Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 02-08-2020, 08:25 PM #176
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
And my view is that you weren't being railroaded, you had people disagreeing with you and you couldn't handle it. Opinions are a two way street and you're going on a rampage because you can't handle my view. Grow up.

You speak of projection and then you once again infer something that wasn't there... I just have to laugh at the hypocrisy.
Unfortunately you don't get to choose whether I feel I was being railroaded or not dezzy.
Once again that's a gaslighting technique.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:43 PM #177
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Unfortunately you don't get to choose whether I feel I was being railroaded or not dezzy.
Once again that's a gaslighting technique.
Point out where I told you what you were feeling, you can't because, again, you're stuffing words down my throat.

You accused me of railroading you, I disagree because I'm just sharing my views and I think you've reacted badly to an opposing opinion. If you're so damn defensive that you see an opinion that doesn't align with yours as an attack on your right to an opinion, that's not my problem and trying to make out that it is will not work.

At this point, you're just reverse gaslighting, you're making out that I'm the gaslighter while shoving words down my throat and disregarding what I say to paint your own narrative.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:24 PM #178
-

-

"You're gaslighting me!"
"No, you're gaslighting ME!"
"Your accusation of gaslighting is gaslighting!"

... ... come on guys, the word is losing all meaning at this point.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:40 PM #179
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Point out where I told you what you were feeling, you can't because, again, you're stuffing words down my throat.

You accused me of railroading you, I disagree because I'm just sharing my views and I think you've reacted badly to an opposing opinion. If you're so damn defensive that you see an opinion that doesn't align with yours as an attack on your right to an opinion, that's not my problem and trying to make out that it is will not work.

At this point, you're just reverse gaslighting, you're making out that I'm the gaslighter while shoving words down my throat and disregarding what I say to paint your own narrative.
Dez...babe... you accused me of being biased and unable to see Depp as a victim because he is a man.

If that's not skewing my opinion to paint your narrative I don't know what is.

I'm allowed to defend myself and to feel railroaded because guess what? You're still railroading me.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:10 AM #180
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Dez...babe... you accused me of being biased and unable to see Depp as a victim because he is a man.

If that's not skewing my opinion to paint your narrative I don't know what is.

I'm allowed to defend myself and to feel railroaded because guess what? You're still railroading me.
Actually, I asked you if you would have thought differently if the situation was reversed. I did say you were letting biases colour your view but instead of screeching about how people were railroading you, you could have simply argued why I was wrong but no, you have to play the victim and act like people are attacking you for not agreeing with you. It's boring and it's so ****ing weak.

Since you're incapable of it, I'm just going to be the adult in this situation and stick you on ignore and walk away. I don't think you have anything of value left to add at this point beyond baseless accusations towards members instead of compelling arguments.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:27 AM #181
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Actually, I asked you if you would have thought differently if the situation was reversed. I did say you were letting biases colour your view but instead of screeching about how people were railroading you, you could have simply argued why I was wrong but no, you have to play the victim and act like people are attacking you for not agreeing with you. It's boring and it's so ****ing weak.

Since you're incapable of it, I'm just going to be the adult in this situation and stick you on ignore and walk away. I don't think you have anything of value left to add at this point beyond baseless accusations towards members instead of compelling arguments.
Can you hear yourself?... I'm screeching and weak now, because you feel I have to justify to you why I'm not biased. ...why would i do that and pander to your misinterpretation?

I have plenty of value left to offer the thread in my unbiased opinion.
Put me on ignore if you like it seems it would be for the best.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arrives, court, deep, depp, dwooten, johnny, london, taking