Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:54 PM #51

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Hello Aarons Brother
I'm supporting Aaron and will be voting for him to win. Never voted in a TV programme before but the nastiness towards Aaron especially in certain media & TV channels has spurred me to do so. Love him or hate him he deserves to win, brilliant HM.Next week some people will have to eat a lot of humble pie !!!!!!!
Florence N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:55 PM #52
Senior Moment Member

Favourites:
CBB 11: Claire Richards
UBB: Brian

Senior Moment Member

Favourites:
CBB 11: Claire Richards

Hi Aaron's brother David

I like your brother. Don't worry about the biased editing etc. It is ensuring your brother gets a huge vote to win. No doubt the nice people at Endemol have already explained that to you.
dizzy bint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:57 PM #53

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Oh dear.You better hope ma Palmer isn't the next famous celebrity to come on the forum tonight Kezanne.
Couldn't give two hoots,why would that worry me,there is no one famous on here now,get a grip.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 PM #54

Hi David, nice to see you read the Forum and glad to see you answering Aaron's detractors. Doubt it will influence them however, they are buying the Channel 5 version sadly
For what it's worth, Aaron has a massive support amongst decent people who can see through what is going on. The way he has been treated by Channel 5 and its so called "presenters" has been digusting - but has earned him a whole new army of fans who admire and respect him for being his own person, standing up for what he believes in and having integrity.
If that was my brother in there, I'd be feeling the same way. There's a lot of love out there for him.
Keep the faith - we'll see he gets there

Last edited by Vicky.; 02-11-2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: removing insult
Objectivegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 PM #55

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollie. View Post
Aaron's brother is far more convincing than most family members
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
Totally agree Mollie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Indeed Mollie
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:00 PM #56

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:01 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
I wonder if David plans to return to the forum
Can you really blame him if he doesnt,the reception from a few on here was rude,no wonder TIBB get no hms or anyone like that to chat to.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:04 PM #58
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB14: Charlie

I hope he returns personally
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:07 PM #59

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark

Favourites (more):

I can understand you wanting to stick up for your brother, but do you honestly expect us to believe that he really loves Faye? Come on! He's hardly known her for 5 minutes!

Quote:
Something that got me a while back is that how Channel 5, The Daily Star, OK magazine, OKTV (who are ya?) and New magazine are all owned by the same Northern and Shell company. With the attempt of the program trying to push my brothers character down and out this seems to me that they could be looking at getting someone who is more marketable to win to appear in their fleet of (****) publications.
So we can expect that when Aaron leaves the house, he'll be telling them he doesn't want to appear on Channel 5 & sell his story to the Daily Star & OK mag etc.. then can we?
Incensed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:09 PM #60

Hi I think most level headed people know Aaron is a sound guy, of course he knew it wouldn't look good on the outside re- the nominations this week, if he was a 'game player' as some are insinuating, he wouldn't have done that.

I admire him for what he did, yes Faye was hurt a bit ( I do like Faye) but that seems to be her personality, she takes everything to heart. I think he has showed a lot of patience in the house.

I hope you, your mum and the rest of the family take heart in all of the positivity for Aaron on this site.
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:09 PM #61
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

sorry david but if you are aarons brother!,you cant run with the fox and hunt with the hounds!,bigbrother gives every housemate the talk of doom and tells of the possible negative results,when you go on big brother you are a target for any one to take a cheap pop at you!.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:13 PM #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incensed View Post
I can understand you wanting to stick up for your brother, but do you honestly expect us to believe that he really loves Faye? Come on! He's hardly known her for 5 minutes!

So we can expect that when Aaron leaves the house, he'll be telling them he doesn't want to appear on Channel 5 & sell his story to the Daily Star & OK mag etc.. then can we?
Every BB watcher knows by now that time spent in the house is equivalent to double on the outside. It has been said by many ex HM's, so are you saying that in the real world people don't fall in love in 4 or so months???
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:15 PM #63
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I think he thinks he loves her...seriously I look at it like a holiday romance, where everything you feel is amplified 10x

But even so...hes been with her 24/7 for what 7 weeks now? That is a hell of a lot longer than most people in new relationships spend together...say you meet up a few times a week even for a few hours at a time. This would mean that outside their relationship is like 6 months old or something
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:17 PM #64
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Hi David, I don't know why you are trying to defend Aaron on here as ironically most of the people on this forum are a bit TOO infatuated with him.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:17 PM #65

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Hi, I've liked Aaron since day one, he's my favourite hm in there now
ButterflyGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:17 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosadbbend View Post
Every BB watcher knows by now that time spent in the house is equivalent to double on the outside. It has been said by many ex HM's, so are you saying that in the real world people don't fall in love in 4 or so months???

Ok, so tell me, after all the 'romances' in the BB house, how many are still together?
Old 02-11-2011, 09:17 PM #67

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

DAVID <3...

Great read...
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:21 PM #68
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarons Brother View Post
I wanted to say something seeming as there seems to be a lot of hate being directed at my brother.

Obviously there are a lot of Aaron haters out there, you have your reasons. I think the majority of these people, if not all, are the ‘loyal’ supporters of the other HM’s and naturally yes they will be picking and scrutinizing every step he makes. This is now influencing what supporters he has and it really is a shame.

Please I would ask his own supporters to remain faithful! He is a good and decent guy! BB has been blatantly editing him in a bad light for quite a few weeks now, but please make up your own minds.

His relationship with Faye is genuine! Come on! You can’t believe he is faking that! The way he looks at her, talks to her, it’s Love with a capital L! Think of how that would feel going through those emotions in such a pressure pot as big brother. Why would you want to willingly inflict yourself into that sort of relationship? You can’t control the way you feel.

He’s not scheming, he’s not a backstabber, he’s not a lot of things people are claiming. He is my brother, he is being himself completely, honestly, so honestly in fact that a lot of people don’t like him or don’t ‘get’ him as such. It would be easy and a very good game plan to keep the public happy by maintaining a happy attitude, bouncing off the walls and talking cod, but my brother has bared his soul in this program and I am touched that people can relate to this.

I was shocked when Harry came out in the Daily Star saying that my brother was ‘fake’, ‘a gameplayer’ and ‘faking the relationship with Faye’. Absolute tripe of course. I’m sure he got paid a hefty sum to say those things. Even by his own admission now on Twitter he has stated that he loves Aaron and that you ‘shouldn’t believe what you read in the papers’.

Something that got me a while back is that how Channel 5, The Daily Star, OK magazine, OKTV (who are ya?) and New magazine are all owned by the same Northern and Shell company. With the attempt of the program trying to push my brothers character down and out this seems to me that they could be looking at getting someone who is more marketable to win to appear in their fleet of (****) publications.

I don’t think he believes he can win. When he messed with the HM’s plans to nom each other he is clever enough to know that this wouldn’t look good on the outside. Getting with Faye and all the arguments that come with it clearly isn’t the sort of ‘plan’ you would put together to win the competition, neither is being ‘moody’ and isolated.

A lot of people say that with the nominations he is game playing. He was just doing what he said he wanted to do previously, which was to nominate in his own way and he did this. What’s the Big problem?? Throughout the entire series they have all been nominating each other, screwing each other over. BB wouldn’t have allowed the rigged vote anyway, so he was following the rules of BB, which instead of BB thanking him for, they have slated him and made him out to be a bad person to the public.

I don’t understand why BBOTS and OKTV (who are ya?) seem to be siding up against my brother and even Brian has taken a personal dislike. What they fail to realise is that the public will vote for who they want to vote for, with my brother having a strong fan base and a band of LOYAL support (thank you x).

Will he win? I think he should. From what he’s been through and how he’s remained true I think he deserves it the most.

Message from my Mum…

“The family would like all the people who have been supporting and voting for Aaron to know how much your support and lovely comments mean to us all. It is horrible to see things said about a family member but it lifts us to see what wonderful fans he has. We are all supporting him and we know Aaron will be over the moon when he knows about you all.”

That is all.

David
Hello David! I'm Vanessa! I love Aaron and want him to win! Your brother is amazing!
Vanessa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:23 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I think he thinks he loves her...seriously I look at it like a holiday romance, where everything you feel is amplified 10x

But even so...hes been with her 24/7 for what 7 weeks now? That is a hell of a lot longer than most people in new relationships spend together...say you meet up a few times a week even for a few hours at a time. This would mean that outside their relationship is like 6 months old or something
Call me a cynic, and lots probably will but I honestly don't think he loves her. If I'm wrong and they come out and have a long and happy relationship, I'll be the first to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. I just can't see it happening though.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:26 PM #70

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):

The only thing less embarrassing than having Aaron as a brother is having Jay as a brother
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:26 PM #71
11/11/11

11/11/11

If you really are his brother, I commend you on being blunt and brutally honest any time you've appeared on TV, unwilling to crumble under the production teams ploys to portray Aaron in a bad light.

Unfortunately, most of the viewers are as thick as mince but anyone with half a brain can see that he's not 'playing a game'. He hasn't back stabbed or manipulated anyone. It just mind boggles me.

He needs to get rid of Faye though, he's tried and she's just treated him like ****, it's just not worth the effort.
MaratSafinForever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:32 PM #72
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Hi Aaron's brother David

Be happy Aaron has made the final Anything after that I look on as a bonus Hopefully Aaron can go on to win this BB though

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 02-11-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:47 PM #73
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Ok, so tell me, after all the 'romances' in the BB house, how many are still together?
Just because some HMs didn't end up getting married or broke up after a while doesn't necessarily mean that the relationships were fake, plenty of people who meet normally stay together for a bit and break up too.

To answer your question though I think only Grace and Mikey are still together. Helen and Paul stayed together for 4 years

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:51 PM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Just because some HMs didn't end up getting married or broke up after a while doesn't necessarily mean that the relationships were fake, plenty of people who meet normally stay together for a bit and break up too.

To answer your question though I think only Grace and Mikey are still together. Helen and Paul stayed together for 4 years
I never understand why people say relationships are fake as soon as they break up on the outside, even if its 6 months to a year after the show. The best comparison I can think of is like going on holiday and meeting someone, great whirlwind for the week or so but when back home, it just doesn't work. and then, as you say, its really rare to see people stay together forever anyway.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:56 PM #75
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim

panic! attack

how pathetic just like aaron