Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-11-2022, 03:42 PM   #3751
Alf
Alf has left the building
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Not here anymore
Posts: 30,364


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Everyone gathering round Rishi's desk because they know the UK is no. 1 in these matters
Trumps announcement has them all scrambling in a panic.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 03:51 PM   #3752
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144,763
Default



Yes
Rishi gives Macron
some important data
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 05:03 PM   #3753
UserSince2005
UserSince2005
 
UserSince2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,590

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
BB10: Noirin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post


Yes
Rishi gives Macron
some important data
looks like the start of a porno.
__________________
-Working towards a friendlier TIBB
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 05:11 PM   #3754
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
looks like the start of a porno.

Only in your mind
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 05:24 PM   #3755
UserSince2005
UserSince2005
 
UserSince2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,590

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
BB10: Noirin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Only in your mind
Id give granddaddy my juice.
__________________
-Working towards a friendlier TIBB
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 05:34 PM   #3756
Zizu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
Id give granddaddy my juice.

Is that a Grapes of Wrath reference ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 06:11 PM   #3757
MTVN
All hail the Moyesiah
 
MTVN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 53,963

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post


Yes
Rishi gives Macron
some important data
Biden is thinking 'who the hell is this guy, what happened to the blonde fella'
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 06:13 PM   #3758
Alf
Alf has left the building
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Not here anymore
Posts: 30,364


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Biden is thinking 'who the hell is this guy, what happened to the blonde fella'
Biden is friends of the KKK. You can read his mind right there.



Last edited by Alf; 16-11-2022 at 06:16 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 06:52 PM   #3759
Alf
Alf has left the building
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Not here anymore
Posts: 30,364


Default

Come on!

Can't you see it yet?



Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 10:11 PM   #3760
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 49,923
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Only in your mind
Tbf is it bad that I thought the same?
__________________


RIP Queen Elizabeth.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 10:13 PM   #3761
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 49,923
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Biden is thinking 'who the hell is this guy, what happened to the blonde fella'
__________________


RIP Queen Elizabeth.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2022, 10:35 AM   #3762
Soldier Boy
Member
 
Soldier Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Biden is thinking 'who the hell is this guy, what happened to the blonde fella'
Pretty ridiculous to suggest that Biden doesn't know who Rasheed Sanook is.
Soldier Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2022, 10:39 AM   #3763
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 35,324

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2022, 10:42 AM   #3764
MTVN
All hail the Moyesiah
 
MTVN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 53,963

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
Pretty ridiculous to suggest that Biden doesn't know who Rasheed Sanook is.
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2022, 01:43 PM   #3765
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144,763
Default

PM Rishi Sunak
is in Ukraine meeting Zelensky, today.
His first face to face meeting.

They have snow in Ukraine.
Just shown on SkyNewsHD

Half the nation now has no power
after New Russian Missiles attacks

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-w...putin-12541713

Last edited by arista; 19-11-2022 at 01:57 PM.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2022, 03:12 PM   #3766
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144,763
Default

Another £50Million package
given to Ukraine


That's a large amount of our cash.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 09:33 AM   #3767
Soldier Boy
Member
 
Soldier Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Another £50Million package
given to Ukraine


That's a large amount of our cash.
We could all have had another £2 off a gas bill with that money
Soldier Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2022, 12:35 AM   #3768
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144,763
Default

Skynews Text:
[Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy
has said Russia's new strategy to destroy
his country's infrastructure and plunge
it into darkness will not weaken the country's
resolve to liberate all its occupied land,
the Financial Times reports.]


Last edited by arista; 25-11-2022 at 12:37 AM.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2022, 05:02 AM   #3769
Sticks
Cyber Warrior
 
Sticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 9,953


Default

If Zelensky had allowed the people to surrender to Mother Russia, of which Ukraine is part of and always has been, then this would not be happening. Also it is the stubborn, criminal action of Zelensky prolonging this conflict, that is causing the cost of living crises here in the UK.

Maybe it is time to indict Zelensky for war crimes?
__________________
Cyber Devils Advocate (Retired)


Fame, Riches, Adventure, Glory - A Cyber Warrior craves not these things

In Memorium
Wendy (AKA Romantic Old Bird) 1951 - 2008
Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2022, 05:26 AM   #3770
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 35,324

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

bla blah
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2022, 05:31 AM   #3771
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 49,923
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
If Zelensky had allowed the people to surrender to Mother Russia, of which Ukraine is part of and always has been, then this would not be happening. Also it is the stubborn, criminal action of Zelensky prolonging this conflict, that is causing the cost of living crises here in the UK.

Maybe it is time to indict Zelensky for war crimes?
Fair enough on your opinion.

But I would argue that if Putin didn't go around blitzing a sovereign nation, then we would not be in as big of a living crisis.
__________________


RIP Queen Elizabeth.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2022, 09:41 AM   #3772
Nicky91
Nicky & Ekat
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Ghetto of Eindhoven lol
Posts: 58,381
Blog Entries: 76

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
DOI 2020: Caprice Bourret
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Fair enough on your opinion.

But I would argue that if Putin didn't go around blitzing a sovereign nation, then we would not be in as big of a living crisis.
yup let's subtly ignore Ukraine their too nationalistic views in denying donetsk and lugansk some independences


even if Ukraine defeats Russia, donetsk and lugansk will never submit to Kyiv's regime you know


if Zelensky and his government weren't too power hungry on claiming entire ukraine as theirs, and putting water at the wine, which is a saying and given some freedoms to donetsk, lugansk, this whole invasion wouldn't have happened


russia supported donetsk, lugansk, those regional governments are pro-russian, and that is called ''freedom of speech'' always a own choice which side you are on


Ukraine's national government are toooo anti-russia, also being as extreme as banning music artists to perform in Crimea or Russia, no tourism allowed in Crimea, or the overall anti-russia propaganda to put tourists off from travelling there


even if the war is over, Ukraine still has internal problems to deal with too


and no, i am not racist, evil in my views, even if it might come across like that, and me being cornered on this forum results in me flip flopping my opinions which i shouldn't have to, before this invasion i have always liked Putin, i also like how one of my fave action film actors Steven Seagal works for him these days as a advisor, and my bias too with Maria Putin being married to a dutch journalist/businessman Jorrit Faassen, they were bullied out of my nation, the city Utrecht to be precise, even bullied in a supermarket


i feel sympathy for some of ukrainian citizens yes, but i cannot support their national government, i also feel sad for russian citizens, so much loss of life, so much bloodshed all bc of nationalism
__________________
Quote:
World Cup Faves: England who else, King Southgate, it came home

Russians We Love
Quote:
Alexander Mostovoi - former footballer
Katya Jones - Strictly dancer
Ekaterina Leonova - Lets dance dancer
Valentin & Renata Lusin - Lets dance dancers
Evgeny Kafelnikov - former tennis player
Dmitry Dorofeyev - former speed skater
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2022, 11:01 AM   #3773
Soldier Boy
Member
 
Soldier Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Fair enough on your opinion.

But I would argue that if Putin didn't go around blitzing a sovereign nation, then we would not be in as big of a living crisis.
I'll believe that the CoL crisis has anything at all to do with Ukraine when the situation starts to improve after the war ends. I rather strongly suspect there'll be a new bugaboo to blame for declining living standards in the UK (point at anything but Brexit mismanagement and Tory austerity --- look over there!!).
Soldier Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2022, 07:07 PM   #3774
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144,763
Default

Ch4HDnews report
showed trenches like the First World War.

Russian are firing massive Machine Guns
and are sending Snipers in.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2022, 09:21 PM   #3775
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 49,923
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
yup let's subtly ignore Ukraine their too nationalistic views in denying donetsk and lugansk some independences


even if Ukraine defeats Russia, donetsk and lugansk will never submit to Kyiv's regime you know


if Zelensky and his government weren't too power hungry on claiming entire ukraine as theirs, and putting water at the wine, which is a saying and given some freedoms to donetsk, lugansk, this whole invasion wouldn't have happened


russia supported donetsk, lugansk, those regional governments are pro-russian, and that is called ''freedom of speech'' always a own choice which side you are on


Ukraine's national government are toooo anti-russia, also being as extreme as banning music artists to perform in Crimea or Russia, no tourism allowed in Crimea, or the overall anti-russia propaganda to put tourists off from travelling there


even if the war is over, Ukraine still has internal problems to deal with too


and no, i am not racist, evil in my views, even if it might come across like that, and me being cornered on this forum results in me flip flopping my opinions which i shouldn't have to, before this invasion i have always liked Putin, i also like how one of my fave action film actors Steven Seagal works for him these days as a advisor, and my bias too with Maria Putin being married to a dutch journalist/businessman Jorrit Faassen, they were bullied out of my nation, the city Utrecht to be precise, even bullied in a supermarket


i feel sympathy for some of ukrainian citizens yes, but i cannot support their national government, i also feel sad for russian citizens, so much loss of life, so much bloodshed all bc of nationalism
For me I don't feel like Russia should be invading another nation, it's just that simple to me.

And with Donetsk & Lugansk, again if they want independence then the Ukraine should give it them, because long term you end up getting situations like this war with Russia if you don't respect groups of people.
__________________


RIP Queen Elizabeth.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 28-11-2022 at 09:22 PM.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
confirms, invasion, official, putin, russian, thread, ukraine, ww3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts