was the second killer ;)
I've sent a PM to James to add the forum icon to your profile, Jarrod.

Thanks to all that took part, voted and spectated for making this a...mostly... enjoyable game to run.

Marc
We all died??

Jarrod
I'm such a flop mess. :joker:

Well done you 4! Jarrod I'm seriously so happy for you winning!

Did all the judge people give me the least possible votes hahaha?

Thanks Doogle! I actually did it! xD

Thanks to all that took part, voted and spectated for making this a...mostly... enjoyable game to run.

Yay! Thanks Shaun :)

Black Dagger
24-12-2011, 07:30 PM

Pfft, of course it wasn't obvious, I was too good, oh wait, yeah I got found out at the end, great game though, I had fun getting away with it for a short while, don't like death anymore :p.

We all died??

Yeah, I shot myself and you all followed /REGINA GEORGE <3.